Senior IRA figure alan ryan shoot dea...

Senior IRA figure alan ryan shoot dead 3/9/2012

Posted in the Dublin, Ireland Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
chuggin

Navan, Ireland

#2 Mar 29, 2013
gerry here wrote:
Senior IRA figure alan ryan who was shoot by junkie dealer has set war on streets sublin as ira set take out anybody who played part in hes death he is first ire man be shoot dead by drug gang its now belived Senior ira have sent teams from cork and derry in to dublin for all out war with the coolock gang mr gill amd mr kelly are in there sights and as is rest of there low life mob armed garda are been pulled in to coolock to try shoot the ira in there tracks so fare there top boss was shoot dead and 5 homes in coolock where pipe bombed as hit by at the drug gang who have fled out of ireland
Dont forget to take down tht knacker Scarlet. He is selling pills. The dirty filthy scumbag
gerry here

Dublin, Ireland

#3 Mar 30, 2013
who is he ?
lad

Navan, Ireland

#4 Mar 30, 2013
gerry here wrote:
who is he ?
Oh, only the lad with umpteen threads in the forum. ;-)
iloveganja

Dublin, Ireland

#6 Mar 30, 2013
gerry what point are you making
iloveganja

Dublin, Ireland

#7 Mar 30, 2013
i really dont know what your saying but slagging off junkies isnt on, junkies are human too.

Since: Mar 13

Dublin, Ireland

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Gerry yer spellin is not great so I don't know if you really are one of us or just a gobshite wit 2much time on your hands.. Don't get me wrong im staunch republican, but anyway isnt this information your given out a gud bit outdated.. Alan's death was tragic and a big hit 2 the Dublin brigade Alan was a real man and great soldier and fundraiser for the fight in the north.. IRA deployed these hit squads already and avenged Alans death somebit by takin out eamonn Kelly the gangster who organised and funded the Ryan hit.. His gang have all Fled in fear there gonna get the same as kelly.. There's many more names on the list to avenge Alan's murder..he unfortunately got murdered just as the 3 groups formed together to have just one group just called the I.R.A. Alan was one of the leaders of this formation and there was a place set out for him on the new army council which now his mate will.take.. So mate your info is old news, but don't get me wrong the IRA are still highly active on the streets of Dublin. Feuding with those drug gangs.. Their recruiting fast and hard and are now becoming one very big army of ruthless men.. Just wat was the point you were trying to make "Gerry"!.. But jus a friendly warning to vendors on here he very carefulaas this place is a haven of ppl selling drugs and also easy enuf to set up a meet and bang u get pulled into a van and go on a spin and the next time your seen will b by whoever finds ya battered within an inch of there life as a warnin.. Or if your a vendor whom they tink wud have a few quid made from selling a guy like that they'll batter him until he makes phonecalls and get up a certain amount of money 5 maybe 10 grand depends on the vendor..believe me or ignore me it's up to you but my mate was sellin blues on here and on the street. He got contacted thru this site wen the guy met him. He was lookin at the pills and kinda talkin stalling my mate my mate was standin talkin to him thru the drivers window. Just as he had the money in his hand a blue transit. Stopped quickly rite along beside my mate kind leavin him between the car and van. The side door opened and he git dragged in and as I can't go into detail he went for a drive and showed wat happens for sellin benzos.. So jus be careful dudes don't meet someone who hasn't been vouched for. Cos ya never no who it cud be.. Anyway Gerry your point was???
lad

Navan, Ireland

#10 Mar 30, 2013
nfingers555 wrote:
Gerry yer spellin is not great so I don't know if you really are one of us or just a gobshite wit 2much time on your hands.. Don't get me wrong im staunch republican, but anyway isnt this information your given out a gud bit outdated.. Alan's death was tragic and a big hit 2 the Dublin brigade Alan was a real man and great soldier and fundraiser for the fight in the north.. IRA deployed these hit squads already and avenged Alans death somebit by takin out eamonn Kelly the gangster who organised and funded the Ryan hit.. His gang have all Fled in fear there gonna get the same as kelly.. There's many more names on the list to avenge Alan's murder..he unfortunately got murdered just as the 3 groups formed together to have just one group just called the I.R.A. Alan was one of the leaders of this formation and there was a place set out for him on the new army council which now his mate will.take.. So mate your info is old news, but don't get me wrong the IRA are still highly active on the streets of Dublin. Feuding with those drug gangs.. Their recruiting fast and hard and are now becoming one very big army of ruthless men.. Just wat was the point you were trying to make "Gerry"!.. But jus a friendly warning to vendors on here he very carefulaas this place is a haven of ppl selling drugs and also easy enuf to set up a meet and bang u get pulled into a van and go on a spin and the next time your seen will b by whoever finds ya battered within an inch of there life as a warnin.. Or if your a vendor whom they tink wud have a few quid made from selling a guy like that they'll batter him until he makes phonecalls and get up a certain amount of money 5 maybe 10 grand depends on the vendor..believe me or ignore me it's up to you but my mate was sellin blues on here and on the street. He got contacted thru this site wen the guy met him. He was lookin at the pills and kinda talkin stalling my mate my mate was standin talkin to him thru the drivers window. Just as he had the money in his hand a blue transit. Stopped quickly rite along beside my mate kind leavin him between the car and van. The side door opened and he git dragged in and as I can't go into detail he went for a drive and showed wat happens for sellin benzos.. So jus be careful dudes don't meet someone who hasn't been vouched for. Cos ya never no who it cud be.. Anyway Gerry your point was???
Hey Fingers, you have been petting your choclate-starfish too much!
iloveganja

Dublin, Ireland

#11 Mar 30, 2013
nice post fingers, my big problem with the present ira is they are fueding with dealers not to stop drugs but to make money from drugs you cant claim to be a freedom fighter and make money from the misery of the people you claim to repersent.

Since: Mar 13

Dublin, Ireland

#12 Mar 30, 2013
lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fingers, you have been petting your choclate-starfish too much!
Hey "lad" grow a pair and post in green.. Arse holes who got bullied in school and makes them feel big to talk shit to a person over a screen. Cos I can bet me life ya wouldn't stand in front of me an say it. Poxy cowards we wouldn want ur kind anyway ya clown.. Wats yer reason for puttin up a smart comment? I never said antin to you or that concerns ya. So why put up a smart comment..all I was doing was correcting wat the first fella had put up. Why he put it up I dont know but his information was bull,, I corrected the post because the man who this thread was written about is somebody I was a friend of, thats why it took my interest LAD... And here gangalover I hear ya pal I know what ya mean they say they despise drugs and all drug dealers and it's true they do.. But the way there lookin at it is the ends justify the means and I get that point 2..But just cos a top player is paying them everyweek to be allowed sell his drugs.. But it doesn mean the guys he gave out the kilos of smack or kilos of coke to are free to sell and these guys do get captured battered all there money and drugs took and Jus dumped somewhere beat to an inch of their lives.. They shoot drugdealers and do punishment beatings day in day out we just don't hear cos none gets reported to garda..they see it that they need the money theres always gonna b a new mister big as soon as one goes.. So they cant fully stop drugs so instead they'll.take a nice percentage of whoevers at the top at the time, jus cos the IRA take money and drugs from them for a license to sell doesn't mean they like thst person or how he gets his money but if they shoot him another will take his place an so on so on. So jus take money for the cause an send it up north.. They don't jus take it from drugdealers either, they take it from armed robbers all forms of criminal that is making enuf money to be worth takin from.. They also get money from business pubs and places that make a gud turn over.. Anyway end of subject,, theres no need to have this thread up.. R.I.P. Alan a true republican and hero.. Your fight is still goin pal.
Alan

Dublin, Ireland

#13 Mar 30, 2013
nfingers555 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "lad" grow a pair and post in green.. Arse holes who got bullied in school and makes them feel big to talk shit to a person over a screen. Cos I can bet me life ya wouldn't stand in front of me an say it. Poxy cowards we wouldn want ur kind anyway ya clown.. Wats yer reason for puttin up a smart comment? I never said antin to you or that concerns ya. So why put up a smart comment..all I was doing was correcting wat the first fella had put up. Why he put it up I dont know but his information was bull,, I corrected the post because the man who this thread was written about is somebody I was a friend of, thats why it took my interest LAD... And here gangalover I hear ya pal I know what ya mean they say they despise drugs and all drug dealers and it's true they do.. But the way there lookin at it is the ends justify the means and I get that point 2..But just cos a top player is paying them everyweek to be allowed sell his drugs.. But it doesn mean the guys he gave out the kilos of smack or kilos of coke to are free to sell and these guys do get captured battered all there money and drugs took and Jus dumped somewhere beat to an inch of their lives.. They shoot drugdealers and do punishment beatings day in day out we just don't hear cos none gets reported to garda..they see it that they need the money theres always gonna b a new mister big as soon as one goes.. So they cant fully stop drugs so instead they'll.take a nice percentage of whoevers at the top at the time, jus cos the IRA take money and drugs from them for a license to sell doesn't mean they like thst person or how he gets his money but if they shoot him another will take his place an so on so on. So jus take money for the cause an send it up north.. They don't jus take it from drugdealers either, they take it from armed robbers all forms of criminal that is making enuf money to be worth takin from.. They also get money from business pubs and places that make a gud turn over.. Anyway end of subject,, theres no need to have this thread up.. R.I.P. Alan a true republican and hero.. Your fight is still goin pal.
Good point,there criminals too so.
Glad you made that clear
Well done
lad

Navan, Ireland

#14 Mar 30, 2013
nfingers555 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure trollop; That's your view, and a very biased one at that. I suppose taking drug dealers money beats robbing post offices like the old days eh "starfish"? Only to fuel murder and violence!
dopes

Dublin, Ireland

#15 Mar 30, 2013
Have ya ever had a flick through the green handbook? F^#king idiots talking about shit like this with strangers, Alan Ryan was a f^#king scumbag, ira me hole, the ira didn't come to Dublin to avenge him they came down to clean up the mess he made taxing drug dealers and extorting business owners thinking he was bullet proof ha
Scarlet

Dublin, Ireland

#16 Mar 30, 2013
dopes wrote:
Have ya ever had a flick through the green handbook? F^#king idiots talking about shit like this with strangers, Alan Ryan was a f^#king scumbag, ira me hole, the ira didn't come to Dublin to avenge him they came down to clean up the mess he made taxing drug dealers and extorting business owners thinking he was bullet proof ha
I have mate and i know ur not supposed to talk like some the lads here tonight claiming to be the I.R.A i,m a republican myself mate, and i dont think they would be bothered with the likes of us. But if you can leave a link as to where to make a donation, id be uop for that, Ive studied the struggle since the O.I.R.A so know my history and was always sorry to not have got involved at an earlier age, when some of my mates were singing up, buit like i said i belive in the struggle both here and up north and no british rule what so ever in our country, so like i said i support the lads.
The Truth

Dublin, Ireland

#17 Mar 31, 2013
dopes wrote:
Now ,thats the truth there,well said.
Bishop

Dublin, Ireland

#18 Mar 31, 2013
Scarlet wrote:
<quoted text>I have mate
Good for you; But we all know you're talking out your a-hole; So you read a bit, big fk; I know the story too ya mong boy; However, republicans may tax drug dealers, but I am sure they do not push drugs as you do, or for that matter, snitch to the cops; You Sir, are a rat and a filthy drug dealer! How dare you cling to our cause.
Scarlet

Ireland

#19 Mar 31, 2013
Bishop wrote:
<quoted text> Good for you; But we all know you're talking out your a-hole; So you read a bit, big fk; I know the story too ya mong boy; However, republicans may tax drug dealers, but I am sure they do not push drugs as you do, or for that matter, snitch to the cops; You Sir, are a rat and a filthy drug dealer! How dare you cling to our cause.
Our cause, yeh like topix has five or six republicans on it in the last few days, get real, maybe one was the rest of are just lame copy cats.
free

Dublin, Ireland

#20 Mar 31, 2013
alan had no time for the likes of u scarlet thats why he do so many in and hurt alot off otheres ud never have place in with him or hes mates your a pill poper who dealer and a xgear head so u claim to your buyers that your of the gear u relly think the have that in there army also u dont need give donation if the want your money the go take it all and prob put u in ditch after that
Soap Opera

Ireland

#21 Mar 31, 2013
IRA members = terrorists and thugs not soldiers and anybody with half a brain knows that.
Bishop

Dublin, Ireland

#22 Mar 31, 2013
Scarlet wrote:
<quoted text>Our cause, yeh like topix has five or six republicans on it in the last few days, get real, maybe one was the rest of are just lame copy cats.
Say what ya will, I do not require a defense in order to satisfy your call-out. But I will say, it becomes 'Our' cause when one is affected by it. Don't be an idiot all your life man, one day it might be you getting a capping.
Bishop

Dublin, Ireland

#23 Mar 31, 2013
Soap Opera wrote:
IRA members = terrorists and thugs not soldiers and anybody with half a brain knows that.
Nice wade in there Chum! I'd say you qualify for half a brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
steroids pharma grade amps of testosterone 4 hr spudlk 1
Hatred against Gays- the great Evil 6 hr notdumblikeyou1 3
Roche Valium 6 hr Vals99 9
seeking older man to play with 17 hr Aliavaz 28
stinky cheese Fri blazeDATcheese 31
Horny girls in Ireland for sextong (Dec '14) Jun 30 Jamie_moloney69 57
scar or #man Jun 30 charlies 32
More from around the web