another one gone bad
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jack

Dublin, Ireland

#1 Nov 16, 2012
The OP only joined 23 hours ago yet "sort out" El Ket0 claims to have recieved.

"sort out" was a selective ket scammer.

His other alias was jungle xl who has recently been a coke scammer.

I would avoid this thread, just my opinion.

Thats all folks.

From the val forum.
The SORT OUT

Ireland

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Who shills for hashman? Not surprised in the slightest.
hashman

Ireland

#3 Nov 16, 2012
jack ur only a topix junkie sort outs bang on not the ripping type
jack

Dublin, Ireland

#4 Nov 16, 2012
CORRECT give that man a blue peter badge. The first poster and he realized straight away whats up. Well done pal, lets hope everyone else is as astute as you.

At last the truth has revealed itself . How many scammers has the # been connected/associated with now?

I have lost count.
jack

Dublin, Ireland

#6 Nov 16, 2012
hashman wrote:
What about your old mate Valhal, salvatory, caffreyboy,whiteybulger, who you admit to knowing going around scamming and ripping women in legit vendors names.

All the facts are coming out now pal.
jack

Dublin, Ireland

#7 Nov 16, 2012
hashman wrote:
True most of the ripping he does is of your bum hole when his dick is so far up it praising you.

Its a fact i've just had a phone call with Sals latest victim, seems hes pretending to be someone you dislike very much and ripping people.
jack

Dublin, Ireland

#8 Nov 16, 2012
jack wrote:
<quoted text> True most of the ripping he does is of your bum hole when his dick is so far up it praising you.
Its a fact i've just had a phone call with Sals latest victim, seems hes pretending to be someone you dislike very much and ripping people.
He actually hadn't even got the brain power to use a new email.Used his mrmaigi one and then pretended to be another vendor so he could scam...pure genious
hashman

Ireland

#9 Nov 16, 2012
I sold him yokes 3 years ago haha.. This is funny. This whitey Bulger is a junkie and nothing to do with me. If I ever see him.vally or 420 there face will be meeting the nearest shore or kerb. U think I'm so broke I need to rob people?
hashman

Ireland

#10 Nov 16, 2012
mail me jack [email protected]
jack

Dublin, Ireland

#12 Nov 16, 2012
hashman wrote:
I sold him yokes 3 years ago haha.. This is funny. This whitey Bulger is a junkie and nothing to do with me. If I ever see him.vally or 420 there face will be meeting the nearest shore or kerb. U think I'm so broke I need to rob people?
Sure you know where some of them live. Why not do as you say and call out?
jack

Dublin, Ireland

#13 Nov 16, 2012
hashman wrote:
Also id be care full some or one of the guys you mentioned there has a lot of friends around here. So unless you plan on coming on your own without your usual two "bodyguards" standing on the sidelines don't bother.

Also your always banging on about 420 and RATOATH you know where he lives go visit. He cant be that hard to find.
Sort Out

Ireland

#14 Nov 16, 2012
I know who this is. You're nothing but a sad prick. Where's this proof?

The person who set this thread up is annoyed because I've spoke the truth about them, so they have decided to make up some sh!t about me.

Where have I vouched for for a scammer tell me? You're talking through your hole.

Jungle XL lives in the U.K you moron which you probably already know.

You know fine well I know who you are, so would you like to meet up? say these accusations to my face.

This is 420man up to his usual tricks I'm sure of it! Anyone who knows him knows exactly how much of a liar he is. And anyone who knows me knows I'm not a scammer.

Why did you deleted the thread yesterday when I was only speaking the truth about you? The difference between us is I tell the truth, but you do nothing but lie.
Sort Out

Ireland

#15 Nov 16, 2012
The SORT OUT wrote:
Who shills for hashman? Not surprised in the slightest.
Talking to yourself as usual? PATHETIC FREAK!!!
jack

