Iran insists it has drone images of I...

Iran insists it has drone images of Israel

There are 1 comment on the Gulf Times story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Iran insists it has drone images of Israel. In it, Gulf Times reports that:

AFP/Tehran Iran insisted yesterday that it had obtained images of sensitive areas of Israel from a Hezbollah drone before it was shot down, despite the Jewish state questioning if the aircraft carried a camera.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gulf Times.

David

Austin, TX

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Low-capability UAVs like this one pose little threat to Israel. Since they discovered it early in its flight and allowed it to continue to progress, Israeli intelligence obviously wanted to see what its end target was—the Dimona nuclear site. Iran through its Hezbollah proxy is trying to obtain targeting data for missile attacks on Israeli nuclear targets should they choose to strike Iranian nuclear facilities.

David F. Crosby is the author of A Guide to Iranian Man-Portable Air Defense Weapons for sale on Amazon.com . His book A Guide to Airborne Weapons was a 2003 Military Book Club selection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dimona, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African-Americans are of the Lilith line !! (Mar '09) Mar '16 samyaza ancient one 2
News West should encourage nuke-free Mideast zone (Nov '14) Nov '14 Jeff Brightone 1
News Backlash against Health Minister Yael German fo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fluoridation Fail... 1
News Obama's Betrayal of Israel and Arming of Iran (Nov '13) Nov '13 Persian 5
News It's Time to Put an End to Israel's "Don't ask-... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Peace Now 1
News Polyamory Advocate: Gay Marriage 'Blazing the M... (Jun '13) Jun '13 nhjeff 6
News The war over preemption (May '13) May '13 mohammad 1
More from around the web