Hamas emerges with major gains from h...

Hamas emerges with major gains from hits bloodiest battle with Israel in 4 years

There are 2 comments on the KNUS-AM Aurora story from Nov 22, 2012, titled Hamas emerges with major gains from hits bloodiest battle with Israel in 4 years. In it, KNUS-AM Aurora reports that:

Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNUS-AM Aurora.

SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2012
What is the gain ???? These dancing Hamasies know that some 200 of them were killed and some 40 Children are among the dead ?????. I do not understand a thing any more .Victory what Victory means ????

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Hama proved that he will use all long range lethal bombs that Hamas can get from Iran though the Egyptian regime of Mozlem Brother Morsi including atomic bomb and WMDs as part of Jihad war of Egypt-Hamas and al Qaida aiming at to killing as many Jews as possible while being protected by the Obama’s anti-Semitic Jewish owned liberal media. Hamas targeted seven of millions of Jewish children and women in Israeli cities including Tel Aviv without being criticized by Obama and the EU while the liberal media of AP and the NY Times protected the terrorists and their human shield of Mozlem Brother children and women by reporting injuries of children that protected with their body the terrorists of Hamas. Israel refrained from attacking civilians but Hamas enjoyed the freedom to destroy Israel and kill as many Jewish kids possible with no criticism of the liberal media and Obama. Israel needs to destroy Gaza regardless of the human shield and Israel military should not save lives of terrorists that seek its demise because human shield would be hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerusalem, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The First Israeli Jew in Fatah's Parliament (Aug '09) Jul 14 AIPAC 666 13
JEWS==>>ARE TURKOFlLE GREEK HATERS! Jun 27 JEWS GREKHATERS 3
News Drag queens raise holy hell in Jerusalem's only... Jun 26 Reggie 7
USD to be made Jun '16 Vincent 1
News Trump now recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital (Jan '16) Jun '16 Truth makes us free 5
News Hamas Offer Is A Deadly Trap For Israel (May '09) Jun '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 602
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Jun '16 Scooby Doo 185
More from around the web