|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Seven Eleven wrote:
<quoted text>Pricey. Ive seen them go for less.
she may sell em @ whata eva price she wants to u ejit. stop spammin people threads .....

“We stock most everything”

Since: Feb 13

seven4eleven@tormail.org

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

muppet wrote:
<quoted text>
she may sell em @ whata eva price she wants to u ejit. stop spammin people threads .....
not selling them to me you clown and the only ejit would be the person paying more then a euro for them Do some research on your meds before shooting your mouth off and making urself look like a spa.

seven4eleven@tormail.org

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

muppet wrote:
<quoted text>
and your right she can sell the for 3 billion dollars, doesnt mean she gona get anywhere near it.
machoman

Drogheda, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Seven Eleven wrote:
<quoted text>not selling them to me you clown and the only ejit would be the person paying more then a euro for them Do some research on your meds before shooting your mouth off and making urself look like a spa.
with reagrd to the first part of your rant, if she aint selling them too u whay do u feel the need to spam her thread? I know plenty about meds pal and it seems very imature for you to assume i dont! i assumed nothing about you, only tht u r spammin threads for absolutly no reason what so ever. Do you thing you r a drug guru or somehing?
The only one lookin like a spa is u. im not buying? were did u get tht impression from? i simply said she can offer what she likes and if someone accepts, thts what they r willing to pay.. its 101 economics u dweeb. and another thing, less of the name calling 'boy'...
machoman

Drogheda, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Seven Eleven wrote:
<quoted text>and your right she can sell the for 3 billion dollars, doesnt mean she gona get anywhere near it.
so now u agree with me....lol...But you are able to aggregate a whole market, sheeshhh m8. you should be an economist when ya grow up...:)

seven4eleven@tormail.org

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

machoman wrote:
<quoted text>
with reagrd to the first part of your rant, if she aint selling them too u whay do u feel the need to spam her thread? I know plenty about meds pal and it seems very imature for you to assume i dont! i assumed nothing about you, only tht u r spammin threads for absolutly no reason what so ever. Do you thing you r a drug guru or somehing?
The only one lookin like a spa is u. im not buying? were did u get tht impression from? i simply said she can offer what she likes and if someone accepts, thts what they r willing to pay.. its 101 economics u dweeb. and another thing, less of the name calling 'boy'...
You must be knew this is an open forum and any member is entitled to strike up a conversation with a vendor whenever they please. Which is what i did. I was inquiring as to the price as they go for cheaper elsewhere.

And i know for a fact kitty knows this too.

seven4eleven@tormail.org

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

greenage wrote:
<quoted text>
That lad is kinda right buddy, tht a pointless post, the lady is able to do as she pleases. shouldnt really give ur two cents on price!
No offence mate but wasnt it you were the first one to point outs "irishjack is on crack" the other day? something i didnt find very amusing but i kept my own counsel. I know Kitty the op so i feel im well within my rights to question the price of her meds.

seven4eleven@tormail.org

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

greenage wrote:
<quoted text>
That lad is kinda right buddy, tht a pointless post, the lady is able to do as she pleases. shouldnt really give ur two cents on price!
And greenage mate the reason you get cheap pills is because you haggle, i know you wouldnt pay two euro for a purple because you too know you can get them cheaper elsewhere:)

So if we just to accept the prices that we are told we have to pay how is the price of product ever going to stay at a reasonable or lower level.?
meatloaf

Drogheda, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Seven Eleven wrote:
<quoted text>You must be knew this is an open forum and any member is entitled to strike up a conversation with a vendor whenever they please. Which is what i did. I was inquiring as to the price as they go for cheaper elsewhere.
Obviuosly U R new, not knowing tht discussions are kept to PM, one time, then on to email, ya gickna...And thts not a convo m8, that seems more like a put-down! One line woneder convo. Probably wont even discuss your so called "discussion" with ya ....:D.... and i dont think you'll ever get to grips of economics m8, she may charge what she likes, and if someone who is unable to, or has no contact at all, wants to, they can consume and hence buy...stop ur retard spamming and PM her ....simples..

seven4eleven@tormail.org

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Blackkitty wrote:
Pm me please.
Anyway kitty good luck with it, sorry ur thread was turned into a pissing contest.
walter white

Drogheda, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Seven Eleven wrote:
<quoted text>Pricey. Ive seen them go for less.
he prices are based n The 'peelers' coming to his dor and looking for informants
greeage

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Seven Eleven wrote:
<quoted text>And greenage mate the reason you get cheap pills is because you haggle, i know you wouldnt pay two euro for a purple because you too know you can get them cheaper elsewhere:)
So if we just to accept the prices that we are told we have to pay how is the price of product ever going to stay at a reasonable or lower level.?
yeah agree on the theory, but any1 can charge what the are willing to accept for payment and consumers will puy up to their willingess to payy and tht meants in equilibrium. therefore happy customers. monopolies/ologopolies cannnot control free market man

seven4eleven@tormail.org

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

So how do we get prices down? By just accepting any price a vendor states? And im the one who knows nothing about economics?, the reason i said "ive seen them go for less" is because they do. And just so there is no confusion ill be even clearer.

Purple upjohns dont go for 2.00euro each as everyone on this board knows. Maybe on the street. Now there you go, not as polite but still the same point.

I notice its ok to bitch about the price of weed here but not pills?

seven4eleven@tormail.org

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

walter white wrote:
<quoted text>
he prices are based n The 'peelers' coming to his dor and looking for informants
You spell like so eloquently.
dil-do

Drogheda, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Seven Eleven wrote:
<quoted text>You must be knew this is an open forum and any member is entitled to strike up a conversation with a vendor whenever they please. Which is what i did. I was inquiring as to the price as they go for cheaper elsewhere.
all i see is you bashin her, nothing with regard to convo???
pam

Drogheda, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Seven Eleven wrote:
<quoted text>No offence mate but wasnt it you were the first one to point outs "irishjack is on crack" the other day? something i didnt find very amusing but i kept my own counsel. I know Kitty the op so i feel im well within my rights to question the price of her meds.
if i recall spam means canned meat but in IT context Spam (electronic) which is posting oirelevant posts of no use...in a nut shell, whats gone b4 ya..

seven4eleven@tormail.org

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

dil-do wrote:
<quoted text>
all i see is you bashin her, nothing with regard to convo???
Yes you said that already.
Hatlad

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

50 for e50?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I'm looking for aups can you PM me please pal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Search the Dublin, Ireland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
You irish are so god damn ugly and fickle 15 hr London 14
John Doyle to perform at Highland Games Fri Dixie Hillbilly 1
Irish people did NOT build NYC Jul 10 bdobbs777 4
irish asshoIes Jul 9 erin 8
Coolock Gang/Jonathan Gill Jul 9 GOWLBURGER 10
Can you help - Self-Esteem Research Jul 6 RMI8849 1
Lovely tweed der Jul 6 Roberto 2
•••
•••