BBC replaces militant picture depicti...

BBC replaces militant picture depicting Israel

There are 3 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Jul 26, 2012, titled BBC replaces militant picture depicting Israel. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Israel might not have convinced the BBC to list Jerusalem as the country's capital, but it did manage to get the broadcasting giant to place a more flattering picture of Israel on its website's countries profiles page.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Rambone

Duncanville, TX

#1 Jul 27, 2012
You lay with dogs, you get up with fleas
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Rambone wrote:
You lay with dogs, you get up with fleas
Educated Folks Only! I always find these imbecilic nutjobs on an ego trip give themselves names like "RAMBONEHEAD"; "TRUTH"; "Oliver Crumwell"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; The Prophet"; "Truth Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! Sad!! Very SAD!

Since: Mar 11

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#3 Jul 28, 2012
If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill.
... May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth
if I do not remember you,
if I do not consider Jerusalem
my highest joy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerusalem, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palestinians try to breach Israeli shrine restr... (Oct '06) Sep 21 Licks5109 603
News Islam Plans to Destroy Israel by 2022 (Oct '15) Sep 18 Chris 25
News You Can Feel Good About Israel's $38 Billion Sep 16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Israeli settlements have grown during the Obama... Sep 16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Dore Gold: Archaeology is best defense of Jewis... Sep 13 naman 2
News Setting the facts straight on Hebron Sep 12 madoff sinogog 2
My Jewish friends with love Sep 12 Nostradamus 1
More from around the web