Jerusalem targeted by militant rocket fire; Israelis consider ground invasion

Nov 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: OregonLive.com

Palestinian militants fired a rocket aimed at Jerusalem on Friday, setting off air raid sirens throughout the city and opening a new front in three days of fierce fighting between Israel and armed groups in the Gaza Strip .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The Jihadistsm of Gaza launch their missiles to kill their 'brothers' of the PLO in Jerusalem because killing anyone is on the agenda of Jihad. Morsi proved to be Jihadist Mozlem Brother who supports that Hamas daily missile attacks on Israeli women and children based of the Mozlem Brother culture of the 7th century that treat Jews as sub humans that need to be killed or convert to Mozlem brotherhood. Morsi is the ally of Barack Hussein Obama who studied the same culture of the Mozlem Brother Jihadists in Madrassa in Indonesia in his youth and he is financed by Obama in his effort to take power and convert Egypt to Shariya laws state that oppress women girls Christians Jews and other minorities. Obama removed from power Mubarak that was not friend of the Hamas terrorists and kept the peace with Israel which prove the Obama agenda that seek Mozlem Brother rule of the Middle East and Northern Africa with America leaving alone Israel to fight the Jihadist Mozlem Brother. The Jihadist Brother increased their power under Obama Arab Spring initiative and they surround Israel in two axes: The southern axis of Egypt-Hamas and al Qaida and the Northern axis of Iran-Syria Hezbollah and Russia. Israel feel betrayed by Obama and the liberal democratic Jewish Elite that re-elected him while hiding his hostility to Israel and his efforts to isolate Israel and live Israel to fight alone against the newly organized Mozlem brotherhood as part of Obama’s new era of the Middle east. Israel need to fight back and use all means and bombs to defeat the Jihadists that seek new holocaust of 6 million Jews and destruction of Israel.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Jeff Brightone wrote:
The Jihadistsm of Gaza launch their missiles to kill their 'brothers' of the PLO in Jerusalem because killing anyone is on the agenda of Jihad. Morsi proved to be Jihadist Mozlem Brother who supports that Hamas daily missile attacks on Israeli women and children based of the Mozlem Brother culture of the 7th century that treat Jews as sub humans that need to be killed or convert to Mozlem brotherhood. Morsi is the ally of Barack Hussein Obama who studied the same culture of the Mozlem Brother Jihadists in Madrassa in Indonesia in his youth and he is financed by Obama in his effort to take power and convert Egypt to Shariya laws state that oppress women girls Christians Jews and other minorities. Obama removed from power Mubarak that was not friend of the Hamas terrorists and kept the peace with Israel which prove the Obama agenda that seek Mozlem Brother rule of the Middle East and Northern Africa with America leaving alone Israel to fight the Jihadist Mozlem Brother. The Jihadist Brother increased their power under Obama Arab Spring initiative and they surround Israel in two axes: The southern axis of Egypt-Hamas and al Qaida and the Northern axis of Iran-Syria Hezbollah and Russia. Israel feel betrayed by Obama and the liberal democratic Jewish Elite that re-elected him while hiding his hostility to Israel and his efforts to isolate Israel and live Israel to fight alone against the newly organized Mozlem brotherhood as part of Obama’s new era of the Middle east. Israel need to fight back and use all means and bombs to defeat the Jihadists that seek new holocaust of 6 million Jews and destruction of Israel.
I read on StratFor today that Israel is going to continue the assault until they have severely degraded or even totally destroyed the stock of Iranian supplied Fajr 5 missiles which were used to target Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. The Palestinians will be crying and begging to the UN and everyone else in the world to stop Israel's "aggression" (most reasonable people call striking back after being hit self defense)before all their women and children are slaughtered. The same women and children that Hamas forces to live next to missile launch sites. I hope the IDF has a very successful campaign and that most of the leadership of Hamas is killed or wounded. The world keeps supporting these thugs and hating on Israel even though they have to know that if Israel were actually pushed into a corner by invading forces they would use NUKES in self defense. Can someone please tell me how that logic works? I mean, do they REALLY think that Israelis are someday just going to decide to leave the land and allow themselves and their children to be slaughtered by their enemies without defending themselves?
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Jeff Brightone. Israel need to fight back and use all means and bombs to defeat the Jihadists that seek new holocaust of 6 million Jews and destruction of Israel.[/QUOTE]Traitor, just wait for the holocast,the real one.Not like one that you faked in the last century. It was a false flag. You have it coming.You are demanding it
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

duncanmc wrote:
<quoted text>I read on StratFor today that Israel is going to continue the assault until they have severely degraded or even totally destroyed the stock of Iranian supplied Fajr 5 missiles which were used to target Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. The Palestinians will be crying and begging to the UN and everyone else in the world to stop Israel's "aggression" (most reasonable people call striking back after being hit self defense)before all their women and children are slaughtered. The same women and children that Hamas forces to live next to missile launch sites. I hope the IDF has a very successful campaign and that most of the leadership of Hamas is killed or wounded. The world keeps supporting these thugs and hating on Israel even though they have to know that if Israel were actually pushed into a corner by invading forces they would use NUKES in self defense. Can someone please tell me how that logic works? I mean, do they REALLY think that Israelis are someday just going to decide to leave the land and allow themselves and their children to be slaughtered by their enemies without defending themselves?
Two traitors enjoying each other's company.Jews will have to leave the land as in the past.The vengence of history much more powerfull than the power of Netanyahoo and other Jew creatures

