Obama to Speak in Israel, but Not in Knesset

There are 20 comments on the Arutz Sheva Israel News story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Obama to Speak in Israel, but Not in Knesset. In it, Arutz Sheva Israel News reports that:

Israel is finishing the preparations for United States President Barack Obama's planned visit in March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arutz Sheva Israel News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Feb 13, 2013
After the recent four years in power, Obama is not great friend of the Jews in Israel that will treat him suspiciously as they are not sure about his true agenda. Clearly, the Israeli developed defense system Iron Dome against the Iranian missiles that are used by the Mozlem, Brother terrorists and al Qaida terrorists to kill as many civilians against Israeli cities were financed partially by America. nevertheless, Iron Dome does not protect Israeli children and women from the Iranian nukes and WMDs in the hands of Hezbollah Mozlem Brother terrorists. Obama cannot offer Israel safety from the New Threat of the Egyptian Mozlem Brother regime of Morsi that received recently 20 F-16 and 200 Abrams Tanks recently from Obama paid by the American people while Morsi was offered cash from the Iranian regime of Ahmadinajad for cooperation against Israel. In the North, Obama cannot offer safety to Israel from the Iranian-Syrian -Russian axis of evil that could use Scud missiles with chemical WMD warheads against the civilians of Israel. Obama proved to be the most distrusted president in decades who cannot offer Chinese borrowed money nor any security to the best ally of America in the Middle East. Yet, Obama will demand Israel to wait and wait before destroying the Iranian nukes until they will become reality but Israel will do whatever needed to protect the lives of 7 million Jews for new holocaust.
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

#2 Feb 14, 2013
It is better thatObama surrenders his presidency and all his authority to the traitoer Jews.It was a pathetic scene watching the fifth columnists trying to block an appontment by president for the sake ofa forign power
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
It is better thatObama surrenders his presidency and all his authority to the traitoer Jews.It was a pathetic scene watching the fifth columnists trying to block an appontment by president for the sake ofa forign power
Father Coughlin said the same thing about Roosevelt on the radio during the 1930's. I think we are more mature and worldly to accuse an American President of being a traitor to a certain group of people. What Obama has to deal with is that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the most unresolved conflicts in the world. We saw a start in 1993 with the State of Israel and the Palestine LIberation Organization signing the Oslo Accords, now we just need to finish them. India can help, because it has diplomatic relations with Israel. Pakistan can help by establishing diplomatic relations with Israel. They can talk about their situation with Kashmir, and see if it can help with the situation on the West Bank.
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> Father Coughlin said the same thing about Roosevelt on the radio during the 1930's. I think we are more mature and worldly to accuse an American President of being a traitor to a certain group of people. What Obama has to deal with is that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the most unresolved conflicts in the world. We saw a start in 1993 with the State of Israel and the Palestine LIberation Organization signing the Oslo Accords, now we just need to finish them. India can help, because it has diplomatic relations with Israel. Pakistan can help by establishing diplomatic relations with Israel. They can talk about their situation with Kashmir, and see if it can help with the situation on the West Bank.
I just did not get what you said.I never said Obama is a traitor.What I meant wasthat no American president can be loyal or patriotic to his nation because of the strangulation by the Jewish lobby. Simple.So I made sugestion. Let Obama declare his helplessness in being a president de facto and demit office so that traittor Jews could run USofA as they want directly rathen than through surrogates.
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>I just did not get what you said.I never said Obama is a traitor.What I meant wasthat no American president can be loyal or patriotic to his nation because of the strangulation by the Jewish lobby. Simple.So I made sugestion. Let Obama declare his helplessness in being a president de facto and demit office so that traittor Jews could run USofA as they want directly rathen than through surrogates.
The Jews are traitors, just as much as the Sikhs are. I do not think Prime Minister Manmahon Singh is a traitor to his country.
Garry Ackerman

Kochi, India

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> The Jews are traitors, just as much as the Sikhs are. I do not think Prime Minister Manmahon Singh is a traitor to his country.
Jews are traitors, UNLIKE The Siklhs.Who ever gave you gave you the idea to compare Sikhs and the traitor tribe of Jews,even for argument's sake, must be real loonies.
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are traitors, UNLIKE The Siklhs.Who ever gave you gave you the idea to compare Sikhs and the traitor tribe of Jews,even for argument's sake, must be real loonies.
Why are the Sikhs such a noble people, with a noble history, and the current Prime Minister of India is one? While the Jews are suppose to be evil? Sounds like old fashioned Anti-Semitism to me. So the 5,000 Jews living in India are all Pakistani spies.
Garry Ackerman

Kochi, India

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> Why are the Sikhs such a noble people, with a noble history, and the current Prime Minister of India is one? While the Jews are suppose to be evil? Sounds like old fashioned Anti-Semitism to me. So the 5,000 Jews living in India are all Pakistani spies.
In the firsty place there no 5000 Jews in India.And the jews, whrever they are, are not Pakistanis, Americans or Indians. They are Jews and only Jews.Their loyalty is to only Jewry .Depending on the situations they become loyal or traitors.Antisemetism is only the effect. It is caused by the Jews.Throgh centuries of trechary.You ponder over as to why they are hated and feared.
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>In the firsty place there no 5000 Jews in India.And the jews, whrever they are, are not Pakistanis, Americans or Indians. They are Jews and only Jews.Their loyalty is to only Jewry .Depending on the situations they become loyal or traitors.Antisemetism is only the effect. It is caused by the Jews.Throgh centuries of trechary.You ponder over as to why they are hated and feared.
There are 5,000 Jews in India. I wrote a book about them, and took pictures of them. They are just as much a part of India, as the Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, Muslims, and Parsis are.
Garry Ackerman

