Scarlet

Dublin, Ireland

#46 Mar 31, 2013
I'm a necrophiliac lads
chip from cavan

Dublin, Ireland

#47 Mar 31, 2013
i meet u for 1 on 1 scarlet and see if u are real man
Scarlet

Ireland

#48 Mar 31, 2013
chip from cavan wrote:
i meet u for 1 on 1 scarlet and see if u are real man
Where? outside the caravan? or i meen cavan?
chip

Dublin, Ireland

#49 Mar 31, 2013
chip from cavan wrote:
i meet u for 1 on 1 scarlet and see if u are real man
Mate, you're a foreigner, i can tell from your writing. Do one.
Scarlet

Ireland

#50 Mar 31, 2013
chip from cavan wrote:
i meet u for 1 on 1 scarlet and see if u are real man
And why chpper man, would you and i do this? whats our history or beef? or are you just another demented stalker? Like gimme a reason ill show, but not just cos you say so.
chip from cavan

Dublin, Ireland

#51 Mar 31, 2013
want fight u for been a rat now u up for 1 on 1 that or u gona bring garda pals with u lol
Scarlet

Ireland

#52 Mar 31, 2013
chip from cavan wrote:
want fight u for been a rat now u up for 1 on 1 that or u gona bring garda pals with u lol
Your a spastic mate. Tell me when were you ripped by me?
chip from cavan

Dublin, Ireland

#54 Mar 31, 2013
No 1, Old Stone Buildings, Ratoath Rd, co meath thats your adsress so we sort this fast yes ok
Scarlet

Ireland

#55 Apr 1, 2013
chip from cavan wrote:
No 1, Old Stone Buildings, Ratoath Rd, co meath thats your adsress so we sort this fast yes ok
Still waiting.....and waiting...and no knock at my door, just aswell for you mate, ive a little surprise for you behind it, it would take down a grissly no problem...lmao
Scarlet

Ireland

#56 Apr 1, 2013
Maybe i should try another insurance company, your service is sh*t.
scooby

Los Angeles, CA

#57 Apr 2, 2013
IRA are a bunch of geebags, fighting against british rule when were been fked from the inside by our own elected leaders,bankers,the imf and the eu. Why not start a new cause to fight against our own corrupt government??? If england gave back northern ireland now we would be more fooked than ever.

Go back to the 80s with yr bleedin republicanism tiocfaidh our la bollix and get with the program lads, Ira me bollix, these lads are nothing but scumbags
Soap Opera

Ireland

#58 Apr 2, 2013
scooby wrote:
IRA are a bunch of geebags, fighting against british rule when were been fked from the inside by our own elected leaders,bankers,the imf and the eu. Why not start a new cause to fight against our own corrupt government??? If england gave back northern ireland now we would be more fooked than ever.
Go back to the 80s with yr bleedin republicanism tiocfaidh our la bollix and get with the program lads, Ira me bollix, these lads are nothing but scumbags
Best comment in this thread yet :)
dd od

Ireland

#59 Apr 3, 2013
u scam bag will pay scarlet
chip

Dublin, Ireland

#60 Apr 4, 2013
time is up

Since: Mar 13

Dublin, Ireland

#61 Apr 4, 2013
Wat go back to the 80,s wen the british scumbag tramps let our comrades die on hunger strike because they refused t wear criminals clothes and refused to be recognised as normal prisoners, but p.o.w.'s which is wat they were.. So we're supposed to forget all that? Them men laid there lives down for us for a free Ireland and many hundreds more were killed in the fight, the families of these men who fought all there lives for a free ireland are obviously gonna fight on in there names.. If we give up the war were sayin a fuck it all.these hundreds of men and families and friends of them died for nothin and subjected to horrible torture by scumbag British soldiers.. It's a war dat the blood runs deep in... You say these men are scumbags the scumbags are the dealers sellin the drugs destroying lives, families and whole communitys wit there filth evil poison.. The struggle will never end while those 6 county's are under the British monarchy rule.. Scooby son id like to see you stand in front of an IRA man an call him a geebag. Ya's are very brave with a key board sitting there and calling names.. I dont see any reason for this discussion on Topix. Wat was the reasoning behind if.. Its not somethin that needed discussing..
scooby

