Solid support for Romney among US vot...

Solid support for Romney among US voters in Israel

There are 379 comments on the WRAL.com story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Solid support for Romney among US voters in Israel. In it, WRAL.com reports that:

American expatriates in Israel are lining up strongly behind Republican candidate Mitt Romney, in contrast to their fellow Jews back in the U.S., according to a survey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRAL.com.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Obama Osama

United States

#448 Feb 28, 2013
Life Sucks
Obama Osama

United States

#449 Feb 28, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln didn't like or want to live with black people...He wanted them back to Africa and called them savages just like most rednecks did back then...
"Freeing Slaves" was a political move, not an "all men are created equal" move.
Crack Rhino

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#450 Feb 28, 2013
Obama Osama wrote:
<quoted text>Crack Rhino
What time does the short bus pick you up, sport?
Douglas

New York, NY

#452 Feb 28, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Creating Israel nation state after WW2 is one of the biggest mistakes that was made..
You antisemitic bastard! Your mother should have aborted you! Did you know that 6 million Jews perished in the gruesome Holocaust? Jews deserve a right to a safe land free of antisemites.

Dachau served as a prototype and model for other Nazi concentration camps that followed. Its basic organization, camp layout as well as the plan for the buildings were developed by Kommandant Theodor Eicke and were applied to all later camps.During the first year, the camp held about 4,800 prisoners and by 1937 the number had risen to 13,260. Initially the internees consisted primarily of German Communists, Social Democrats, and other political opponents of the Nazi regime.

In early 1937, the SS, using prisoner labor, initiated construction of a large complex of buildings on the grounds of the original camp. Prisoners were forced to do this work, starting with the destruction of the old munitions factory, under terrible conditions. Dachau remained in operation for the entire period of the Third Reich. The following is an excerpt from the Associated Press story:

"I remember the whole area before you got to the camp, the town and around the camp, was full of people who had been inmates," Lt. Payne, 84, said in a telephone interview from his home in Chicago. "The people were in terrible shape, dressed in rags, most of them emaciated, the effects of starvation. Practically skin and bones." When Payne's unit arrived, the gates to the camp were open, the Nazis already gone.

Gen. George S. Patton Jr. ordered townspeople into Ohrdruf to see for themselves the crimes committed by their countrymen - an order that would repeated at Buchenwald, Dachau and other camps liberated by U.S. soldiers. "In some sheds were stacks of bodies, stripped extremely - most of them looked like they had starved to death. They had sprinkled lime over them to keep the smell down and stacked them several high and the length of the room," Payne said.

"There were ditches dug out in the compound and we could see torsos, lots of arms, severed legs, etc., sticking out. Many had been beaten to death, and bodies were still in the 'beating shed'. Many had been led to the 'showers,' where they were pushed in, the doors locked and then gassed."

It has been recorded that in Ohrdruf itself the last days were a slaughterhouse. We were shot at, beaten and molested. At every turn went on the destruction of the remaining inmates. Some days before the first Americans appeared at the gates of Ohrdruf, the last retreating Nazi guards managed to execute with hand pistols, literally emptying their last bullets on whomever they encountered leaving them bleeding to death as testified by an American of the 37th Tank Battalion Medical section, 10 a.m. April 4, 1945. Innocent children had been thrown into the ovens head first while alive!!
gokkod

Rochester, PA

#453 Mar 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Well ok
Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#454 Mar 4, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
"the KKK was created by the Democratic Party, they also pushed slavery and no black rights.
It was Republicans who freed slaves, and fought for equality"
You are correct but you must also think that people are blind and live in caves because the GOP is NOW racist as hell and ESP in the southern red states.
You must honestly think people are simply blind to even swallow that crap because the GOP now is NOT that GOP and in Florida the republican Gov Rick Scott did all he could with the GOP's blessing to stop the Black vote.
Racist as hell southern redneck police, politicians are ALL White and Republicans like you.
There is high levels of racism on both sides of equation.
I am sure you can also gives examples on both sides of racism.
So i am automatically white and republican because of my comments???
I have major issues with republicans apart from the obvious religious aspects but look at the reality not what always suits me.
Atheist

Tel Aviv, Israel

#455 Mar 4, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of what you say about the Dems is true, but what you
are willfully forgetting is the decision that Nixon made
with his "southern strategy." Nixon calculated (correctly)
that millions of segregationist Southern whites were very
angry with LBJ, the Civil Rights movement and the Democratic
Party and were ready to jump ship. Nixon sent them all an
invitation to join the GOP. Leave the Democratic Party and its
damned equal rights for minorities.
They did and the rest is history.
That's how the Republican Party became the refuge of millions
of Southern white supremacists and still is today. The old solid
Democratic South is now the new solid Republican South, warts and all.
Not forgetting what you speak of but unaware, I am not an American historian like most people here.
If what you claim is true than i will have to rethink my opinions on the matter.

However it is hard to trust anything you write with so much bull on Israel and Jews.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#456 Mar 5, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you think hay, how put what first?
We see how much you know, Laughing at you!!!

Since: Sep 12

Bronx, NY

#457 Mar 14, 2013
lovely1nkrazyTown wrote:
<quoted text>
woah, so you are saying generals supported McCain why? War mongars? Doubtful! Generals lead us, they don't hope to lead their troops into combat to watch them die! They support funding to protect their soldiers. You can't send our men and women into combat with trash can lids for armor and rubber bands with rocks. When our unit deployed they were forced to scavenge off broken down vehicles and patchwork their armoring of vehicles. That's scary, generals have to answer for being ill prepared to those parents, many of them have children serving and any parent is going to expect the best when it's life risking. We owe that to our military and their families.
You're right to have reprimanded or reminded me about the generals. I really wanted to indicate John's cheerleading section: Lieberman and Graham.

Bronx, NY

#458 Mar 14, 2013
Douglas wrote:
<quoted text>
You antisemitic bastard! Your mother should have aborted you! Did you know that 6 million Jews perished in the gruesome Holocaust? Jews deserve a right to a safe land free of antisemites.
This right here is why Blacks have such resentment for people like you. Blacks suffered loses into the million just not in a condensed time. Jews were given reparations for their suffering. Blacks...nothing, but contempt. Social programs that were created to help poor white men, because of the depression were deemed necessary, but when it was opened up for the use off all Americans, Blacks using the program were labeled. The service has always been used twice over by whites than Blacks but still Blacks were labeled. Ronald Reagan made up this composite of the "Welfare Queen" and white people bought into as truth. God! such gullibility. I'll finish this later. Bye.
yep

Hurricane, WV

#464 Mar 27, 2013
Hahaa
Qbert

United States

#465 Mar 27, 2013
yep wrote:
Niggers are stinky animals. Hahaa
Yep, haha.
Qbert

United States

#466 Mar 27, 2013
Obama Osama wrote:
Liberals coddle the stinkapes and use them for votes.
True.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#468 Apr 5, 2013
Athiest wrote:
<quoted text>
Again hatrest based on lies.
the KKK was created by the Democratic Party, they also pushed slavery and no black rights.
It was Republicans who freed slaves, and fought for equality.
Its amazing how fooled the USA has been by believing its all the White Male Republicans fault. Talk about racism and sexism.
Yo' klan piss, you racist Republiklans of today are acting as though you want to take credit for creating duh klan. Who created duh klan monkeys is of no concern of mine. All I know is that the sorry Republiklan racists of today cannot measure up to the credible Republicans that freed the slaves and fought for equality ya' COONfederate jackazz. If you stupid racists were half the party of even Reagan, you would be taken more seriously by comedians.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#469 Apr 5, 2013
RhondaYes wrote:
<quoted text>This right here is why Blacks have such resentment for people like you. Blacks suffered loses into the million just not in a condensed time. Jews were given reparations for their suffering. Blacks...nothing, but contempt. Social programs that were created to help poor white men, because of the depression were deemed necessary, but when it was opened up for the use off all Americans, Blacks using the program were labeled. The service has always been used twice over by whites than Blacks but still Blacks were labeled. Ronald Reagan made up this composite of the "Welfare Queen" and white people bought into as truth. God! such gullibility. I'll finish this later. Bye.
Great post. But even the Republican party of a racemonger like Reagan is far better than the Republiklan racist party of today.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#470 Apr 5, 2013
Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is high levels of racism on both sides of equation.
I am sure you can also gives examples on both sides of racism.
So i am automatically white and republican because of my comments???
I have major issues with republicans apart from the obvious religious aspects but look at the reality not what always suits me.
Yo' bASSackwards to the future you, there is far more racism in the Republiklan party than the Democratic party. By the way, if you are White and Republican, I respect your choice. Now if you are a Republiklan racist, then you are full of racist sh!t.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
mimi

United States

#471 Apr 7, 2013
I wanna [email protected] some [email protected] Guys e mail me [email protected]

Bronx, NY

#474 Apr 10, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Great post. But even the Republican party of a racemonger like Reagan is far better than the Republiklan racist party of today.
Big John...you get no argument from me.
mimi

Ardsley, NY

#475 Apr 12, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Great post. But even the Republican party of a racemonger like Reagan is far better than the Republiklan racist party of today.
which is far better than the racist blue gum black @ss Nword topix won't allow me to say of the democratic party. We should have never went to Africa and brought a bunch of baboons as slaves because y'all take over like kudzu. Go choke on a banana monkey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerusalem, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One-Man 'Rabbi for Trump' Dumps The Donald Afte... 23 min bernhard rosenberg 8
Gold Business Sat Simon 1
Son of man May 25 Jake999 2
News Israeli Defence Minister Yaalon resigns after P... May 24 Jeff Brightone 1
News Methodist supporters of Israel divestment regro... May 17 Three Days 1
News Drag queens raise holy hell in Jerusalem's only... May 6 Jesus Latter Day ... 2
JEWS==>>ARE TURKOFlLE GREEK HATERS! May 4 TURKOFILE JEWS 1
More from around the web