US-Japan work together to intercept N...

US-Japan work together to intercept N. Korean missiles

There are 1 comment on the Jerusalem Post story from Feb 24, 2013, titled US-Japan work together to intercept N. Korean missiles. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

The United States is working closely with Japanese officials to install a radar that would aid in the early detection of missiles originating in North Korea, AFP reported on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Why International community not act to stop crazy dictators of north korea?

Why not act to release north korean people and to protect the humanity from the stalinist tyrans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hadarom, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News All lives matter Aug 8 grounded in reality 1
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Aug 6 NELSON MANDELA fan 186
News Trump now recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital (Jan '16) Aug 6 lavon affair 6
News The First Israeli Jew in Fatah's Parliament (Aug '09) Jul '16 AIPAC 666 13
News Drag queens raise holy hell in Jerusalem's only... Jun '16 Reggie 7
News Hamas Offer Is A Deadly Trap For Israel (May '09) Jun '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 602
News One-Man 'Rabbi for Trump' Dumps The Donald Afte... (Feb '16) May '16 bernhard rosenberg 8
More from around the web