Israel condemned for plan to extend i...

Israel condemned for plan to extend illegal settlements

There are 5 comments on the Ekklesia Daily News story from Dec 1, 2012, titled Israel condemned for plan to extend illegal settlements. In it, Ekklesia Daily News reports that:

The Israeli government is facing international condemnation for a proposal for 3,000 new settlements in the occupied West Bank and east Jerusalem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ekklesia Daily News.

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#1 Dec 2, 2012
They're not "settlers". "Settler" infers that the land is empty.

The jews in question are _squatters_, people illegally living on other people's land.

But considering that the US was founded on land stolen from other people, whites mislabelled as "settlers" instead of illegal immigrants, it doesn't surprise that yanks mislabel jewish squatters.
goldstone report

Bradenton, FL

#2 Jun 10, 2015
P_Smith wrote:
They're not "settlers". "Settler" infers that the land is empty.
The jews in question are _squatters_, people illegally living on other people's land.
But considering that the US was founded on land stolen from other people, whites mislabelled as "settlers" instead of illegal immigrants, it doesn't surprise that yanks mislabel jewish squatters.
the David Wurmser , Bernie Madoff , scott Rothstein , Irving Moskowitz , jack Abramoff , mark Ciavarella , tony Dalsimer Zionist fifth column runs money laundries to support the kosher nostra parasites of AIPAC

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 14, 2015
Amos 9:15 (ESV)
15 I will plant them on their land, and they shall never again be uprooted out of the land that I have given them,” says the LORD your God.
truthandcommonse nse

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Jun 15, 2015
dollarsbill wrote:
Amos 9:15 (ESV)
15 I will plant them on their land, and they shall never again be uprooted out of the land that I have given them,” says the LORD your God.
I Corinthians 6:66-68
66 upon his death dollarsbill begged Jesus to take him an know him in that way, screaming at the saviour "I am to be your bride, You promised to take me to your bedchamber, a bride of christ" and Jesus nodded to Satan, and satan took the hand of dollarsbill "you will be in my bed chamber tonight" and dollars bill was known by satan over and over and over, and his nostrils were smote by the stench of SATANS balls.
67 and dollarsbill was filled with the seed of Satan that old serpent who is called Lucifer from the beginning of time, he was filled, and the seed of satan seeped from his mouth, his eyes , his anus and he wept like a broken girl for satan handled him roughly.
68 And dollars bill wept bitter tears and cried "daddy daddy", and Satan slapped dollars bill with a strong backhand and spake I AM YOUR DADDY NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
GREAT DAY, GLORIOUS DAY O it is written in the holy book, weep dollars bill because this is your future weep for it is written in the holy book

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 15, 2015
truthandcommonsense wrote:
the stench of SATANS balls.
LGBT doctrine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerusalem, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leave Gaza now, State Department warns U.S. cit... Thu Stephany McDowell 1
Quality Hash// Kush/ wee d/ Coke & Meds in Jeru... Aug 9 Moise 1
News All lives matter Aug 8 grounded in reality 1
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Aug 6 NELSON MANDELA fan 186
News Trump now recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital (Jan '16) Aug 6 lavon affair 6
News The First Israeli Jew in Fatah's Parliament (Aug '09) Jul '16 AIPAC 666 13
JEWS==>>ARE TURKOFlLE GREEK HATERS! Jun '16 JEWS GREKHATERS 3
More from around the web