Jerusalem Arab residents contest highway route

Mar 11, 2013 Full story: KWWL-TV Waterloo 24

28, 2013 photo, the construction site of route 4 is seen in the Arab neighborhood of Beit Safafa in Jerusalem.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justice

Guildford, UK

#1 Mar 11, 2013
What comments can one truly say.
They have made up their minds and made the decision to build the road, no matter what!
When they build the thousands of apartment blocks its control of the land.
They do not ask they just do.

I had respect once upon a time but not any more. The more they do, the more I see clearly who is at fault.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Mar 11, 2013
A pox on them all I say. I can't wait for fusion or hydrogen to replace oil as the primary source of energy. I long for the day when Arab states can't sell oil and we have no reason to prop up Israel.
justice

Guildford, UK

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
A pox on them all I say. I can't wait for fusion or hydrogen to replace oil as the primary source of energy. I long for the day when Arab states can't sell oil and we have no reason to prop up Israel.
They prop up Israel, because they have the airport that is needed for USA in times of war!
And USA money built if for them!
Truth Sayer

Mesa, AZ

#4 Mar 12, 2013
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
They prop up Israel, because they have the airport that is needed for USA in times of war!
And USA money built if for them!
Yet you all forget what Britain has done in their British Empire, Hitler for Germany and the world. What Stalin did for Russia. All of Israel belongs to the Jewish people. They have the right from the one true G-d of Israel to do with their land as they please including building roads ans homes as they see fit. The illegal occupiers of Israel are the Muslims and the Palestinians. So I assume its okay for the U.N or foreign power to come into your country. Tell you how and where to build in your cities? Your so very hypocritical and your anti Jewish remarks are clearly noted. Does your gods of Abram teach you to be so sarcastic and cynical against the Jews and any one who you deem unfit? Be warned that the.one true G-d of Israel will hold all those who turn against Israel responsible for their words and actions against all Jews.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Truth Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you all forget what Britain has done in their British Empire, Hitler for Germany and the world. What Stalin did for Russia. All of Israel belongs to the Jewish people. They have the right from the one true G-d of Israel to do with their land as they please including building roads ans homes as they see fit. The illegal occupiers of Israel are the Muslims and the Palestinians. So I assume its okay for the U.N or foreign power to come into your country. Tell you how and where to build in your cities? Your so very hypocritical and your anti Jewish remarks are clearly noted. Does your gods of Abram teach you to be so sarcastic and cynical against the Jews and any one who you deem unfit? Be warned that the.one true G-d of Israel will hold all those who turn against Israel responsible for their words and actions against all Jews.
When we're paying to wipe your azz for you, that gives us some rights.
Truth Sayer

Mesa, AZ

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
When we're paying to wipe your azz for you, that gives us some rights.
Hit a nerve have I? They only destruction that will occur in the end will be from the one true G-d of Israel when he brings Gog and Magog together. G-d will turn all their lands into waste lands and uninhabitable for 40 years as it is written. Do the research on who Gog and Magog consists of. Russia, all the Arab, Muslim countries and any nation who has turned their backs on Israel. As far as your anti Jewish hatred goes it will not go unpunished by the one true G-d of Israel.
I would tremble for what you say against G-d's people for he is a vengeful G-d. Right now what protects us all is the blood that was shed by Christ. After his words and prophecy come to pass ushering in the son of perdition, then G-d will pour his wrath upon man kind in the latter half of the seven year tribulation that is being prepared as we speak. Your days are numbered as the very hairs on your head.
Norman

Chelmsford, MA

#7 Mar 12, 2013
A news reporter goes to see a Jewish man who has been going to the western wall in Israel to pray once a day for 70 years, the reporter goes up to him and says, "hello I'm a reporter for the BBC and we know you're quite famous around this wall so we were wondering if we could ask you a few questions." The man agrees and she asks, "so we were wondering; what have you actually been praying for all of these years?"

The man replies, "I have been praying for peace between the Jews and Arabs and for all world hatred and terrorism to stop, and for my children and grandchildren to grown up in a peaceful world."

The news reporter says, "Wow that's truly beautiful, how do you feel after doing this for 70 years?"