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>Two traitors enjoying each other's company.Jews will have to leave the land as in the past.The vengence of history much more powerfull than the power of Netanyahoo and other Jew creatures
It's been these 65 years... Am Yisrael Chai! No amount of murder or hateful rhetoric will ever cause your fantasy to come true. Those you support are just cowards and in the end they will be brought to shame - as will you.
red red red

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Hope fully they go back in body bags,,,NAZIS..
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

duncanmc wrote:
<quoted text>It's been these 65 years... Am Yisrael Chai! No amount of murder or hateful rhetoric will ever cause your fantasy to come true. Those you support are just cowards and in the end they will be brought to shame - as will you.
65 years in history is nothing.Console yourself traitors

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Garry Ackerman wrote:
<quoted text>65 years in history is nothing.Console yourself traitors
I see. Consider me consoled :) It is good for them to be in the land "HINE MA TOV UMA NAYIM SHEVET ACHIM GAM YACHAD!:)
crazypeoplehere

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

duncanmc wrote:
<quoted text>I read on StratFor today that Israel is going to continue the assault until they have severely degraded or even totally destroyed the stock of Iranian supplied Fajr 5 missiles which were used to target Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. The Palestinians will be crying and begging to the UN and everyone else in the world to stop Israel's "aggression" (most reasonable people call striking back after being hit self defense)before all their women and children are slaughtered. The same women and children that Hamas forces to live next to missile launch sites. I hope the IDF has a very successful campaign and that most of the leadership of Hamas is killed or wounded. The world keeps supporting these thugs and hating on Israel even though they have to know that if Israel were actually pushed into a corner by invading forces they would use NUKES in self defense. Can someone please tell me how that logic works? I mean, do they REALLY think that Israelis are someday just going to decide to leave the land and allow themselves and their children to be slaughtered by their enemies without defending themselves?
If Hamas claims are true then they have upgraded the Kassam and those two missiles fired at Jerusalem were Kassam-M75's. If this is the case destroying the Fajrs is not enough.
Also unless they destroy the tunnels from Sinai smuggling them in within days or weeks they will have long range missiles again. Sinai is the main problem when it comes to Gaza.

on top of that bringing down Hamas can create something worse at this point as Al Qaeda/Salafis and Islamic Jihad have become much more powerful and could fill the vacuum.

The sad thing is this was all predictable a decade ago and for some reason it was allowed to happen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

crazypeoplehere wrote:
<quoted text>
If Hamas claims are true then they have upgraded the Kassam and those two missiles fired at Jerusalem were Kassam-M75's. If this is the case destroying the Fajrs is not enough.
Also unless they destroy the tunnels from Sinai smuggling them in within days or weeks they will have long range missiles again. Sinai is the main problem when it comes to Gaza.
on top of that bringing down Hamas can create something worse at this point as Al Qaeda/Salafis and Islamic Jihad have become much more powerful and could fill the vacuum.
The sad thing is this was all predictable a decade ago and for some reason it was allowed to happen.
The whole situation seems surreal to me. It's like the entire world can see where this is headed and yet they do nothing productive. Israel has the right to exist. But the world seems to think that despite a nuclear arsenal Israel can still be pushed into the sea and will not retaliate. It's insanity. The hatred for Jews is supernatural IMO. No people should be expected to be complicit in their own suicide yet this is precisely what the world seems to think is going to occur. AM YISRAEL CHAI!!
crazypeoplehere

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

duncanmc wrote:
<quoted text>The whole situation seems surreal to me. It's like the entire world can see where this is headed and yet they do nothing productive. Israel has the right to exist. But the world seems to think that despite a nuclear arsenal Israel can still be pushed into the sea and will not retaliate. It's insanity. The hatred for Jews is supernatural IMO. No people should be expected to be complicit in their own suicide yet this is precisely what the world seems to think is going to occur. AM YISRAEL CHAI!!
Either world leaders are real idiots and ignorant of the facts or they have no interested in Humanity nor reality when it comes to Jews.
Even Israeli leaders carried out a partial building freeze on Jerusalem for Jews. Talk of anti-Semitic.
Has Israel really stuck up for its rights on a continuous basis when it comes to legal aspects? cant always blame the world it is the Israeli peoples fault also for not pressuring their government to protect them and fight for the countries rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••