Mark

India

#1 Jan 8, 2007
Searching for my roots that possibly start in Enniscorthy. I have a Michael Healy marrying a Mary Walsh in 1871. His address - Cornwall, hers Ballyhogue.
claire_stroker

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 8, 2009
My great grandfather William Owens was born in Enniscorthy in 1830. He was a broommaker by trade and immigrated to St Louis MO in the USA with his brothers John and Samuel. I would appreciate any information fon him or his family.
claire_stroker

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 8, 2009
My great grandfather William Owens, a broommaker by trade, was born in Enniscorthy in 1830. With his two brothers, John and Sanuel, he immigrated to the United States, specifically St Louis MO. Any information concerning his family would be very much appreciated.
Wendy

Ballarat, Australia

#4 Sep 16, 2009
My great grandfather was John Gilbert Deacon of Spring Park Palace. he and his sons Thomas Henry and George emigrated to Aus in 1922. Eldest son John remained in Ireland. Can anyone help with info re family. John gilbert Deacon was the son of John and Elizabeth (eliza) Deacon and born on 15 aug 1865. Other children of this couple were thomas, Ann, Martha, Joseph, William, Robert and Zaida (twins) and Fred.
WILLIAMS-Lori

Redmond, WA

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Trying to trace down where my ancestors are buried. Luke Henry WILLIAMS born 1867 in Co Carlow, moved to Enniscorthy around 1899. I beleived he lived there for the rest of his life. He married Sarah Rigney. They had 5 children, Sarah, John, Thomas, Mary Kate and Patrick. Also Luke's brother Robert WILLIAMS born 1868 Co Carlow he married Mary Anne LEWIS they moved to Enniscorthy and had 2 children Benjamin and John James WILLIAMS, they may have had more. But they had 2 showing on the 1911 census.

Also looking for family members who may be related to this family still living in Enniscorthy or Wexford.

Thank you
Lori Adkins (USA)
William Kenny

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#6 Jan 15, 2011
My Great,great Granfather was Michael Kenny. He is shown in an 1845 business directory as a Tailor. He emigrated to Bathurst New Brunswick, Canada in about 1846, together with his newborn son John, and wife, Ann Hughes.
I would love to find possible survivors still living in Enniscorthy, county Wexford.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enniscorthy, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crimestoppers look for information after Wexfor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 lesley 1
News Six held in brothel raids (Dec '08) Nov '12 Jaymarleyhigh 8
contact (Jun '12) Jun '12 keith 1
Michael Kenny, circa 1840's (Jan '11) Apr '12 RAYNOLD BOUDREAU 2
News Nancy J. Shea (Apr '09) Sep '10 John 2
News Snake sneaks back into Ireland (Sep '09) Sep '09 Aussie 3
News Digger used to steal ATM in Enniscorthy (Jul '09) Jul '09 AnnABananAngel 1
More from around the web