Now Now

Ireland

#2 Jul 29, 2012
It's very obvious who's making all these posts! You're a sad little man, and fooling very few people. Any one with sense know's what your up to.

And btw, slating some one on one post, then praising them in the next, doesn't make you any less transparent.
itsstillme

Germany

#4 Jul 29, 2012
wts goin on here boys?
Budzer

Dublin, Ireland

#5 Aug 7, 2012
floats is the new king wrote:
ever notice how floats flowers(he came up with the flowers ting first) are always top o the pops, and HE floats UNDER the radr. Not all up in peoples buisnes trieng to rob custome cut the bak o peeps, and being watched by the men in blue suits. I met floats lots of times and he really is the best here now. The hashman(newspaper article stuck on fridge, and home raided, being watched, silly if u tink anyting els))shud be finished soon 420"s just bak newname who else is der. i want to buy frm sum1 wit no problems NOT wit cops all over them.

It used to be like that here untill some others staring bringing their freinds on2 a drug forum.How sad is that. Though i get they are young. saddos saying people are selling drugs online when they are not
Actually, I started using the word "flowers" instead of "bud" and it worked until everyone started using the idea.
jojo

Maynooth, Ireland

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Why not use the word Periods....nice bag of Periods 3.5 for 50....ha ha haaa ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
weed 9 min Theo80 2
haze 11 min Theo80 3
You irish are so god damn ugly and fickle Fri Paddy 17
A portrait of James Joyce in Trieste Fri PARAGA 1
Sex Sep 15 smokingchef 3
Gay meet Dublin Sep 12 jkcondon 1
Near Ashbourne Aug 22 Thorntanpaul 1
•••

Dublin, Ireland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE