Palestinian stabs Israeli in W. Bank terror attack

Jan 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jerusalem Post

A Palestinian man was arrested on Tuesday after he allegedly stabbed and moderately wounded a 17-year-old Jewish youth at the Tapuah Junction in the West Bank.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2013
Grizz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

These Palestinians have no common sense for the harm they inflict on every Jew will be returned unto them a thousand fold by the God of Israel the only true God. Your Islam god you pray to and ask for him to destroy the Jews. Where is he? Why does he not show himself to the only true God of Israel? Why can he not just defeat Israel now? He cant and never will. For there is but one true God and he is the God of Israel. Israel will never be defeated by any Muslim nation, not by Hamas, not by the P.A, not by Russia or any nation on this planet. He will stand on the Mount of Olives in that appointed day and split that mountain. Then the God of Israel will utterly destroy all nations who have turned against Israel or brought harm to any Jew. Be afraid world for the God of Israel is at the door step now to bring justice to the world. Soon the world will flee in terror.
Henry

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Hey, no peace no Palestinian state. Simple enough

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••