Israeli settlers begin to leave large West Bank outpost, following court-ordered evacuation

Sep 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Israeli police say they have handed out evacuation notices to residents of an unauthorized West Bank settlement outpost, ordering them to leave what Israel's supreme court has ruled is private Palestinian land.

Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dr Smeagol

Turku, Finland

#25 Sep 3, 2012
Dr Smeagol blogger reports on reported news;

Anti semitic is like that and is like that;

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If there is any other means, I would personally welcome to that which must be on the basis of the facts and the proofs. Otherwise, the arugment will not really be valid.
Gray

Powhatan, VA

#26 Sep 14, 2012
Dr Smeagol wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Smeagol blogger reports on reported news;
I have another thought, somebody who try to ignore all of the known facts for no reasons and for make illogical argument that will end to no where.
Everybody is free to have point of views and opinions to express but for the sake of the truth. The argument must be on the basis of the documented facts and on the basis of the proofs. This is the only approach that makes the arguments valuable and the talks productive.
I personally, always distinguish between the Jewish as decent people who live among and with other people in peace. While the Zionists are other Nazis-nationalists movement that based on the racism and very resembled to the Nazis era.
Good Point, However, Israel Pays 75,000 Full Time Trained Propagandists to swamp Forums like this with undocumented lies:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online. Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying:?Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’ Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

Zionism and Nazism are identical Ideologies only Zionists have mastered deception and parasitism beyond comparison. Ethical Jews despise the Zionist Extremists who began as Nazis:

“Shamir proposes an alliance with the Nazis”
http://www.wrmea.com/jews_for_justice/holocau...
EXCERPT "As late as 1941, the Zionist group LEHI, one of whose leaders, Yitzhak Shamir, was later to become a prime minister of Israel, approached the Nazis, using the name of its parent organization, the Irgun(NMO)...

[The proposal stated:]'The establishment of the historical Jewish state on a national and totalitarian Pd bound by a treaty with the German Reich would be in the interests of strengthening the future German nation of power in the Near East...

The NMO in Palestine offers to take an active part in the war on Germany's side'...
' " CONTINUED

“Nazi-Zionist Collaboration 10: Zionism in Germany”
http://www.lastsuperpower.net/docs/nzc10zioni...
EXCERPT “Nazism started in Germany and so did Nazi-Zionist collaboration. 

‘Zionism believes that a rebirth of national life, such as is occurring in German life through adhesion to Christian and national values must also take place in the Jewish national group." 
CONTINUED

“Nazi Support of Zionism”
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitis...
"As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".

The connections are endless

And...

Obvious

Please note "jewsagainstzionism" above.
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#27 Sep 14, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Point, However, Israel Pays 75,000 Full Time Trained Propagandists to swamp Forums like this with undocumented lies:
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...
“ Please note "jewsagainstzionism" above.
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Powhatan Virginia Institute for the criminally Insane (PVSIC) and I found out when they have to lock the Gray Clown Nut case in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
WAH WAH WAH!...Hitler I love you man!...You and I hate Jews and Zionists...We think alike... Assferhire makes me look studid!! Wah Wah Wah... Stupid Nazi!.. I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Ayrassherhire seems to be bitter; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Assferhire...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, loathing jibberish, Glue sticks please..Hitler I love you man!...You and I hate Jews and Zionists...We think alike...Assferhire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now Airedale, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. Hitler I love you man!...You and I hate Jews and Zionists...We think alike...BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Much smarter than me...Wah Wah Wah.... eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil...I don't want the feeling of responsibilty.. Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!.....Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. ayr-ass-fer-hyre I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Airedale seems to be bitter,.. Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
I hate Jews, Zionist are evil!!... Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! Paying compensations...Hitler I love you man! WAH WAH WAH!... spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... as-fer-hire makes me look like an idiot... darn darn darn.. seems to be bitter...I'm Resurrecting stupid.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil... Assferhire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!......Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..

Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Professor Ayreshire

Santa Fe, NM

#28 Sep 14, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
And...
Obvious
Please note "jewsagainstzionism" above.
With Fithy lying propagandists like this scumbag, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hamasarat,” Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerusalem, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evangelical Leaders Will Visit Israel To Show S... 1 hr Uzi 4
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine 2 hr Swedenforever 118
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 4 hr Helms-enator 1,413
Aharon Sofer laid to rest in Israel 13 hr Albert 1
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... Thu Just A Number 1,823
[CTRL] Fwd: Christian Zionist John Hagee's Corn... (Jun '07) Aug 28 Fairy Tales 34
Five rockets fired from Syria into Israeli-held... Aug 24 yep 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jerusalem, Israel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••