After nearly 25 years of secrecy, Israel acknowledges killing Arafat deputy in 1988 Tunis raid

Nov 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lethbridge Herald

A February 10, 1986 file photo of Khalil al-Wazir, better known as Abu Jihad, the Palestinian Liberation Organization's military chief seen in Amman, Jordan.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2012

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Undoubtedly, killing the savage animal Jihadists led by Arafat who want to become martyrs by killing as many Jews as possible in suicide bombers is a big Mitzvah... Thanks the Lord for Israel and its determination to get rid of the Jihadist savage animals who vowed to destroy the world.
Garry Ackerman

Cochin, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Hope some day some patriots in America will get the courrage to liquidate enemies of that country like Abraham Foxman, Charls Krauthammer, Bloomberg, Bromfman you and all your likes.That will happen. But it will be too late and America would have hit the nadir by that time, pulled down and destroyed by these traitors
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

It is good that Israel is so vigilant in protecting its innocent citizenry from the barbaric terrorists.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••