US protests "State of Palestine" plac...

US protests "State of Palestine" placard in UN

There are 11 comments on the The Daily Star story from Jan 23, 2013, titled US protests "State of Palestine" placard in UN. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

UNITED NATIONS: U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice objected Wednesday to the Palestinians' latest bid to capitalize on their upgraded U.N. status when their foreign minister spoke at Security Council while seated behind a nameplate that read "State of Palestine." It was the first Palestinian address to the Security Council since the U.N. General Assembly ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#1 Jan 23, 2013
..IT IS a GAME,here....eh..
jerry k

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 23, 2013
There is no state of Palestine therefore the un (useless nitwits) is blowing hot air. Again
the truth

Kingston, PA

#3 Jan 23, 2013
the whole world is against zionism+nazism and the babykilling state of isrehell..... all thru history no empire lasted and majority will always rule that fake zionist state will never last
Brit Expat

Lunel, France

#4 Jan 24, 2013
the truth wrote:
the whole world is against zionism+nazism and the babykilling state of isrehell..... all thru history no empire lasted and majority will always rule that fake zionist state will never last
Agree! Shitreals days are numbered! A false idea based on religous nonsense and land theft.

I have a pet dalek! Everytime I mention Shitreal it just screems "exterminate"

Just for the mo! The Zino/Jew lobby that controls dear old uncle sam pevails.
jerry k

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree! Shitreals days are numbered! A false idea based on religous nonsense and land theft.
I have a pet dalek! Everytime I mention Shitreal it just screems "exterminate"
Just for the mo! The Zino/Jew lobby that controls dear old uncle sam pevails.
Dream on douchebag. You haven't got the nads to do anything anyhow.
You must be part of France Muslim problem eh?
well

Hamilton, Canada

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Palestinians are divide like never before. Their state will be just another poor Arab dictatorship.
traitor

Europe

#7 Jan 25, 2013
israel is not a state yet and will never be its just an occupied land by terrorsim killing rape destruction just like hitler...they made middle east is the center of terrorsim.thats why all jews were wiped out from EUROPE BEFORE 62 YEARS
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jan 26, 2013
traitor wrote:
israel is not a state yet and will never be its just an occupied land by terrorsim killing rape destruction just like hitler...they made middle east is the center of terrorsim.thats why all jews were wiped out from EUROPE BEFORE 62 YEARS
Well, at least your name describes you.
morganfreeman3

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jan 27, 2013
I have nothing against palistine or arabs in general. Sure israel does some pretty shitty things, but lets not forget palistinians aren't so innocent. After all it s a war...and all is fair in love of war.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jan 27, 2013
morganfreeman3 wrote:
I have nothing against palistine or arabs in general. Sure israel does some pretty shitty things, but lets not forget palistinians aren't so innocent. After all it s a war...and all is fair in love of war.
Agreed. And you're right, Israel has done some shitty things but shitty things happen in war. There are good and bad in all society. But Israel has the right to exist and so does Palestine. But peace must be negotiated where both Palestine and Israel can be free of attacks. But as we see, the Islamic radicals, supported by a few operating under same names on here want Israel eliminated.

We all know that won't happen. So how about trying peaceful negotiations?
Fred

Edmonton, Canada

#11 Jan 29, 2013
israeli policy is to build as many illegal jewish settlements for decades..narrowing the hope of a two state solution. expanding to E1 and east jer confirms that..building illegal jewish settlements on these areas eliminates the two state solution..the Pals need to take them to UN court and main reason hy israel is punishing them to be UN members...truth will come out and israeli policies will be forced to change and abide to international laws...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hadarom, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israel: Palestinians impeding Ramadan travel re... Jun 28 Hungarian 101 2
News Netanyahu's Likud wins Israeli election Jun 25 red blood relative 35
News Israel detains 37 more Palestinians in West Ban... (Jun '14) Jun 25 red blood relative 5
News Come and join us on a trip to Israel (Nov '09) Jun 24 LAVON AFFAIR 59
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Jun 23 scirocco 175
News Israel condemned for plan to extend illegal set... (Dec '12) Jun 15 COMMAND CIRCUMCISED 5
News Obama - fundamentally transforms' the Middle East Jun 3 Tazo 1
More from around the web