fresh lemon

Since: Feb 13

[email protected],com

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Mail please thank you pms disabled

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 25, 2013
hi mate whats your email? what prices are we looking at for g's?

[email protected],com

#3 Feb 26, 2013
jackd2 wrote:
hi mate whats your email? what prices are we looking at for g's?
alright mate its just under bob there two and a half mate im paying through the nose for this stuff its the best i can do mate

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 26, 2013
scarletsghost wrote:
<quoted text>Floats mate jackd2 is a real old time member who knows his shit, used to buy the nepelease cream off me back in the future:) Has been around here a long, long time and is a respected member.
P.S just in case you werent thinking of answering him....*massive cry*..lol
Thanks for the vouch scarlet mate! good to see your still about ;) floats answered me but afraid to say ive refused to continue paying 50 for a mere 2/2.5. i remember the time where it was a proper 1/8.

nothing against you floats mate but your hands are probably tied and ive stopped paying for so little a long while ago. now id only buy if its an 1/8 and id go as far as 3g :) thanks anyway though!

[email protected],com

#7 Feb 26, 2013
jackd2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the vouch scarlet mate! good to see your still about ;) floats answered me but afraid to say ive refused to continue paying 50 for a mere 2/2.5. i remember the time where it was a proper 1/8.
nothing against you floats mate but your hands are probably tied and ive stopped paying for so little a long while ago. now id only buy if its an 1/8 and id go as far as 3g :) thanks anyway though!
no problem mate i know what you mean its not like the good old days anymore its gone ridiculas at this stage price wise but unfortunatly there is nothing i can do its the big fish who control unless you grow which i dont

[email protected],com

#9 Feb 27, 2013
scarletsghost wrote:
<quoted text>And if he could jack like most of the guys here i think they would specially floats and maybe others here it had gone down to 2.grms. But the lads said no lets make it 2.5grm even though thats out of there end. I suppose it means the vendor judt has to work more.
true that brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
44 gay for younger lad (Jun '15) 10 hr manpussy 40
Horny girls in Ireland for sextong (Dec '14) 14 hr happy 161
Irish Gay Snapchats 14 hr happy 4
Skype sex Thu allwaysh 11
18M looking for women (Snapchat) Wed S_B_4_U 1
Spanish man looking a woman in Dublin Jun 29 EyeTiger 1
19 year old lad in Dublin, looking for other gu... (Nov '15) Jun 29 luc-dub1234 14
More from around the web