The man replies, "I feel like I've been talking to a brick wall."
Truth Sayer

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Norman wrote:
A news reporter goes to see a Jewish man who has been going to the western wall in Israel to pray once a day for 70 years, the reporter goes up to him and says, "hello I'm a reporter for the BBC and we know you're quite famous around this wall so we were wondering if we could ask you a few questions." The man agrees and she asks, "so we were wondering; what have you actually been praying for all of these years?"
The man replies, "I have been praying for peace between the Jews and Arabs and for all world hatred and terrorism to stop, and for my children and grandchildren to grown up in a peaceful world."
The news reporter says, "Wow that's truly beautiful, how do you feel after doing this for 70 years?"

The man replies, "I feel like I've been talking to a brick wall."
That's a good one. I like the humor and there is some truth to it for many nations appear to be talking to brick walls.
justice

Guildford, UK

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Truth Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
do not threaten me, and I believe in freedom of speech. I am entitled to voice my opinion with out being told about judgement from your god.
Truth Sayer

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2013
justice wrote:
<quoted text>
do not threaten me, and I believe in freedom of speech. I am entitled to voice my opinion with out being told about judgement from your god.
Hit a nerve have I. The only true G-d is the G-d of Israel. The only G-d who made himself know to man and to prove his existence unlike the gods you serve. His words changes not for it is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. You should live in fear if what is coming. For it is written that the G-d of Israel will judge all who has turned their backs on Israel and bring harm to any Jew. Every one has the freedom of speech and that is only to what your leaders will allow. The G-d of Israel has spoken his judgement and written his laws for all those to abide by. There is no other G-d that stands by him or beside him. Whether you accept it or not, you will stand in his judgement one day for your actions and your words. That is assured. For the prophecy of the G-d if Israel has always come to pass. There is not one prophecy that has not come true unlike many other gods you may worship. It amazes me that all pray to for their gods to destroy Israel, but they just don't listen to their people. Where are they and why have they not destroyed Israel as you have prayed to have done and wished upon the Jews. That's because they are not the true living G-d of Israel whose words and prophecy have proven true. Yes you have the right to free speech as I have. And be afraid of the true living G-d of Israel for you know not know how much time you have left here. No man does for our lives are like a vapor. Here one moment and then gone. But all will face judgement for their words and their deeds. Its by your words you set the way for what happens in your future so be aware. Your hatred and despitefulness of Israel and all Jews will not go unpunished in the end as it is written. So if you feel threatened by the words of the G-d of Israel you best talk with him and not your false gods who seem to ignore your pleas to destroy any Jew or Israel. There will be a time soon that the world will be brought to the valley of Meggido and the living G-d of Israel will split the mount as fore told and utterly destroy all those who oppose Israel and lay any nation to wasteland that brought harm to the Jewish people. In all your ignorance continue to scoff and disbelieve. That day is rapidly approaching and judgement be.metered to the world as it is written and to your anti Jewish hatred. Be afraid. Very afraid.
Meanie

Dearborn, MI

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Truth Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit a nerve have I? They only destruction that will occur in the end will be from the one true G-d of Israel when he brings Gog and Magog together. G-d will turn all their lands into waste lands and uninhabitable for 40 years as it is written. Do the research on who Gog and Magog consists of. Russia, all the Arab, Muslim countries and any nation who has turned their backs on Israel. As far as your anti Jewish hatred goes it will not go unpunished by the one true G-d of Israel.
I would tremble for what you say against G-d's people for he is a vengeful G-d. Right now what protects us all is the blood that was shed by Christ. After his words and prophecy come to pass ushering in the son of perdition, then G-d will pour his wrath upon man kind in the latter half of the seven year tribulation that is being prepared as we speak. Your days are numbered as the very hairs on your head.
Yes, do the research, yet none of it can be proven. You're simply another lemming who believes in a book written by self-righteous men.

You religious idiots induce more violence than criminals combined, yet you have the hypocritical audacity to praise peace.
Norman

Montréal, Canada

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#13 Mar 13, 2013
The new Pope Francis blesses everyone of all faiths so we have that going for us.
Truth Sayer

Mesa, AZ

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, do the research, yet none of it can be proven. You're simply another lemming who believes in a book written by self-righteous men.
You religious idiots induce more violence than criminals combined, yet you have the hypocritical audacity to praise peace.
Aaah meanie there will never be true peace for it will all end in war and the tribulation that has been ordained before the beginning of time. Sounds as if your a atheist and believe me at that moment of death they all cry to G-d. The G-d of Israel gave the laws to the Jews and spoke to them. Of all the G-d's prayed to, the living G-d of Israel has been the only G-d that proved himself to man. You believe as you continue to do, but it is written that the demons and Lucifer believe and they tremble. For their fate as already been sealed. One day you will stand in judgement as all must do.
Truth Sayer