Dublin, Ireland

#16 Nov 16, 2012
Sort Out wrote:
I know who this is. You're nothing but a sad prick. Where's this proof?
The person who set this thread up is annoyed because I've spoke the truth about them, so they have decided to make up some sh!t about me.
Where have I vouched for for a scammer tell me? You're talking through your hole.
Jungle XL lives in the U.K you moron which you probably already know.
You know fine well I know who you are, so would you like to meet up? say these accusations to my face.
This is 420man up to his usual tricks I'm sure of it! Anyone who knows him knows exactly how much of a liar he is. And anyone who knows me knows I'm not a scammer.
Why did you deleted the thread yesterday when I was only speaking the truth about you? The difference between us is I tell the truth, but you do nothing but lie.
Sure how come you have just arrived on the forum? Get a phone call from your master?
jack

Dublin, Ireland

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Sort Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself as usual? PATHETIC FREAK!!!
Think you would have learned more manners in the bray institute mate.
Sort Out

Ireland

#18 Nov 16, 2012
jack wrote:
<quoted text>Think you would have learned more manners in the bray institute mate.
Come on man, where's this proof for the accusations you've mad? You're just proving that you're talking sh*t.
jack

Dublin, Ireland

#19 Nov 16, 2012
Sort Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on man, where's this proof for the accusations you've mad? You're just proving that you're talking sh*t.
Really keep pushing "G" and we will see how much sht i talk.
Sort Out

Ireland

#20 Nov 16, 2012
jack wrote:
<quoted text>Really keep pushing "G" and we will see how much sht i talk.
Man It really is irrelevant how much of my info you post, because I've done nothing wrong as you well know.

You know yourself I'm not a scammer, but yet you try your best to make me look like one. Why bother? Why not chase a real scammer? Spend your time helping others, instead of the opposite.

The only time details should be posted on here, is when that person is scammer, which I'm not. So essentially if you post any of my details you're a rat. You're only going to make your own name worse then it is.

I'm not getting into a stupid Topix war with you like you've done with others because it's pointless. And I won't be replying to you after this.
jack

Dublin, Ireland

#21 Nov 16, 2012
Sort Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Man It really is irrelevant how much of my info you post, because I've done nothing wrong as you well know.
You know yourself I'm not a scammer, but yet you try your best to make me look like one. Why bother? Why not chase a real scammer? Spend your time helping others, instead of the opposite.
The only time details should be posted on here, is when that person is scammer, which I'm not. So essentially if you post any of my details you're a rat. You're only going to make your own name worse then it is.
I'm not getting into a stupid Topix war with you like you've done with others because it's pointless. And I won't be replying to you after this.
You have a very short memory. And i couldn't agree with you more. But lets not forget all the babble you spouted. I believe its called karma.

And i have no interest in getting into a topix war with a youngster either so why not go back to your job of shilling.

Its obvious that's what you do. You were on here within 15mins of the original post, rousted by a phone call id imagine. You are quite transparent.
Sort Out

Ireland

#22 Nov 16, 2012
jack wrote:
<quoted text>You have a very short memory. And i couldn't agree with you more. But lets not forget all the babble you spouted. I believe its called karma.
And i have no interest in getting into a topix war with a youngster either so why not go back to your job of shilling.
Its obvious that's what you do. You were on here within 15mins of the original post, rousted by a phone call id imagine. You are quite transparent.
Dude the original post was made 4 hours ago? I'm only on this thread a hour. What you're saying makes no sense.

The only reason I've any problem with you is how you've acted previously. If you stopped acting that way I honestly wouldn't have a problem with you.

I know you and Hashman have bad history, but why the need to bad mouth him if you want no trouble? He doesn't do it to you, he just gets on with what's important: selling.

If you stop bad mouthing people who don't deserve it, I will honestly never say a bad word about you on here, or else where again.

And the only people I've ever had a problem with on here, are people who deserve it. I'm far from a person who looks for trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Valies or the likes. 2 hr almurphy303 1
real blues 28 in a box 10mg 3 hr almurphy303 12
44 gay for younger lad (Jun '15) 6 hr darrenmcg-0 37
Nct. 20 hr ladyrex1 1
Acapulco Gold weed & pineapple trainwreck 21 hr Quietgirl31 3
Women wants Cocaine & adult sex party with 1st ... 22 hr Bonnienclyde 1
Female 20+ need one apply Sat Part-A 8
More from around the web