Solid support for Romney among US voters in Israel

Nov 5, 2012 Full story: WRAL.com 379

American expatriates in Israel are lining up strongly behind Republican candidate Mitt Romney, in contrast to their fellow Jews back in the U.S., according to a survey.

Full Story
Ben

Eilsleben, Germany

#370 Dec 30, 2012
issrael will ruin your stupid usa and the whole world, everything is on the way. Why are you such stupid that you vote for guys, who are criminal puppets of israel. It is country of 300 mln ruled by economical pseudohebraian mixing of some nations, who think that they are jews. It is like grotesque.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#371 Dec 30, 2012
Ben wrote:
issrael will ruin your stupid usa and the whole world, everything is on the way. Why are you such stupid that you vote for guys, who are criminal puppets of israel. It is country of 300 mln ruled by economical pseudohebraian mixing of some nations, who think that they are jews. It is like grotesque.
Grotesque is the Islamic fixation on Israel while Muslims are killing Muslims in Syria. Over 45000 Muslims have slaughtered other Muslims in the last year in Syria. Muslims are killing Muslims in Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Bahrain and Yemen. In Pakistan, Sunni Muslims are killing Shiites. Pakistani militants, who have escalated attacks in recent weeks, killed at least 41 people in two separate incidents. Today a suicide attack in Karachi injured 50. Pakistani Taliban executed twenty one of the 23 they kidnapped earlier this week.
Sal

Miami, FL

#372 Dec 31, 2012
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Grotesque is the Islamic fixation on Israel while Muslims are killing Muslims in Syria. Over 45000 Muslims have slaughtered other Muslims in the last year in Syria. Muslims are killing Muslims in Libya, Lebanon, Tunisia, Bahrain and Yemen. In Pakistan, Sunni Muslims are killing Shiites. Pakistani militants, who have escalated attacks in recent weeks, killed at least 41 people in two separate incidents. Today a suicide attack in Karachi injured 50. Pakistani Taliban executed twenty one of the 23 they kidnapped earlier this week.
The Islamic culture is a war mongering culture who have a long history of slaughtering each other like vermin.

I say let them ,however if not for crazy "I want to live in a theocracy" Christian conservatives the GOP would win more elections than it does.

Most of the youth want nothing to do with the insane Christian conservatives and good for them.

"Grotesque is the Islamic fixation on Israel while Muslims are killing Muslims in Syria"

The self serving and corrupt Mullahs, Presidents and other worthless Islamic leaders have a vested interest in their masses looking at Israel instead of paying attention and realizing what con artists these parasitic leaders are.

Since: Sep 12

Bronx, NY

#373 Jan 2, 2013
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bibi could not care less if Obama was Black or White. dems see racism under every rock.
I do think Bush messed up as did Obama because they should have given Israel the bunker busting bombs Israel asked for when it came to dealing with Iran who is a threat to the whole region.
The Israelis do much of our dirty work .
more war...it never ends with you people and who pays??? American children from the lower classes and never the people that have no hesitation to send them in to defend other countries and the resources in the regions. The only winners are the newly created millionaires and the billionaire boy's club reliant on making more billions to hoard.

Don't say it would just be Israel, because it always leads to being Americans as primaries in war.

Bronx, NY

#374 Jan 2, 2013
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>The Israelis do much of our dirty work .
lol. If this were true, President Obama would have put an end to that bullshit. President Obama has been about keeping us out of war and minimizing our boot print in other skirmishes around the globe. We barely have enough money to feed the hunger and provide health care for the poor, wo we damn sure don't have money for war.

You guys have some kind of hard-on for Israel. We are not cleaning up behind these people any longer. Get that through your heads. It is time the greatest power on earth stop operating like a third world country and lead in something other than debt. Education, Technology, Health care...for fuck sake! something. We stink at war and the costs are crippling us and making us vulnerable and weak in the face of China's growing power.

Bronx, NY

#375 Jan 2, 2013
Gray I have a pretty good idea of what Israel is about with the finite details to point to as proof. What I do know is, because of this attitude they have it creates a lot of enemies. They may be the sweetest people on the planet, but for the arrogance and sense of superiority that they know, ABSOLUTELY know what is best and willing to kill our people and children to prove it.

I'm not alright with that. Nope! not even a little.

They are going to antagonize folk into wanting to wipe them right off of the map, then we are going to be forced to defend their aggressive asses.

President Obama has it right. Allow Israel to show their true natures and stop playing "harmless" on the world stage. No. Show the wolf hiding in the sheep. We will be allies, but the truth will be out and our children won't die.

Bronx, NY

#376 Jan 2, 2013
[QUOTE who=RhondaYes wrote]
The Israelis wanted Romney, if this is true, in the same way Norquist did for taxes, john McCain and the generals for war, healthcare industry for skimming, gas companies and the speculators for unlimited subsidies and unregulated pricing, big business and the corporations for de-regulation and business being done in the dark. Romney would have rubber stamped everything to his buddies and America would have suffered the furies of the damned.

