PA Issues Ultimatum to Israel: Talk - or Else

Dec 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Arutz Sheva Israel News

The Palestinian Authority, feeling it is fully armed diplomatically after it won informal UN recognition, now says Israel has six months to talk or else.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2012
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Or else what??

<sound of crickets>

<LOL>
L Welsh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I would like to see Israel go to the world criminal court and file counter charges of terrorism and murder against Abbas, the PA and Hamas for the death if innocent Jewish citizens that have been killed over the years from their constant rocket fire into Israel. Since they have been granted being a non member status its time to use the criminal court as well against them. These nations who fail to recognize these group as terrorists are indeed blinded by the obvious truth and appears to be totally illiterate that these groups don't want peace but the total destruction of Israel. How dare the E.U. condemn Israel for defending itself from the hostilities brought on by Iran who is instigating thus whole ordeal. As a U.S. citizen I
commend Israel for the building of its settlements on the land that God gave them. They had better go back and study their history for god gave this promised land to the Jewish people and be fearful for God with fight for Israel. God bless Israel. As a U.S. citizen I would gladly lay my life down for any Jew to help them get their promised land back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••