Culchie Cail n

Oct 26, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Irish Examiner

ONE of the last bastions of male domination will crumble this weekend as women make history and join the usually all-male entry at the annual all-Ireland Culchie Festival.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2012
Jaag

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Oh lord you couldn't even make this up.

Everyone complaining on this board about "culchie-bashing" should protest at this festival, it doesn't help the king crisp munching "bog trotter" stereotype that is so often portrayed.

Oh wait you guys are Irish, you would rather watch X-factor and get drunk than protest for your rights, my bad.
Brian

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

I agree with you sir.The Irish have turned into zombies thinking their TV set is reality and tabloid press is informative reading while they are happy to give all their tax money over to banks while they work longer hours for less pay.Pay the highest cost for petrol,cars,etc and their houses have lost half their value all while their public services are decimated etc..

But hey all is good while premiership football is on subscription tv and the x-factor distracts them.

Yes MORONS ..I agree
Nat

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Are these guys for real?..Im there already..this freaky $hit is going on youtube
regina fitzgerald

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

Jaag wrote:
Everyone complaining on this board about "culchie-bashing" should protest at this festival, it doesn't help the king crisp munching "bog trotter" stereotype that is so often portrayed.
Oh wait you guys are Irish, you would rather watch X-factor and get drunk than protest for your rights, my bad.
yr damn right bud, ye know that.
bleeding stupid the way no-one is protesting.
sure me nephew ray was over in madrid a couple of week ago, and says that the spainards were shoutin "we wont bend over like the irish", mad stuff altogether!!!! should be ashamed of ourselves, thats why i moved out of it to be honest.

as for the culchie fest, jaysus it doesnt suprise me at all, have ye ever seen that game they play with sticks and a litlle ball,
mad for it they are, sure most of them are pretty harmless in anyways, simple folk happy enough sittin on there bogs eatin king crisps as some else said, ah bless em xx
Pat

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Stop bashin' the Irish unless you want all of your arses kicked!
Seamus

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

Pat wrote:
Stop bashin' the Irish unless you want all of your arses kicked!
Shut your hole ye yank
Hmmm

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

Seems a lot of trolling folk on this thread pretending to be irish have read too may comic books on ireland or watch the simpsons or family guy for their daily news...apart from Pat from Brooklyn..Brian you need a kick up athe arse for selling out
Seamus

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Hmmm wrote:
Seems a lot of trolling folk on this thread pretending to be irish have read too may comic books on ireland or watch the simpsons or family guy for their daily news...apart from Pat from Brooklyn..Brian you need a kick up athe arse for selling out
I am Irish and I'm not a troll, and I agree with Brian and the original poster, Ireland is full of lazy shallow people these days,too content with plasma screen tvs and double frocha cappichinos to give a crap about anything else.

Its a shame really
Frank

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Seamus wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Irish and I'm not a troll, and I agree with Brian and the original poster, Ireland is full of lazy shallow people these days,too content with plasma screen tvs and double frocha cappichinos to give a crap about anything else.
Its a shame really
They are too busy watching x factor and coronation street to take time to be worried by the fact petrol costs nearly 1.50 a litre,houses have lost half their value,country has been sold off to pay crony banker gambling debts,new legislation shoved down their necks that takes their freedom every second day,cost of living up standard of living down,public assets and services being privatised etc etc but not to worry the imbeciles still will fork out their last dollar to pay their sky tv subscription and get their daily fix of verbal shite from star and sun newspaper while they have to take care not to drop a paper of walk dog without licence or use their precious tv without a licence in case they go to jail while the same rich ba$tards laugh all the way to the bank.

If I had a green card I would head for texas myself
Donker

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

Jaag wrote:
It's just a bit of a laugh dude, country Irish are culties, Dublin Irish are usually knackers, English are gay, French smell of garlic, it's just a laugh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tralee, Ireland Discussions

Search the Tralee, Ireland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 'Mayor of Charlestown' Goes to Ireland Jun '14 bozo 1
ESB crews in race to restore power before storm... Feb '14 Qasim Baig 1
Dingle Walking Tour June 2014 (Oct '13) Dec '13 realt 2
11:16: Rose of Tralee to visit Bere Island on f... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Kerryderry 1
Lte.Denis Baily.RMF WW1.MC, (Oct '13) Oct '13 Teresa 1
Aqua dome (Sep '13) Sep '13 Aqua Dome 1
Is water fluoridation a health risk? | News Four (Aug '13) Aug '13 johnny 1
•••
•••