Air raid sirens sound in Jerusalem: Reuters witnesses

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Star story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Air raid sirens sound in Jerusalem: Reuters witnesses. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

Israeli mounted policemen stand guard at Damascus Gate in Jerusalem's Old City on November 16, 2012 prior to a protest against Israel's military operation in the Gaza Strip.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Obviously, Israel will need to toughen the attacks and stop by all means the murderous Mozlem Brother terrorists attacks and Jihadist's missile attacks on Jerusalem and tell Aviv all out war against the Jewish people. Israel cannot trust the hypocrite Obama who sympathize with the Jihadist regime of Egypt who supports the Mozlem Brother terrorists of Hamas. Israel was left alone to fight the savage enemies that seek its demise while America, Europe will do nothing to protect Israel as they support the Mozlem Brothers Caliphate all over the Middle East.
Oliver Comwell

Preston, UK

#2 Nov 16, 2012
I hope those zionist hear those sirens every day,see how they like living in fear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hadarom, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Netanyahu's Likud wins Israeli election May 21 paul shykora arts 33
News AIPAC Works for the 1 Percent (Mar '12) May 10 swedenforever 3
News Islamophobia: Israel's Blessing; Israel's Curse May 9 Mikey 7
News Carter gets cold shoulder in Israel May 4 RayOne 2
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Apr '15 swedenforever 169
News [CTRL] Fwd: Christian Zionist John Hagee's Corn... (Jun '07) Apr '15 Crazy Talk 39
News Obama to 'reassess' Israel relationship Mar '15 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web