Topix illiteracy
Disgusted

Dublin, Ireland

#1 Nov 18, 2012
With smartphones freely available, spell checkers, and predictive text as standard, there is no excuse for the disgusting level of illiteracy and pathetic spelling found on every single thread on here. These users of this forum need to give up the junk and get a proper education. It is people like you that have this country in the mess it's in. You have no motivation to get off your fat lazy arse and get this country moving again, we have to rely on the foreigners to do that. You're a disgrace.
agree

Ireland

#3 Nov 18, 2012
I nos wot u meanz lyke sum peeple shud gts a dikseanary 2 lurn ho 2 speil.
agree

Ireland

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Dnt aargoo skarlet r op wil puchu in hostable
Disgusted

Dublin, Ireland

#6 Nov 18, 2012
ScarletpV wrote:
" It is people like you that have this country in the mess it's in"
Eh know i think you will find it was the educated that ruined this country not the uneducated.
We weren't running the country or taking the back handers.
If bad grammar was the root of all evil the whole world would be fucked. The fact is, it was greedy educated politicians and bankers who ruined this country.
Not some chap who couldn't give a toss if he misplaces a letter or two on the net:)
read the post fully before you respond with your ridiculous ramblings. I did NOT say these monkeys caused the mess, I merely said they have it the way it is now. We all know what and who caused the mess, but it is lazy unmotivated spongers that have sat idly by and done absolutely fk all to help the country move on. Sit, drink alcohol paid for by the state, and complain. That's the modern Irish way

“long timer, new account”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 18, 2012
There's a mistake in the OP's post ;)
I have a tab and a windows smart phone, both are very hard to go back on a spelling mistake and the spell check is worse than me, your used to using your phone for quick texting so the habit continues online. What's your problem? Do you have a grammar fetish? Haha
More disgusted

Ireland

#8 Nov 18, 2012
Get down off that pedestal you're on.

Who the fuck do you think you are making assumptions about people who post on here? Drinking alcohol paid for by the State? The cheek of you. I work for the same company 15 years now. Any alcohol I consume is paid for by me. I post here and on other forums to pass the time. If there is anything wrong with this country it's people with a snotty attitude like you looking down your nose at people who now, through no fault of their own, find themselves having to claim welfare to support their families. These people have worked hard their whole lives and paid taxes and are entitled to claim welfare now that they find themselves
unemployed. Your attitude is disgusting and you are what is wrong with this country.

How dare you make assumptions that posters here are all beer drinking dole scroungers.
More disgusted

Ireland

#9 Nov 18, 2012
More than one mistake. OP doesn't seem to understand capitalisation or punctuation. Hypocrite.
Disgusted

Dublin, Ireland

#11 Nov 30, 2012
More disgusted wrote:
More than one mistake. OP doesn't seem to understand capitalisation or punctuation. Hypocrite.
you clearly do not understand the meaning of the illiteracy. This is not about correct vocabulary or correct grammar, and only a fat lazy sponger would bother to even point that out. This is about a basic ability to write coherently. Stop drinking your Dutch gold, paid for by my taxes, get off your lazy hole, and contribute to the country's future. You're a fcuking disgrace, your human trash parents would be ashamed.
Hashiendo64

Ireland

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
With smartphones freely available, spell checkers, and predictive text as standard, there is no excuse for the disgusting level of illiteracy and pathetic spelling found on every single thread on here. These users of this forum need to give up the junk and get a proper education. It is people like you that have this country in the mess it's in. You have no motivation to get off your fat lazy arse and get this country moving again, we have to rely on the foreigners to do that. You're a disgrace.
Who is this fella?Don't take things so personal...Just because were not well educated as you...hahaha jog on.
Ahem

Ireland

#13 Dec 1, 2012
I left school when i was 14 to go working as a blocklayer, i have 0% academic education, but i can spell and write because im not a lazy useless piece of lumpen proleteriat. Read some books or the papers ye dunces. There is no excuse for stupidity. If you cant speak English because its foreign, bí a chaint as Gailge in ionad!?
More disgusted

Dublin, Ireland

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>you clearly do not understand the meaning of the illiteracy. This is not about correct vocabulary or correct grammar, and only a fat lazy sponger would bother to even point that out. This is about a basic ability to write coherently. Stop drinking your Dutch gold, paid for by my taxes, get off your lazy hole, and contribute to the country's future. You're a fcuking disgrace, your human trash parents would be ashamed.
Clearly you cannot read. I work since leaving school at 17. I am now in a management. Try pick one error in my first comment???

Fool. I have paid over 100K in taxes since starting work. Dought you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spanish man looking a woman in Dublin 3 hr EyeTiger 1
19 year old lad in Dublin, looking for other gu... (Nov '15) 4 hr luc-dub1234 14
bars in dublin (Mar '15) 6 hr Pauly1990 38
Cheating sex dublin area 10 hr brad0072 43
Skype sex 10 hr brad0072 8
real blues 28 in a box 10mg 11 hr Pauly1990 16
News KP Chauffeur Drive Wedding Cars & Limousines Du... (Jan '09) 13 hr Mini Bus Hire Meath 58
More from around the web