"Palestinians" outraged by Gingrich remarks

Dec 11, 2011 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.jihadwatch.org

Outrage is the Islamic supremacist default mode, so what did you expect?

Funny thing, however: there was no "Palestinian" "outrage" when PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein said this in 1977 ...
Comments
2,181 - 2,200 of 2,206 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2013

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

Syria death toll hits 5,000
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/13/us-...

Libya unable to control militia violence, looting
http://www.smh.com.au/world/libya-unable-to-c...

The Islamofascist group Al Shabaab car bomber kills 11 in Mogadishu
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/08/us-...

Iraq: 65 Executions in First 40 Days of 2012
http://www.trust.org/alertnet/news/iraq-65-ex...
swedenforever

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

joey wrote:
Come on Newt lets win the presidency.
kick that kenyan muzzies out of the white house
yea Newton, then bring your 3 wives into the oval office-lol!

“Father of all the gods.....”

Since: Nov 11

Beneath me only sky....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

Zusannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Because YOU are the retard in here!
Prove you can come up with an answer that makes some sense and we will consider rescinding the "No Reply to Retards" rule for you.
Deal?
LoL
Stop dressing up like Jesus Christ! Deal?
The Duke of Hazard

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Do the Moozlums whine because Newt don't and won't live with all three of them at the same time?
nittygritty

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>And you are too blind to see the truth, to blinded by your anti-genetic bias to understand the truth. You should actually read what you post about and not just repost what others say then you too may understand the truth. But then maybe not
You make absolutely no sense, but than again can one expect more from a moron? I believe not
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

The Duke of Hazard wrote:
Do the Moozlums whine because Newt don't and won't live with all three of them at the same time?
It's best for You to say NOTHING and let people wonder if you're completely Ignorant and Bigoted rather than erasing ALL Doubt.

Once again, America's PROVEN Ziono-Media Monopoly has done an Excellent job of training You to Hate people about whom you know nothing:

“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPTS
Washington, DC: Declassified files from a Senate investigation into Israeli-funded covert public relations and lobbying activity in the United States were released by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) on July 23rd, 2010. 

Time has proven most of the planted content to be misleading, if not dangerous.

These historical documents hold many important lessons for Americans who have long needed—but rarely received—straight reporting on key Middle East issues.” CONTINUED
Gray

Powhatan, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

egyptian SOCCER MATCH wrote:
<quoted text>
gayr, you're still gayr after all of your stupid posts...you should gay marry stu riley from the UK
I'll give 10% all Crisco products...you'll play the wife in the relationship
Since you can't, intelligently refute ONE THING I'VE SAID & DOCUMENTED, stick to the Simple Minded Idiocy that Exemplify your Hasbara Training.

Keep your Crisco and have a Good old Time with Our "Lil' Ass-Fer-Hire"
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you can't, intelligently refute ONE THING I'VE SAID & DOCUMENTED, stick to the Simple Minded Idiocy that Exemplify your Hasbara Training.
Keep your Crisco and have a Good old Time with Our "Lil' Ass-Fer-Hire"
Please don't waste your Time with an Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time Hamas Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler Parasites.

First off; Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Psuedo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.

"Gray-Ass-Fer-Hire" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making, product of today's, Hamas Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a native American. I was born in Michigan.
Michigan was taken from the Indians?-lol!
ITS ONLY OPINION

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Swedenforever! OH! Dolph Lundgren is that you??!! You're so dreamy!!
ITS ONLY OPINION

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Actually yes. A lot of native Indians lived in Michigan just like they lived in Johnson county,TN. Where I live.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

No such thing as a Palestinian.

Never has been.

Never will be.
kentaki shuttleworth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

even if..even if.. even if The jews had no claim to the tiny state of israel from an historical point of view, would it not be considered right for the arabs to let them have a tiny slither of land after the horrors they were subjected to during the holocaust ?
i guess the response is.. well the holocaust didn't happen.
god bless israel.
ITS ONLY OPINION

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

kentaki shuttleworth wrote:
even if..even if.. even if The jews had no claim to the tiny state of israel from an historical point of view, would it not be considered right for the arabs to let them have a tiny slither of land after the horrors they were subjected to during the holocaust ?
i guess the response is.. well the holocaust didn't happen.
god bless israel.
I totally agree. The idiot IRANIAN that's wants to wipe Israel off the map evidently never heard of WWII and HITLER. He claims the holocaust never happened. I think I'll believe the history books and photos of the jews that were almost only bones because they were starved.
shosh7154

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Now is the time to come to the only living G-d, the G-d of Israel.

This once great country was founded on HIS words. Unless we return to HIM by standing with Israel against the very evil that we see in Dearborn, we will become the United States of Somalia and then we will become Sodom and Amorah.

Return to the G-d Who made this country the greatest nation on earth. Tell HIM that today you are going to read what HE says in HIS word and do what HE says and then call on the name of JESUS for salvation. IF this nation will do these things, America will not die but live and prosper in truth and righteousness.

Let's do it NOW.
The Old Cold Warrior

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

What does it take to make these fanatic fellows mellow, the US and Israel turning, gutless, nutless and yellow like JEll-O?
kentaki shuttleworth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

whenever i watch the horrors of the holocaust i just cry loads. i guess i am human. let them have a land and let them prosper and let them give the world their ingenuity .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

ITS ONLY OPINION wrote:
Swedenforever! OH! Dolph Lundgren is that you??!! You're so dreamy!!
No it isn't, but he is Swedish..and I'm not a fan of his though

They should have used a Swede in Thor, Hemsworth is suitable and his wife is a 'keeper'
ITS ONLY OPINION

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
done an Excellent job of training You to Hate people about whom you know nothing

I know all I need to know about you and your "peaceful" religion. Your "peaceful" muslim brothers hijacked planes and flew them into buildings in NYC killing over 3,000 human being.

I know all about ALI KHAMENEI Lying to ABDULLAH GÜLL about Irans use of Uranium.

I know all about MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD screaming that Israel would soon be wiped off the map.

If there's anything else that I need to know about your peaceful religion,let me know.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Arnold wrote:
""Palestinians" outraged by Gingrich remarks"
Good. He just made me more likely to vote for him. After all, weren't the Palestinians the only people on earth who were cheering and publicly celebrating in the streets after 911? Even the "Death to America" Iranians didn't do that. At least the Iranian people have some civility but the Palestinians have none.
And the answer would be no.. The medis showed a group of about ten or so folks cheering, but without audio, it is impossible to know what they were cheering about.

But, let's just say they were doing as you say...if you and your state had been under military occupation for 60 years, don't you think you would cheer if that countries "best friend" had been attacked?

Odds are you would.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••