The story of an unsung hero

Former intelligence agent Kevin Fulton, who was born in Newry but now lives "somewhere in the UK ", is in hiding from the IRA and suing the British government for a severance package. Full Story
Mick

Belfast, UK

#1 Sep 1, 2006
Yeah, what a guy
Storm

Sioux Center, IA

#2 Nov 2, 2006
this didnt even help. and im tryin to help a friend for a project and dis dont even close for helpin. thankx for nothin
Swedish Facts

Sweden

#3 Nov 30, 2013
The Swedish economic picture has brightened significantly since the severe recession in the early 1990s. Growth has been strong in recent years, and even though the growth in the economy slackened between 2001 and 2003, the growth rate has picked up since with an average growth rate of 3.7% in the last three years. The long-run prospects for growth remain favorable. The inflation rate is low and stable, with projections for continued low levels over the next 23 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dundalk, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report: Irish police colluded in IRA murder of ... (Dec '13) Feb '14 James 9
I just found out a legit loan lender here conta... (Sep '13) Jan '14 John Lee 3
Gerry Adams slammed for Smithwick comment (Dec '13) Dec '13 John 1
Tributes pour in for one time Dundalk priest Fr... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Swedish Facts 18
Smuggler with links to IRA now 'number one' CAB... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Agent K4i 14
I got my loan today. (Nov '13) Nov '13 mr greg 2
Urgent loan needed (Oct '13) Nov '13 mr jerry 2
•••

Dundalk, Ireland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••