Attacks renew focus on Hamas

Nov 17, 2012 Full story: Click Orlando

Four years after the last major conflict in the region, Israel and Hamas are once again on the brink of war in Gaza.

Read more
jon

Israel

#1 Nov 17, 2012
every day the terrorists from Gaza firing Kassam and Grad rockets on Israel.

Recent weeks, the rate of rocket fire from Gaza on Israel increased to intolerable amount that no country could tolerate such a massive rocket attacks on its citizens and Israel responded by killing the head terrorist organization in Gaza, "Ahmed Gafr".

In response, the terrorists in Gaza continued firing rockets on Israel and today the terrorists in Gaza firing on Israel more than 250 missiles.

How your government would react if the terrorists in Gaza were shooting on Your Home?

Israeli family's life under Qassam rockets from Gaza
love

Europe

#2 Nov 17, 2012
During 48 hours Israel will be kill the HAMAS. I have knowed about it from news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerusalem, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) Mar 24 swedenforever 165
News Netanyahu's Likud wins Israeli election Mar 22 Zeppelin 32
News Obama to 'reassess' Israel relationship Mar 19 Jeff Brightone 1
I'm here on official busines Mar 19 grave digger 1
News Israel's Election and America's Utterly Classle... Mar 19 Electra41 1
News Will peace talks reshape Jerusalem? (Oct '07) Mar 17 Stuart Cudahy 39
FDR: Father of Israel Mar 11 Snark Hunter 6
More from around the web