how can we fix this forum
hangman

Dublin, Ireland

#2 Aug 13, 2012
hang urself out o a trree
Mad Ger

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 13, 2012
Pretty much every thread gets deleted these days whether you are chatting about the green, Irish hip hop or cans doesn't seem to matter.Load of bollix if u ask me.
Anyone else find it strange that a load of award winning "internet trolls" suddenly stopped posting on this site but now all the threads are getting deleted??
Topix doesn't moderate its forums , they are taken down automatically if more than one person reports them.
Someone is doing it deffo, I was only here to chat about stuff and hopefully pick up an auld box of 10 john players, might head over to the Ireland forum and see what the story is.
Oh NOooO

Ireland

#6 Aug 13, 2012
Mad Ger wrote:
Pretty much every thread gets deleted these days whether you are chatting about the green, Irish hip hop or cans doesn't seem to matter.Load of bollix if u ask me.
Anyone else find it strange that a load of award winning "internet trolls" suddenly stopped posting on this site but now all the threads are getting deleted??
Topix doesn't moderate its forums , they are taken down automatically if more than one person reports them.
Someone is doing it deffo, I was only here to chat about stuff and hopefully pick up an auld box of 10 john players, might head over to the Ireland forum and see what the story is.
Untrue

Topix is moderated. I've even seen moderators accounts on other forums on here. Also certain threads else where never get deleted no matter how many times they've been reported. So the place is 100% moderated.
the truth

Ireland

#7 Aug 14, 2012
The Dublin forum is 100% moderated, we all have to talk in code and even when we do our accounts and threads are deleted, there is just some very sad little people who look at the Dublin forum reporting people and being little rats.
People are able to speak freely on every other forum.
REDLEBROX

Dublin, Ireland

#8 Aug 14, 2012
Mad Ger wrote:
I reckon the American invasion of users a few months back were friends of topix sent in to clear up the forum.

It worked, how annoying were they for feck*( sakes, no coincidence really.
emailfemale

Dublin, Ireland

#11 Aug 14, 2012
Just do everything, I mean everything by email, each vendor drop a very subtle hint that there is flowers etc to be had, everyone PM's their email to each other and nothing else is said on topix.

No PM's either about anything, just email addresses, genuinely simple and safe. I know for a fact that pm's can be read fully by anyone (staff) with basic admin-privileges so be safe.

Reviews can also be very subtle. There is absolutely no need to talk openly about green for everyone to see, that's the problem, let alone other shitty%% substasnces.

A review could be a simple as "this guy is cool" etc, anyway, best of luck, I'm just passing by.
msj

Dublin, Ireland

#13 Aug 15, 2012
emailfemale wrote:
Just do everything, I mean everything by email, each vendor drop a very subtle hint that there is flowers etc to be had, everyone PM's their email to each other and nothing else is said on topix.
No PM's either about anything, just email addresses, genuinely simple and safe. I know for a fact that pm's can be read fully by anyone (staff) with basic admin-privileges so be safe.
Reviews can also be very subtle. There is absolutely no need to talk openly about green for everyone to see, that's the problem, let alone other shitty%% substasnces.
A review could be a simple as "this guy is cool" etc, anyway, best of luck, I'm just passing by.
Makes sense.
jollys

Galway, Ireland

#14 Aug 15, 2012
the min this placce was in the papers it went to shiit right after. word got back and topix had to clean shiit up.. dublin forum was mentioned so they layin the law down there. if it was my website and i was gettin bad press id do the same...
Anon

UK

#15 Aug 15, 2012
Heard a rumour in town this evening that this site is being watched , a very well known Garda station in Dublin has a unit dedicated to this very forum. Since the papers have reported it they have been barred from printing anymore due to the garda wanting to gather evidence ect.

Was a big scene back here in 2008/2009 and the same thing happened, I'm sure most of you have heard of the topix warehouse party on the quays, pretty much the next morning all the old threads had been deleted and we all seen a few out of place characters at the rave that could have been undercover.

Be careful lads , i love this site but trust me this isnt the right forum for most of u :) just look around
benzo hunter

Ireland

#17 Aug 16, 2012
Anon wrote:
Heard a rumour in town this evening that this site is being watched , a very well known Garda station in Dublin has a unit dedicated to this very forum. Since the papers have reported it they have been barred from printing anymore due to the garda wanting to gather evidence ect.
Was a big scene back here in 2008/2009 and the same thing happened, I'm sure most of you have heard of the topix warehouse party on the quays, pretty much the next morning all the old threads had been deleted and we all seen a few out of place characters at the rave that could have been undercover.
Be careful lads , i love this site but trust me this isnt the right forum for most of u :) just look around
I would actually believe this at this stage.
Realist
#21 Aug 17, 2012
Anon wrote:
LIES & more LIES. "a unit dedicated to this very forum" LMAO.

Warehouse Party - http://web.archive.org/web/20090504144522/htt...

More Lies..!!!!!
gilligan

Ireland

#25 Oct 4, 2012
do wat every other city forum does get a load a gays to advertis they're business jst look at them and they have thousands of daily users. leave it a while come back and be smart about it code ppl it's all about the code
leavethisratfest

Germany

#26 Oct 5, 2012
This is what is needed to be done.

Read on and copy and paste if its deleted please, it will take a few of us to get it going but this will benefit us all in the longrun

Things are gone upside down here and realistically nobody really trusts another besides the long timers and it isnt ever going to go back to the way it was, i too am paro about new buyers and some sellers who i suspect are being let along to do their deals and be the guards little gombeen men to pull other fish down. Two women and one male nutter who hasnt been on here for a while i find particularly suspicious after observing them, their posts etc over many months. They are liabilities and would sing like birds.

So! If you ever want to do this properly follow these instructions, they are simple, seriously simple infact and only take minutes!

1. Download the Tor Browser bundle pack, here

https://www . torproject. org/download/download. html. en

Onto a memory card or even a folder on your pc, its the safest most secure browser there is, its very basic and practical for this business.(You can use your other browsers when not on Tor and to watch movies etc.)

2. Follow all recommended setting when downloading this as you would any.

3. When the entire bundle is downloaded to its own separate "Tor" folder, close and save everything, then restart the computer.

4. When the computer is loaded and started again dont open anything except the Tor folder, in the Tor folder you will find an Onion logo,(with app,data docs etc in it, double click on the Onion as this is your browser, now yer laughing!

5. As soon as you open it a popup will come up showing that their connecting you to the secure severs etc, when its loaded after a few seconds your browser will automatically open.

6. When the browser opens there is heaps of sites you can visit, Tor browser is slow because of all the safety measures and you may have to reload pages a few times for them to appear.

7. More importantly of all i have created a secure Irish forum for Irish people to talk the same talk we are not allowed to here, with the comfort of saying what we like without getting deleted, the link is

http://4eiruntyxxbgfv7o. onion/snapbbs/d836602/index. php

Remove spaces for link, Anybody serious about long term safety and comfort should give up on here, sign up and lets talk anything, and its free!

IR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
44 gay for younger lad (Jun '15) 34 min Gingerbush 38
Acapulco Gold weed & pineapple trainwreck 1 hr FiddleFaddle 4
Female 20+ need one apply 4 hr rubadub 9
swinging/dogging in dublin (info) (Dec '14) 8 hr SiobhanO 4
Free house for 30 days 11 hr Hornyirish 1
19 year old lad in Dublin, looking for other gu... (Nov '15) 12 hr Boy Lover 13
Gay\Bi skype 13 hr eoghanmaguire95 2
More from around the web