Does anybody regret ever getting invo...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#29 Aug 6, 2012
Note to self-this is what people being reeel sound like...I f33l u man...
dannydyerisaquee r

Dublin, Ireland

#30 Aug 7, 2012
i smoked/smoke weed/hash every day for over 16 years, apart from i would say about, maybe 6 weeks in total, if u added up all the days i couldnt get any, or was somewhere with no contacts.
fairly high user, about 6/8 joints a day,up to 12/14 at most, since i was 15, obviousley i put a little more into my joints now, and the stuff i get is better than before

anyway, i never done or got roped into any other drugs. i done about 20 pills in my life, and done coke almost every weekend for 18 months or so back in the good days, nothing major. i drink regularly, but not too much, have a job(run my own business), have a girlfriend (basically a wife)

basically weed aint the prob, its the people who smoke it. i know loads like me, much older too, my da smoke since his mid 20's and he's pushin 70, never done any other drugs, same for most my friends.
i lived in other countries, with mad drugs available, but weed is al i want or need, drug or buzz wise. thankfully
auldfella

Dublin, Ireland

#33 Aug 18, 2012
no not sorry at all,have wife and kids retired from work when i was in my late 30s my only regret is the low life scum ive dealt with.its time to admit drugs have won the war on drugs.decrimilise all drugs for personal use and go get the scum at the top.portugal has halfed its drug abusers in 10 years with this policey.any other country achived this?
auldfella

Dublin, Ireland

#35 Aug 18, 2012
ur right its all the things they have done.the money they saved from not chasing shadows has helped pay for there treatment.but why change anything that they done. without the decriminalization it could not have worked without the treatment places it couldnt work either.so my question remains, name another country with better results in the last 10 years
Terminal

Dublin, Ireland

#36 Sep 16, 2012
Doctors found malignant tumours in my throat. Bout 5 years left. Am I sorry I had that first smoke.......... Yes

Can't change the past and only sometimes can you change the future.

Each to their own.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38 Oct 30, 2012
A little.
Horseshyte

Dublin, Ireland

#39 Oct 30, 2012
Terminal wrote:
Doctors found malignant tumours in my throat. Bout 5 years left. Am I sorry I had that first smoke.......... Yes
Can't change the past and only sometimes can you change the future.
Each to their own.
fcukin bullshyte. Doctors don't tell you you have 5 years to live. With that length of time anything can happen. Fcuk off with your attention seeking cancer boy

Location hidden

#40 Oct 31, 2012
Who said he was looking for attention, DICKBAG. Read the thread title.
Horseshyte

Dublin, Ireland

#41 Nov 1, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
Who said he was looking for attention, DICKBAG. Read the thread title.
Dickbag....? Are you fcukin ten or just slightly spastic? Cancer boy is only trying to provoke a reaction ya fcukin tool. Suck it up retard

Location hidden

#42 Nov 2, 2012
Horseshyte wrote:
<quoted text>Dickbag....? Are you fcukin ten or just slightly spastic? Cancer boy is only trying to provoke a reaction ya fcukin tool. Suck it up retard
Well he sure as hell got one.
Horseshyte wrote:
fcukin bullshyte. Doctors don't tell you you have 5 years to live. With that length of time anything can happen. Fcuk off with your attention seeking cancer boy
He didnt come here lookin for pity. No one is stupid enough to come to Topix, of all places and look for pity.. Im sorry but that level of retardation just doesnt exist.
By the way, way to live up to your name, cuntwipe.
Horseshyte

Dublin, Ireland

#43 Nov 2, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he sure as hell got one.
<quoted text>
He didnt come here lookin for pity. No one is stupid enough to come to Topix, of all places and look for pity.. Im sorry but that level of retardation just doesnt exist.
By the way, way to live up to your name, cuntwipe.
cuntwipe....made me smile. Haven't been called a cuntwipe before, fair do's. Maybe you aren't such a mangy retard as i first thought. Hats off to you cockwhopper

Since: Sep 12

Dublin, Ireland

#44 Nov 2, 2012
As long as you stick to weed your grand

Location hidden

#45 Nov 3, 2012
Horseshyte wrote:
<quoted text>cuntwipe....made me smile. Haven't been called a cuntwipe before, fair do's. Maybe you aren't such a mangy retard as i first thought. Hats off to you cockwhopper
Ha ha, ill have to give the same credit for "Cockwhopper" Mabye youre not as baggy a dick as a thought either!
Horseshyte

Dublin, Ireland

#46 Nov 3, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, ill have to give the same credit for "Cockwhopper" Mabye youre not as baggy a dick as a thought either!
i like your style mate. Credit where credits due cuntflaps. You're a good dude
Horse

Sligo, Ireland

#47 Nov 3, 2012
Horse you're stuck in such a man trap it's ridiculous. Yeah i used to be like that too, when i was 15 that is.
Insulting people is the only way you can communicate or get close to people. You are the greatest trolling dumbass on this forum
whaa

Sligo, Ireland

#48 Nov 3, 2012
Horseshyte wrote:
<quoted text>i like your style mate. Credit where credits due cuntflaps. You're a good dude
Perfect, read this; http://books.google.ie/books...

For your own good and whatever unfortunately people have to live with or bear you
Horse

Dublin, Ireland

#49 Nov 3, 2012
Don't mind me I'm just desperate for some kiddie sex and frustrated with my micropenis

Location hidden

#50 Nov 3, 2012
Horse wrote:
Don't mind me I'm just desperate for some kiddie sex and frustrated with my micropenis
You missed Halloween by a day or two. Better luck next year.

Location hidden

#51 Nov 3, 2012
Horseshyte wrote:
<quoted text>i like your style mate. Credit where credits due cuntflaps. You're a good dude
Thanks, shitpacker. Pleasure to make your aquaintance!
Horseshyte

Dublin, Ireland

#52 Nov 3, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, shitpacker. Pleasure to make your aquaintance!
ahh shitpacker, the old classics are the best. The pleasures all mine cockmuncher. Quality slaggage. Renegade 22 the new king of topix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my mates sister loves bending over for lads to ... 1 hr paddy 3
weed 8 hr iwantweednow 1
Sex Meets Dublin (Feb '16) 8 hr iwantweednow 107
i got a loan from walter finance company 19 hr blade 2
Bj in dublin 22 hr paddy 30
Snapchat names Tue Crystal 26
Looking for a bored married woman Tue Beach 1
More from around the web