Mesa, AZ

#15 Mar 13, 2013
Norman wrote:
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
So Norman did your mother lie as well?
Norman

Livonia, MI

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Truth Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So Norman did your mother lie as well?
It's a joke about a virgin birth stupid.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Truth Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaah meanie there will never be true peace for it will all end in war and the tribulation that has been ordained before the beginning of time. Sounds as if your a atheist and believe me at that moment of death they all cry to G-d. The G-d of Israel gave the laws to the Jews and spoke to them. Of all the G-d's prayed to, the living G-d of Israel has been the only G-d that proved himself to man. You believe as you continue to do, but it is written that the demons and Lucifer believe and they tremble. For their fate as already been sealed. One day you will stand in judgement as all must do.
How presumptuous of you to think you know my beliefs.

Once again, you're a brainwashed lemming reciting from a book written by self-righteous men.

We will stand in judgement, yet here you are, defying the book of Matthew 7:1 and judging everyone who opposes your view. You're a hypocrite, as most religious zealots are.

What is your reason for omitting the "o" in God? Lightening won't strike you dead, at least not yet.
Truth Sayer

Mesa, AZ

#18 Mar 14, 2013
Norman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a joke about a virgin birth stupid.
Exactly! So where did your idiocy begin or end?
Truth Sayer

Mesa, AZ

#19 Mar 14, 2013
Meanie wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Britts with their puffed up better than the world mentality whose quest for their empire killed many as the terrorists they were. The only lemming is with in them selves and yet they have the audacity to say G-d save the queen whose policies tortured and killed many through out the world.
justice

Guildford, UK

#20 Mar 14, 2013
Truth Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit a nerve have I. The only true G-d is the G-d of Israel. The only G-d who made himself know to man and to prove his existence unlike the gods you serve. His words changes not for it is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. You should live in fear if what is coming. For it is written that the G-d of Israel will judge all who has turned their backs on Israel and bring harm to any Jew. Every one has the freedom of speech and that is only to what your leaders will allow. The G-d of Israel has spoken his judgement and written his laws for all those to abide by. There is no other G-d that stands by him or beside him. Whether you accept it or not, you will stand in his judgement one day for your actions and your words. That is assured. For the prophecy of the G-d if Israel has always come to pass. There is not one prophecy that has not come true unlike many other gods you may worship. It amazes me that all pray to for their gods to destroy Israel, but they just don't listen to their people. Where are they and why have they not destroyed Israel as you have prayed to have done and wished upon the Jews. That's because they are not the true living G-d of Israel whose words and prophecy have proven true. Yes you have the right to free speech as I have. And be afraid of the true living G-d of Israel for you know not know how much time you have left here. No man does for our lives are like a vapor. Here one moment and then gone. But all will face judgement for their words and their deeds. Its by your words you set the way for what happens in your future so be aware. Your hatred and despitefulness of Israel and all Jews will not go unpunished in the end as it is written. So if you feel threatened by the words of the G-d of Israel you best talk with him and not your false gods who seem to ignore your pleas to destroy any Jew or Israel. There will be a time soon that the world will be brought to the valley of Meggido and the living G-d of Israel will split the mount as fore told and utterly destroy all those who oppose Israel and lay any nation to wasteland that brought harm to the Jewish people. In all your ignorance continue to scoff and disbelieve. That day is rapidly approaching and judgement be.metered to the world as it is written and to your anti Jewish hatred. Be afraid. Very afraid.
I do not hate any-one but you are like venom. What I hate is injustice. The war is not going to be in valley of Meggido, It is coming out of the skies. Read the bible see how the sky will turn red, and the sun will set at noon. And the seas will cast out their Tsunamsis on all the coastal lands., And how men will quake with fear about what is coming on the inhabited earth. And if you think Israel is going to escape the future pole shift, then you need to know your bible more deeply. You only quote parrot fashion like you have been taught but for all the many things that are in the bible you have not got a clue!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerusalem, Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palestinians to cut ties with Israel if UN gamb... 25 min Yumpin Yimminy 4
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) 10 hr Swedenforever 140
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 12 hr goose 19
Palestinians tell Canada to back Geneva Convent... Tue Oliver Cromwell 10
2014 frustrates US hopes for Israeli-Palestinia... Dec 22 USA Today 5
Offer Israeli Arabs money to move to Palestinia... Dec 18 Grau 49
Palestinians set exit deadline Dec 18 coyote 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:07 pm PST