Winner Accepts Check, Spotlight

Winner Accepts Check, Spotlight

There are 2 comments on the Dundalk Eagle story from Sep 17, 2007, titled Winner Accepts Check, Spotlight. In it, Dundalk Eagle reports that:

“We never had a honeymoon, so our vacation will be our honeymoon”

Ellwood "Bunky" Bartlett was joined at the podium by his daughter, Ashley, Maryland Lottery director Buddy W. Roogow and son Ryan Bartlett at a Sept. via Dundalk Eagle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dundalk Eagle.

Lady AmberMoon

Morganton, NC

#1 Sep 17, 2007
It is truly too bad that the distinction was made. In our society today, one would hope that religious belifs were not comment worthy. However, that just isn't so. I am so very happy for this gentleman's good fortune. I am also happy to see his pride in his religious belifs. You go "Bunky"! Brightest Blessings to you and yours. Now maybe it is our turn. <G>
From a North Carolina HPS.
Tavthe

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 17, 2007
That must've been one hell of a money spell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathleen Murtagh Feb '16 CathyD 1
The Baz. (Dec '15) Jan '16 DiabloDaCutthroat 2
News Kingsmills 40 years on: Legacy of 1916 stymied ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 James 3
Onagh Nygaard (Dec '15) Dec '15 MacDun 1
Fone World - Williamson Mall - Customer Complaints (Aug '12) Aug '15 Jon L 3
Club Nights in Dundalk (Jan '15) Jan '15 Chloe_K 1
News Smuggler with links to IRA now 'number one' CAB... (Nov '13) Nov '14 piston 800 17
More from around the web