Christian support for Israel - a just cause

Oct 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jerusalem Post

Today Christian Zionism is an ever expanding movement with new adherents being found in all corners of the globe.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 3, 2012
Max

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Ironic that Jesus fought the Jews during his lifetime. Most Christians dont even read their bible anyways. Just go to church once a week to get your spiritual dose of crack.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Max wrote:
@

Ironic that Jesus fought the Jews during his lifetime. Most Christians dont even read their bible anyways. Just go to church once a week to get your spiritual dose of crack.
@

How right u r Max/.

The Bible belt of the likes of John Hagee's r the most ignorant Christian to be near. They r totally clueless nutty radicals, who believe War Crime Terroeist jews in israel are God'd Chosen people, when in facts and Truth, they r Satan's chosen people/.
Booby Sands

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

corrections:

How right u r Max/.

The Bible belt of the likes of John Hagee's r the most ignorant Christians to be near. They r totally clueless nutty radicals, who believe War Crime Terrorist jews in israel, are God's Chosen people, when in real facts and Truth, they r Satan's chosen people/.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••