Israel expands air attack on Hamas rocket operations in Gaza, strikes government compounds

Nov 16, 2012 Full story: Vancouver Sun 28

Israel expanded its fierce air assault on rocket operations in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip on Saturday, striking security compounds, smuggling tunnels and a three-story apartment building after an unprecedented rocket attack aimed at the holy city of Jerusalem raised the stakes in its confrontation with Palestinian militants.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#23 Nov 19, 2012
we hit more four senior Islamic Jihad

GOD BLESS ISRAEL !

FIGHT ISLAMIC TERROR !

Since: Mar 11

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#24 Nov 19, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don`t think this is a great acomplishment.
He will be replaced by someone else.
Israel needs to occupy the entire Gaza to stop firing from there.
The idea is to hit terrorist organizations ... On Gaza - Israel is trying to annex Gaza to Egypt. Egypt and Turkey will take responsibility for the organizations they support!

btw.... only 3.5% of those animal rockets hit the ground...

GOD BLESS ISRAEL - LAND OF JEWS !
liberal

Richmond, UK

#26 Nov 19, 2012
Hamas fires rockets into Isreal on a regular basis and doesnt expect Isreal to respond?
Hamas need a reality check!
PRO ISRAEL

Charlotte, NC

#27 Nov 19, 2012
Hamas Militants will not let Israel live in peace!
The Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas Militants started this fight!

Israel has a right protect it's self!

I knew as soon as Obama was reelected that Israel would be attcaked. I knew it!

Why? Because Romney said he would protect Israel and keep Iran from getting Nuclear Weapons.

But the radical Muslims know that Obama is on their side!

That's why they waited until after the reelection of Obama.

I knew it! I said it! And it happened!
PRO ISRAEL

Charlotte, NC

#28 Nov 19, 2012
God is on the side of the Jews!

It is written in God's Holy Word that ant nation that comes against Israel will suffer the wrath of God!

But those Muslims think that the Koran is God's word.

God will prove who's side he is on, and it is not the Muslims that believe the lies that are written in the Koran!
PRO ISRAEL

Charlotte, NC

#29 Nov 19, 2012
Typo^^^^

"Any Nation"
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Nov 19, 2012
Kamil wrote:
these rebels called syrian rebels should use their power and infiltrate israel. Palestinians are Arabs too and they need help now.
Make sure the rebels bring enough body bags so the idf can tag an bag em.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#31 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Undoubtedly, Israel is the only country in the world that fights must fight the Mozlem brother terrorists that seek killing of innocent Jewish children and women every single day while Obama treats them softly as freedom fighters and lies about US defeat to al Qaida terrorists in Libya. Israel will use all means to destroy the Jihadist Mozlem Brother terrorist’s effort to kill as many Jews as possible which is the main pillar of the Mozlem Brother culture of death and destruction. Israel has the strongest military power in the Middle East that will continue destroying the piles of Iranian missiles that were smuggled through Egypt to the tunnels of Gaza. Israel is bombing one tunnel after the other to destroy the missiles that are targeting Israeli civilian children women and men. Obama keeps his low profile and will not go out and declare that he will send support to Israel because the Mozlem Brother scholar of Indonesia Madrassa Barack Obama and his anti-Semitic liberal Democrats led by the Mozlem Brother sympathizers Pelosi Reid are collaborating with the Jihadists Mozlem Brother terrorists against Israel that they hate. Obama proved his hypocticy and lies that he used during the elections to deceive the blind American people that go after him like lost sheep. Nevertheless, regardless of Obama's love to the terrorists, Israel will continue its war against the Mozlem Brother that seek new holocaust of the Jews and destroying their capital Jerusalem by missiles attack from Gaza.
Hey, those Jews wanted a land of their own, now they have it. They can always flee again if they changed their mind. No? Then keep on fighting the Muslims while we suck the oil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hadarom, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 5 hr Mandela 132
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 11 hr barefoot2626 1,998
Israel Announces Massive West Bank Land Grab 12 hr Uzi 110
Rev. Shipman's treatment shameful 14 hr Brit Expat 5
The Kosovo case: Punishing friends, rewarding e... (Jun '13) Sep 20 Lukashenko is Dr ... 29
Come and join us on a trip to Israel (Nov '09) Sep 13 enforce FARA 54
Slain US journalist was also an Israeli citizen Sep 12 infidel 3
•••

Hadarom, Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••