The Kosovo case: Punishing friends, rewarding enemies

Jun 19, 2013 Full story: Jerusalem Post 41

The monument is of the most perfect simplicity. A plain, upright marble slab. In Albanian, Serbian, Hebrew and English it records the site as the ground where the last synagogue in Pristina stood.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Israel should start considering this fact.

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 19, 2013
In Serbia, the local Gestapo boss in Belgrade reported to Berlin in August” 1942: “Serbien ist judenfrei” – the first of the conquered lands in the Nazi imperium to rid itself of Jews.

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2013
One can understand why anti-Western governments endorse it but Israel’s nonrecognition of Kosovo makes no sense. Kosovo is a natural friend of Israel and Israeli diplomacy should recognize the fact.

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Iran-Serbia trade volume hits USD15.5 mn

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/06/19/30987...

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 19, 2013
Turkey, Serbia boost ties in agriculture

http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/e...

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6 Jun 19, 2013
Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic late on Wednesday arrived in Palestine, where he was greeted with top honors and the sounding of anthems.

After his meeting with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Nikolix addressed reporters in Ramallah.

"We have a similar fate and solve it in a similar way - through negotiations. Sometimes those who do not support us think that it is our weakness that we negotiate, and we are negotiating because we are strong, because we believe that we are right and that is why we want to provide our own and other people's children with better lives," said Nikolic.

"Serbia just never let anyone threaten our integrity and humiliate us, and President Abbas will not let that happen to the Palestinian people," Nikolic said.

"Palestine we put in our heart, I do not say in the first place, because I think the there is plenty of space in the heart," Nikolic was quoted as saying.

The Serbian president laid a wreath at the grave of former Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat in Ramallah.

http://www.b92.net//eng/news/politics-article...
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jun 19, 2013
N I 4 N I wrote:
Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic late on Wednesday arrived in Palestine, where he was greeted with top honors and the sounding of anthems.
After his meeting with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Nikolix addressed reporters in Ramallah.
"We have a similar fate and solve it in a similar way - through negotiations. Sometimes those who do not support us think that it is our weakness that we negotiate, and we are negotiating because we are strong, because we believe that we are right and that is why we want to provide our own and other people's children with better lives," said Nikolic.
"Serbia just never let anyone threaten our integrity and humiliate us, and President Abbas will not let that happen to the Palestinian people," Nikolic said.
"Palestine we put in our heart, I do not say in the first place, because I think the there is plenty of space in the heart," Nikolic was quoted as saying.
The Serbian president laid a wreath at the grave of former Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat in Ramallah.
http://www.b92.net//eng/news/politics-article...
servain propaganda, what else????
Serbonazis

Burwood, Australia

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text> filthy alvanian terrorist propaganda, what else????
Yep
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Podgorica, Montenegro

#9 Jun 19, 2013
Alvanian Monkeys!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jun 20, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep
servoslaves

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#11 Jun 20, 2013
N I 4 N I wrote:
Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic late on Wednesday arrived in Palestine, where he was greeted with top honors and the sounding of anthems.
After his meeting with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, Nikolix addressed reporters in Ramallah.
"We have a similar fate and solve it in a similar way - through negotiations. Sometimes those who do not support us think that it is our weakness that we negotiate, and we are negotiating because we are strong, because we believe that we are right and that is why we want to provide our own and other people's children with better lives," said Nikolic.
"Serbia just never let anyone threaten our integrity and humiliate us, and President Abbas will not let that happen to the Palestinian people," Nikolic said.
"Palestine we put in our heart, I do not say in the first place, because I think the there is plenty of space in the heart," Nikolic was quoted as saying.
The Serbian president laid a wreath at the grave of former Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat in Ramallah.
http://www.b92.net//eng/news/politics-article...
Serbs are the biggest hypocrites alive
prishtina

France

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Look at talbanians sucking up to jews hehehe, not considering the fact that they, albos are muslims and that they had their own SS division in ww2, SS Skanderbeg. Majority of islamic countries in the world recognized Kosovo

Also they forget that hitler wanted to exterminate Serbs and he was putting them in conc. camps right alongside jews

Failed albanian mission, is a failed mission :P
Maks

Adelaide, Australia

#13 Jun 21, 2013
prishtina wrote:
Look at talbanians sucking up to jews hehehe, not considering the fact that they, albos are muslims and that they had their own SS division in ww2, SS Skanderbeg. Majority of islamic countries in the world recognized Kosovo
Also they forget that hitler wanted to exterminate Serbs and he was putting them in conc. camps right alongside jews
Failed albanian mission, is a failed mission :P
Hitler loved the serbs because they were most loyal of followers and the first nation in Europe to have exterminated its Jewish population!
Serbia was the first nation in Europe to be JUDEN FREI!
Ivo

France

#14 Jun 22, 2013
Nope, it was germany and outside them, austria you croat nazi loser. Jerries did the whole killing job, not us.

You were killing jews alongside Serbs in Jasenovac and Jadovno camps together with your german masters, in teams. I'd keep your mouth shut if I were you, you know. Some people here have big mouth here. Once they start talking they don't stop, and there's plenty to say about axis puppet state of croatia which was the most praised of all axis states as the most loyal friend of germany,
Ivo

France

#15 Jun 22, 2013
1. Soviet Union/Russians
2. Jews
3. Serbia

Top three nationalities who suffered under german terrorism the most. You can die.
Ivo

France

#16 Jun 22, 2013
This may sound funny, but everyone who played Pro Evolution Soccer saw it probably

In every serie of the game, croat national team and clubs' fans have transparents in german language, like Los Jungs, Ihr Schafft Es...

Even Konami knows you are traditional german dogs. Radovan is right, you are Goths.
Maks

Australia

#17 Jun 22, 2013
Ivo wrote:
This may sound funny, but everyone who played Pro Evolution Soccer saw it probably
In every serie of the game, croat national team and clubs' fans have transparents in german language, like Los Jungs, Ihr Schafft Es...
Even Konami knows you are traditional german dogs. Radovan is right, you are Goths.
Its possible that Croats are Goths but it is also a fact that serbs are TURKS!
Maks

Australia

#18 Jun 22, 2013
Ivo wrote:
1. Soviet Union/Russians
2. Jews
3. Serbia
Top three nationalities who suffered under german terrorism the most. You can die.
Haha serbia??? How can a killer be the victim?
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#19 Jun 24, 2013
Maks wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha serbia??? How can a killer be the victim?
serbia is not a victim in 1991 but rather a genocider statelet
Albonazis

Slovenia

#20 Feb 23, 2014
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>serbia is not a victim in 1991 but rather a genocider statelet
albania is not a victim but rather a genocider statelet

www.kosovoliberationarmy.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hadarom, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Offer Israeli Arabs money to move to Palestinia... 2 hr Grau 42
Netanyahu years see surge in West Bank settlements 20 hr Rick Moss 2
Israel arrests members of Jewish extremist group 21 hr USA Today 1
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Mon all life matters 1
Knife-wielding Palestinian girl, 14, arrested a... Dec 10 well 3
Jerusalem Is Solely An Arab and Muslim City (May '12) Dec 10 Zioni 561
Syrian Jewish bibles could spark ownership dispute Dec 9 Mandela 1

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:04 pm PST