US protests "State of Palestine" placard in UN

Jan 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Star

UNITED NATIONS: U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice objected Wednesday to the Palestinians' latest bid to capitalize on their upgraded U.N. status when their foreign minister spoke at Security Council while seated behind a nameplate that read "State of Palestine." It was the first Palestinian address to the Security Council since the U.N. General Assembly ... (more)

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2013
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

..IT IS a GAME,here....eh..
jerry k

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

There is no state of Palestine therefore the un (useless nitwits) is blowing hot air. Again
the truth

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

the whole world is against zionism+nazism and the babykilling state of isrehell..... all thru history no empire lasted and majority will always rule that fake zionist state will never last
Brit Expat

Lunel, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

the truth wrote:
the whole world is against zionism+nazism and the babykilling state of isrehell..... all thru history no empire lasted and majority will always rule that fake zionist state will never last
Agree! Shitreals days are numbered! A false idea based on religous nonsense and land theft.

I have a pet dalek! Everytime I mention Shitreal it just screems "exterminate"

Just for the mo! The Zino/Jew lobby that controls dear old uncle sam pevails.
jerry k

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree! Shitreals days are numbered! A false idea based on religous nonsense and land theft.
I have a pet dalek! Everytime I mention Shitreal it just screems "exterminate"
Just for the mo! The Zino/Jew lobby that controls dear old uncle sam pevails.
Dream on douchebag. You haven't got the nads to do anything anyhow.
You must be part of France Muslim problem eh?
well

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Palestinians are divide like never before. Their state will be just another poor Arab dictatorship.
traitor

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

israel is not a state yet and will never be its just an occupied land by terrorsim killing rape destruction just like hitler...they made middle east is the center of terrorsim.thats why all jews were wiped out from EUROPE BEFORE 62 YEARS
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

traitor wrote:
israel is not a state yet and will never be its just an occupied land by terrorsim killing rape destruction just like hitler...they made middle east is the center of terrorsim.thats why all jews were wiped out from EUROPE BEFORE 62 YEARS
Well, at least your name describes you.
morganfreeman3

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I have nothing against palistine or arabs in general. Sure israel does some pretty shitty things, but lets not forget palistinians aren't so innocent. After all it s a war...and all is fair in love of war.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

morganfreeman3 wrote:
I have nothing against palistine or arabs in general. Sure israel does some pretty shitty things, but lets not forget palistinians aren't so innocent. After all it s a war...and all is fair in love of war.
Agreed. And you're right, Israel has done some shitty things but shitty things happen in war. There are good and bad in all society. But Israel has the right to exist and so does Palestine. But peace must be negotiated where both Palestine and Israel can be free of attacks. But as we see, the Islamic radicals, supported by a few operating under same names on here want Israel eliminated.

We all know that won't happen. So how about trying peaceful negotiations?
Fred

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

israeli policy is to build as many illegal jewish settlements for decades..narrowing the hope of a two state solution. expanding to E1 and east jer confirms that..building illegal jewish settlements on these areas eliminates the two state solution..the Pals need to take them to UN court and main reason hy israel is punishing them to be UN members...truth will come out and israeli policies will be forced to change and abide to international laws...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hadarom, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 12 min kuch kuch hota hai 1,372
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 1 hr James 1,815
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 16 hr swedenforever 117
Five rockets fired from Syria into Israeli-held... Aug 24 yep 2
Israeli wedding of Jew, Muslim draws protesters... Aug 18 zionism is racism 1
Come and join us on a trip to Israel (Nov '09) Aug 18 take back the USA 53
'Norway is friendlier than Israelis think' Aug 17 Uzi 37
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••