Bibi's Wile E. Coyote UN Speech as a Symbol of Right-Wing Politicians' Disdain for Everyone

Sep 28, 2012 Full story: Daily Kos

Beyond everything else, it was a good laugh. Here he is, the Village Idiot that my countrymen and women back home cannot find a way to get rid of, standing with the smug self-importance only a Village Idiot can muster, and drawing a red line on Wile E. Coyote's cartoon bomb: On the first, second and third looks, none of us could stop laughing - My ... (more)

Full Story

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Sep 28, 2012
With the liberal Democrats of America under the Obama regime and his forty Maoist pro-Iranian czars joining the Mozlem Brother terrorists in their anti-Israel agenda, it is not surprising the self loathing liberals and Jewish Elites are mocking PM Netanyahu who will not hesitate to protect the security of the Jews in Israel even if Obama will never do. Obama is playing games with Israel and the Jewish people as he supports and finances the Mozlem Brother terrorists of Hamas and Hezbollah under the Iranian regime based his education in Madrassa in Indonesia where he studied the Quran. Obama enjoy the support of 49% of the ‘victims’ of America including minorities that do not work and are not looking to work, illegal invaders, voluntarily unemployed and disabled that enjoy monthly check and food stamps from Obama and the 51% that do not pay taxes to the Obama regime and even get checks from Obama. Therefore, the parasites and victims that live on the back of the hard working Americans are now demanding more taxes on the hard working Americans and demanding that they will work much harder to send them more of their money.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#2 Sep 28, 2012

Assaf Oron, the writer of that piece of shit article is nothing but an Israeli that couldn't stand the heat in Israel .. and left the country.

... and that's legit.. if you feel you can't make it here and you spot an opportunity elsewhere .. go for it..!!

... we don't keep anyone here at gun point ..

Assaf's rhetoric is saturated of frustration and self hatred.

I wouldn't put any stock on such a traitor ... less, if I was an employer in the USA .. I would be very cautious hiring such an individual ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hadarom, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 17 min Infidel 128
Israel Announces Massive West Bank Land Grab 3 hr Grau 104
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 3 hr Grau 1,976
Rev. Shipman's treatment shameful 5 hr RevKen 2
Come and join us on a trip to Israel (Nov '09) Sep 13 enforce FARA 54
Slain US journalist was also an Israeli citizen Sep 12 infidel 3
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash Sep 9 Grau 1,535
•••

Hadarom, Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE