Ireland

#1 Dec 17, 2012
350 pills for sale called bio hazards quick sale 700 well worth it
shake n bake

Clonmel, Ireland

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Psych0nautical wrote:
pillreport link?
ya lazy shite. Google it nob-jockey..im loking at a report as we speak. what colour are they man?
Smelly guy

Ireland

#5 Dec 17, 2012
There white with nuclear sign on them no bad comedown or anything off them quite good if u ask me
hahahahaha

Tallaght, Ireland

#7 Dec 17, 2012
these are the SHITE pills that used to go 50 for a score around here PIPERAZINE
prf

Wexford, Ireland

#8 Dec 17, 2012
yes i agree with 'hahahaha', got these before they are shite. White pills with a radioactive symbol, pipes as stated above, really shitty feeling followed by anxiety. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
jerk n squirt

Clonmel, Ireland

#9 Dec 18, 2012
Psych0nautical wrote:
<quoted text> there is a good few reports and none of them good ya goon, how is anyone supposed to know what they're getting if the post has no info on them? you got a pill report man?
lol. you ejit m8. the guy sellin them most likely doesnt know whats im em either. there is plenty of reports out there, just b/c it aint on pillreport, lol. You have to make an educated guess whether to buy or not to buy. It's not up to the lad selling to convince u to buy, he simply offers them for sale. Dont be such a lazy shite and do your own research before demanding shit tosser.. i'd offer ya 300 the lot m8..no way im giving ya 700 lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapchat names 4 hr troystokes14 41
Looking for an open minded female 4 hr Caoimhe15 2
sexual problem 5 hr PmCiYm 2
Female student need funds 11 hr Tez16 3
bnzos dublin 17 hr pantaloon 4
Horny girls in Ireland for sextong (Dec '14) 17 hr Caoimhe15 186
Where will I get 10 blueys for €10???? 19 hr Seanymac 5
More from around the web