Los Angeles, CA

#63 Apr 5, 2013
nfingers555 wrote:
Wat go back to the 80,s wen the british scumbag tramps let our comrades die on hunger strike because they refused t wear criminals clothes and refused to be recognised as normal prisoners, but p.o.w.'s which is wat they were.. So we're supposed to forget all that? Them men laid there lives down for us for a free Ireland and many hundreds more were killed in the fight, the families of these men who fought all there lives for a free ireland are obviously gonna fight on in there names.. If we give up the war were sayin a fuck it all.these hundreds of men and families and friends of them died for nothin and subjected to horrible torture by scumbag British soldiers.. It's a war dat the blood runs deep in... You say these men are scumbags the scumbags are the dealers sellin the drugs destroying lives, families and whole communitys wit there filth evil poison.. The struggle will never end while those 6 county's are under the British monarchy rule.. Scooby son id like to see you stand in front of an IRA man an call him a geebag. Ya's are very brave with a key board sitting there and calling names.. I dont see any reason for this discussion on Topix. Wat was the reasoning behind if.. Its not somethin that needed discussing..
What bleedin war? why do the "real" ira need to tax and beat the bollix outta drug dealers for the "cause"? Where does all the all the money go??
Its a load of bollix pal and you know it, these lads also go around subjecting people to horrible torture much like the british scumbag soliders you talk about so hence why I call them scumbags. All it takes is for 1 person to accuse you of being a drug dealer or for one of the lads to take a disliking to you,much like the british scumbag soldiers you hate so much.

As I said this country is getting fcked from every angle , the british occupation of northern ireland is the least of our worries at the moment, we couldn't afford to take it back anyway. What the ira should be focusing on is making banks and government pay for the fck ups they made instead of every single person in the country being a slave to the imf..... Protecting people from getting evicted from their gafs by the same scumbags that put us in this mess.....Stopping the government from selling off our forests and oil ect ect..They talk about a revolution but are to busy been stuck in the fcking 80s fighting maggie poxy thatcher instead of focusing on current problems.

"You say these men are scumbags the scumbags are the dealers sellin the drugs destroying lives, families and whole communitys wit there filth evil poison"
I think you will find religion and nationalism has ruined countless more communities, in not just northern ireland but all over the world, than drugs ever will.Drugs are used in every class of society for a number of different reasons , you might wanna look at the reason why drug dealing/taking is a problem in the community in the first place and try and tackle that,rather that be support a bunch of geebags who use this a justification to beat and rob people for the "cause" and appeal to 80s wnkers like yourself who are probably still sniffing glue and listning to aslan.
DRedz

Sliema, Malta

#66 Oct 7, 2013
So what is the story with RIRA or New IRA now?

From my limited research it seems that their Dublin leader got gunned down. If this was the Provos one would expect that that there would be a reign of terror even just to prove the point that they were not a bunch of druggies but a organised legitimate army.

Instead RIRA seems engulfed with internal fighting and seems like to Gardai are always one step ahead of them.

Would it be fair to say that RIRA underer Ryan HAD the repuation of their former comrades in the Proves but after the death of Ryan has changed the game. From what I can see the Drug Gangs now control the streets.

Even the people who fled post murder have returned to Ireland. In Drug gangs there seems to be more of a fear of rival gans and Gardai than that of RIRA

I am not trying to be dismissive of anybody but I think all of Ireland were awaiting consequences which have not occurred
tomo celtic mad no iq

Dublin, Ireland

#67 Oct 7, 2013
Let's hope they all die. All scum, low level scum
Marcos

Livingston, UK

#68 Oct 8, 2013
Bye bye lol
ace

Dublin, Ireland

#69 Oct 18, 2013
DRedz wrote:
So what is the story with RIRA or New IRA now?
From my limited research it seems that their Dublin leader got gunned down. If this was the Provos one would expect that that there would be a reign of terror even just to prove the point that they were not a bunch of druggies but a organised legitimate army.
Instead RIRA seems engulfed with internal fighting and seems like to Gardai are always one step ahead of them.
Would it be fair to say that RIRA underer Ryan HAD the repuation of their former comrades in the Proves but after the death of Ryan has changed the game. From what I can see the Drug Gangs now control the streets.
Even the people who fled post murder have returned to Ireland. In Drug gangs there seems to be more of a fear of rival gans and Gardai than that of RIRA
I am not trying to be dismissive of anybody but I think all of Ireland were awaiting consequences which have not occurred
the rira dont exist, and as far as the republican movement avenging alans death there is 5 republicans looking at life in prison over it, 2 men directly involved with alans death are dead, peter butterly and eamonn kelly,to think it will end there would be very naive, the republican movement have nothing but time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You irish are so god damn ugly and fickle 3 hr Paddy 17
A portrait of James Joyce in Trieste 11 hr PARAGA 1
Sex Sep 15 smokingchef 3
Gay meet Dublin Sep 12 jkcondon 1
Near Ashbourne Aug 22 Thorntanpaul 1
Coolock Gang/Jonathan Gill Aug 22 ballsack 13
Street fight (Mar '14) Aug 21 bundor 3
•••

Dublin, Ireland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••