Posted in the Dublin, Ireland Forum

nonx

Ireland

#3 Feb 22, 2013
mailed u da other day,,, can u reply
magellin the repeat felon

Ireland

#4 Feb 22, 2013
hman is the man best around by far scored some black bubblegum off him earlier and some anxis feckin quality funny funny man too haha watch out for the bullet bike x 5 lol
Ms420internetbit ch

Ireland

#5 Feb 24, 2013
stick with this guy. 420 is a biatch ass sniatch hsman has the real pills scarlett crackpill head has gack internet fakesd

“Hopin to get stoned”

Since: Feb 13

Cali

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Ms420internetbitch wrote:
stick with this guy. 420 is a biatch ass sniatch hsman has the real pills scarlett crackpill head has gack internet fakesd
Yeh what the Git said.

“Hopin to get stoned”

Cali

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Blackkitty wrote:
Are you Irish?
Yeh he is Kitty that would be #man/greenstacks new account, like it says under his name in the corner:) He was one of the three i was talking about. Theres another few but you need post right?

“Hopin to get stoned”

Cali

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Blackkitty wrote:
Saul, I'll get back to you in a bit, have to head to town, if you can get me a contact that would be great! Even a few triangles would be cool, I only take 2 xans/vals a day so am just looking for a small, regular vendor. Have a fulltime job too. Now, Sony headphones on, metal blaring and off I go!
No worries Kitty.
Arturo Bandini

Ireland

#17 Feb 24, 2013
UndergroundPharmacyIE wrote:
kitty give me a pm my mate has pfizer 90s and 55s all irish, i used to get them myself by the box but i'd be gladly able to sort you, can post too.. Its snowing pure hailstones out my way hint hint ;) the best yet and my people can vouch the snow i get is really really good for hitting the "slopes". Al capone eat your heart out haha
As good as the stuff you had at Christmas?
Arturo Bandini

Ireland

#21 Feb 26, 2013
UndergroundPharmacyIE wrote:
<quoted text> Better, lasts longer and stronger. I'll reply to all mails and pm's soon having a busy busy day.
Get back to us from your greenstacks mail, or get in touch via that number I sent you. Need to get in touch today..
Dublin guy

Dublin, Ireland

#23 Feb 26, 2013
Scarletsghost is legit, dunno why ms420internetbitch is saying otherwise. Scarlet's been here for years and is 100% above board.
Ex greener

Ireland

#25 Feb 26, 2013
Just to add to the feedback, one of the nicest ski trips, I've had :-) don't be on here to much anymore but I said I'd leave some fb, not that the vendor in question needs it imho. Order with confidence people, oldtimer buyer here and although I haven't been in touch with the "spirit world" ;-) in a long time, was always a pleasure to deal with too. Thanks again man, call ya you know when.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#26 Feb 26, 2013
countryjack wrote:
<quoted text>
SHILL
I'm not a shill, you muppet. Just wasn't signed in.

And if you've been around for even a little while, you'd know who's legit or not.
Cornholio

Ireland

#27 Feb 27, 2013
valsindublinxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a shill, you muppet. Just wasn't signed in.
And if you've been around for even a little while, you'd know who's legit or not.
Would you like some teepee for your bung-hole?

Since: Feb 12

Ireland

#28 Feb 27, 2013
scarlet and underground are legit,they mite have had to change their names abit but are legit..welcome bak scarlet...
undergroundpharm acyie

Ireland

#32 Feb 27, 2013
my account got deleted mail me at [email protected] m
black domina x bubblegum g in niftys only
i have import cola there too, cleaner than my crime record ;) still rock form no mix
cheers for the feedback people.
All these trouble makers need to p1ss off me scar and floats are legit none of us are out to rip any one off, ant to this countryjack guy no ones trying to be a crime boss we're just trying to live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Herb posted 20 hr Ire2x4 6
Floats Sun Jayo13 6
blue aunt valery Sun Jayo13 6
Slot/poker machine jammers Sun Jayo13 5
Horny girls in Ireland for sextong (Dec '14) May 28 Shanny123 150
Bi or gay irish lads (Aug '15) May 28 Shanny123 140
curious/straight lads? May 28 amine 9
More from around the web