You're welcome you ungrateful republican base of idiots and followers leading us all into losing our right to vote; including you, because unlike the people you serve YOU are subject to the same change in laws as the minorities. Idiots.[/QUOTE]
lovely1nkrazyTown wrote:
<quoted text>
woah, so you are saying generals supported McCain why? War mongars? Doubtful! Generals lead us, they don't hope to lead their troops into combat to watch them die! They support funding to protect their soldiers. You can't send our men and women into combat with trash can lids for armor and rubber bands with rocks. When our unit deployed they were forced to scavenge off broken down vehicles and patchwork their armoring of vehicles. That's scary, generals have to answer for being ill prepared to those parents, many of them have children serving and any parent is going to expect the best when it's life risking. We owe that to our military and their families.
Do me the favor of not twisting my words to serve some narrative of yours. Read what I said and stop playing the ass.

In nothing I wrote did you read me suggesting our troops shouldn't be protected. Don't lie on me, you fucking idiot.

Romney said he would rely on his lawyers and the generals to determine his decisions on war. OF DECIDING TO GO TO WAR. This is what I was writing about concerning Romney and the generals.

Apologize you jackass, because I don't want any of our children fighting unnecessary battles for the financial enrichment of the corporations, billionaires, and the oligarchs.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#377 Jan 2, 2013
Hey...Who won?
Anonymous

Faisalabad, Pakistan

#378 Jan 3, 2013
just as Vincent implied I'm startled that you able to earn $8823 in 1 month on the internet. did you read this site link ==========bit90.com==========

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#379 Jan 4, 2013
and it obviously explains the current Obama-Israel relationship
jaja

United States

#380 Jan 6, 2013
Well what Israeli would be dumb enough to support a Muslim. They're not as stupid as Americans
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#383 Jan 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Romney another Try
jaja

United States

#386 Jan 7, 2013
Athiest wrote:
<quoted text>Why not, he sure is doing a fine job of cleaning up after the drunken Christian!
he's finishing out the task and your to stupid to see it
jaja

United States

#387 Jan 7, 2013
crzzzd wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=RXvyX0gyht 4
Romney another Try
you probably whacked off to that YouTube video didn't ya? Pathetic
jaja

United States

#388 Jan 7, 2013
Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>Had I known how well he would handle the crisis President Bush handed him, I would have voted for him the first time.

Thank you, President Obama.
thanks Osama, thanks bush, thanks Obama. Continue on
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#393 Jan 10, 2013
Yes people in Israel do support the GOP...People in Isael know the GOP will spend many trilliosna nd bankrupt the USA and destroy and sell out the USA to defend Israel....The GOP would see all USA citizens dead first before Israel takes care of itself....SAD TRAITORS THE GOP SLIME..

Since: Jan 13

Ruidoso, NM

#394 Jan 12, 2013
I hold equal contempt for ALL religions, but I'm all FOR putting "daylight" between American and Israel. Israel's unregistered lobby AIPAC has way too much influence on our Congress, pushes for continuous wars using our servicemen/women as cannon fodder, and murders Palestinians and steals their lands daily. They are a racist, apartheid nation that needs to go DOWN just as South Africa did.
Goldstone Report

Tampa, FL

#398 Jan 17, 2013
Romney s 4 Sons wrote:
Romney would be happy to send Americans to fight and die for Israel for all the money zionists poured into his election coffers, but you can bet his 4 Sons won't be among them!
.......... ROMNEY and the Madoff-Dalsimer-Gotlieb fifth colunmn is threatening everyone with more silly wars , thus pushing the Russians and Chinese together .......... Glen Drek , jon pollard and Mikhael Raphan love Romney...... USS LIBERTY and the Bubba Navy know that Admiral Issac Kidd and Kapitan Gotlieb are traitors.

Bronx, NY

#400 Jan 20, 2013
The best thing that is happening as a result of the actions of a few state governors is the truth that has emerged regarding the republican party and its' leadership.

Democracy is being subverted through gerrymandering, obstruction, egregrious and hardship laws that are disenfranchising minorities and poor whites. There isn't anything honorable in what the republicans are doing and explains why white males no longer have status or respect in their communities or on the global stage. White males are viewed with suspicion and contempt and EVERYBODY knows they should not be trusted to work with and their word and/or a handshake means nothing to men as they honor only money and not character, integrity or trust.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#401 Jan 20, 2013
Will Israel be at the inauguration?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerusalem, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 7 hr Mandela 132
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 14 hr barefoot2626 1,998
Rev. Shipman's treatment shameful 16 hr Brit Expat 5
i am here! Sep 16 Jake999 1
Come and join us on a trip to Israel (Nov '09) Sep 13 enforce FARA 54
Slain US journalist was also an Israeli citizen Sep 12 infidel 3
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash Sep 9 Grau 1,535
•••

Jerusalem, Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••