Ernakulam, India

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> There are 5,000 Jews in India. I wrote a book about them, and took pictures of them. They are just as much a part of India, as the Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, Muslims, and Parsis are.
There WARE 5000 Jews in India wether you wrote books about them or not.Yes They are part of India as much as the traitor Jews are part of America. Ready to be fifth columnist as and when the need arises.
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>There WARE 5000 Jews in India wether you wrote books about them or not.Yes They are part of India as much as the traitor Jews are part of America. Ready to be fifth columnist as and when the need arises.
In Kochi in Kerala. They are a very ancient community. I do not think in the next war with Pakistan, they will be flagging down Pakistani warplanes to bomb Kochi. Or will it be in the war with China? If that ever happens, I think India and China will be flying nuclear missiles at each other.
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

#12 Feb 18, 2013
In Kochi there are about a dozen left.If it is in the interest Jewry the Jews will betray India and will help Pakistan bomb Kochi.
In America Jews demand Chuck Hagel should fellate a donkey if it is in the interest of Israel. Otherwise no confirmation.(NBC, SNL)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
In Kochi there are about a dozen left.If it is in the interest Jewry the Jews will betray India and will help Pakistan bomb Kochi.
In America Jews demand Chuck Hagel should fellate a donkey if it is in the interest of Israel. Otherwise no confirmation.(NBC, SNL)
You are humorously uniformed. Pakistan is collapsing. Islamofascism is collapsing. Shariah is a collapsing and all you have is hatred for a mythical group of people you have never seen. Its time to find a new mullah, one who can read and whose heart is not full of a death wish and self hatred. You are a traitor to humanity.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Jews are traitors, UNLIKE The Siklhs.Who ever gave you gave you the idea to compare Sikhs and the traitor tribe of Jews,even for argument's sake, must be real loonies.
Muslims started killing sikhs in 1947 partition and when a train arrived from pakistan to india with dead people on it, sikhs retaliated
Watch this video by Rajinder singh

Mughal Oppression of sikhs was so bad, they muslims had vowed to finish of sikhism. Many times they destroyed the sikhs Golden temple.

Ordinary civilians would get paid a high price to bring a sikhs decapitated head.

Read at this link

Background to the Sikhs of Punjab (1469-1849)
http://www.sikhgenocide.org/background.htm
Source(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.sikhgenocide.org/background.htm
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are humorously uniformed. Pakistan is collapsing. Islamofascism is collapsing. Shariah is a collapsing and all you have is hatred for a mythical group of people you have never seen. Its time to find a new mullah, one who can read and whose heart is not full of a death wish and self hatred. You are a traitor to humanity.
NUTS. Jews demand, of course throgh surrogates, that Chuck Hagel fellate a donkey in the interest of Israel!!!(NBC)
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text> NUTS. Jews demand, of course throgh surrogates, that Chuck Hagel fellate a donkey in the interest of Israel!!!(NBC)
I have very fond memories of both India and Pakistan. I would not want to see either country go to war with each other again. The same for both Israel and the Palestinians. I want to see the carnage and sectarian violence between them stop. I had a wonderful time celebrating Diwali in india, and a wonderful time celebrating the Feast of Eid in Pakistan. I had a wonderful time celebrating Shabbat in Israel, and Ramadan in Gaza. With such great experiences, how can I say that one of these people are evil and bad. If I did, then I would be the one who is evil and bad.
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

#17 Feb 18, 2013
Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> I have very fond memories of both India and Pakistan. I would not want to see either country go to war with each other again. The same for both Israel and the Palestinians. I want to see the carnage and sectarian violence between them stop. I had a wonderful time celebrating Diwali in india, and a wonderful time celebrating the Feast of Eid in Pakistan. I had a wonderful time celebrating Shabbat in Israel, and Ramadan in Gaza. With such great experiences, how can I say that one of these people are evil and bad. If I did, then I would be the one who is evil and bad.
Play both sides.Eh!
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Play both sides.Eh!
Would you choose which one of your children is your favorite? The one who is not, you would kill.
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> Would you choose which one of your children is your favorite? The one who is not, you would kill.
Hypothetical.You answer and keep it for yourself.
joey

Livonia, LA

#20 Feb 18, 2013
i find it odd that you posters seem to never mention obama in your posts?whom do you think supports the muslim brotherhood in egypt?if you said obama you would be correct!can you find one time where his actions havent supported them?obama has given 2 billion dollars to egypt supposedly to prevent turmoil with them and israel?now he has given20 f-16 planes to egypt along with 200 abram tanks?egypt is alined with hezbolla which hates israel!if you people are too stupid to see what happening with obama then anything else i could say would be a waste of my time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hadarom, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carter gets cold shoulder in Israel Mon RayOne 2
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Apr 10 swedenforever 169
News [CTRL] Fwd: Christian Zionist John Hagee's Corn... (Jun '07) Apr '15 Crazy Talk 39
News Netanyahu's Likud wins Israeli election Mar '15 Zeppelin 32
News Obama to 'reassess' Israel relationship Mar '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Israel's Election and America's Utterly Classle... Mar '15 Electra41 1
News Will peace talks reshape Jerusalem? (Oct '07) Mar '15 Stuart Cudahy 39
More from around the web