Coincidence?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 13, 2012
So I was in a certain Irish city on Monday and I was stopped by the gardai, who asked me my name, date of birth and where I was from. As I wasn't native to the city and I was hanging around with a few unsavoury characters that were known to the gardai, they seemed very suspicious of me.

A few hours later I scored some stuff off a foreigner in the same city, and I mentioned the name of the area and how I had scored there in a text I sent to my friend.

The following evening I found out there had been a seizure made in the same area, and that a non-national had been arrested.
hhh

Ireland

#2 Jul 13, 2012
well then its your fault isnt it ya tool

Location hidden

#4 Jul 13, 2012
How likely is it that the gardai were monitoring my texts?
Spanner o Toole

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jul 13, 2012
Stop watching "The Wire" and think about the situation rationally.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 13, 2012
Spanner o Toole wrote:
Stop watching "The Wire" and think about the situation rationally.
Wise words.

I knew something was wrong when I saw my friend in a music video on the TV.
l-l45l-llVl4lV

Dublin, Ireland

#10 Jul 13, 2012
your phone's not tapped. His could be but yeah it's more than likely a coincidence the garda are out in force this year everybody's getting done. He was probably being watched for months
FFS

Ireland

#11 Jul 14, 2012
liquoricebitch wrote:
So I was in a certain Irish city on Monday and I was stopped by the gardai, who asked me my name, date of birth and where I was from. As I wasn't native to the city and I was hanging around with a few unsavoury characters that were known to the gardai, they seemed very suspicious of me.
A few hours later I scored some stuff off a foreigner in the same city, and I mentioned the name of the area and how I had scored there in a text I sent to my friend.
The following evening I found out there had been a seizure made in the same area, and that a non-national had been arrested.
Guys FFS do any of you know what they have to go through to tap a phone. The most they can do without it being suspicion of drug trafficking is see what number your sending and recieving text or calls to. They cant hear what your saying or see what the texts say. What your talking about is not coincidence tho, the gards are all over everyting at the moment. Theres undercovers everywhere, theres loads of snithces. I know for a fact rhinosnort and his bunch were stung with 10 kilos and are now working for the gards. Everyone be careful. The filth are on here and they are on the street. Unless u know and trudt who ur buying off or dealing with be very f88king carefukl at the moment

Since: Apr 12

Ireland

#12 Jul 14, 2012
if its just personal amounts unless they really have it in for you about something else or really want to get you for any orther reason their not going to be reading your texts.but you should get in the habbit of delating your texts as you get them as any time i've been pulled they always go straight for my phone to see my recent texts.especially the drug squad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I thought we were all going to die' - hotel boss 22 min JUDY ANN 1
free e 23 min E4THEE 1
Bi or gay irish lads (Aug '15) 3 hr josh883 86
gay/bi teens dublin 4 hr Adamfarrell 14
Weed 5 hr Looking4green 11
The Irish have put a car in 'space' 6 hr mick rick 10
Irish bbm pins 😍 (May '15) 7 hr garath 15
More from around the web