floats finest
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
agreed

Dublin, Ireland

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Yeah I mailed him a few weeks back,I was vouched for & got nothing. Complete jerk store
new at this

Dublin, Ireland

#4 Oct 11, 2012
agreed wrote:
Yeah I mailed him a few weeks back,I was vouched for & got nothing. Complete jerk store
So can anybody point me to a seller looking to meet tonight.
agreed

Dublin, Ireland

#5 Oct 11, 2012
new at this wrote:
<quoted text>So can anybody point me to a seller looking to meet tonight.
There's a few but can't really go naming them here, none of them have threads at the moment.
But stay clear of this guy mate

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 11, 2012
what do ye lads be doin that ye have time to spend yer day trollin around after this lad tellin him hes a timewaster just coz he wont deal with ya.
thats up to him.
he seems genuine enough to me ,just doesnt want to end up in a cell from dealing with a rat.

“PM me mon”

Since: Oct 12

Ak 48

#7 Oct 11, 2012
smokeandfly wrote:
what do ye lads be doin that ye have time to spend yer day trollin around after this lad tellin him hes a timewaster just coz he wont deal with ya.
thats up to him.
he seems genuine enough to me ,just doesnt want to end up in a cell from dealing with a rat.
Lol well said mate. All his green customers aren't here to defend him.

Their off getting stoned on his G13. I think thats why its just the greys posting.

Its only people he wont serve that leave bad feedback.
agreed

Dublin, Ireland

#11 Oct 11, 2012
smokeandfly wrote:
what do ye lads be doin that ye have time to spend yer day trollin around after this lad tellin him hes a timewaster just coz he wont deal with ya.
thats up to him.
he seems genuine enough to me ,just doesnt want to end up in a cell from dealing with a rat.
You're just sucking up to get a deal. Obvious ploy is obvious
agreed

Dublin, Ireland

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Natty and floats same person.
have to agree

Dublin, Ireland

#13 Oct 11, 2012
No way all you guys that deal with him already have swapped numbers etc.so your really only using this forum like facebook for momo's to let ever1 know how great they are and what they have.floats needs this forum like i need a hole in d head.obvious show boating.go to facebook f.f.f.fl.ll.oats they love your kind over their.leave this place 4 vendors with common sense and the balls to do things right.
Truth

Dublin, Ireland

#15 Oct 11, 2012
Most of these guys only work this way coz they dont have the street smarts,or connections to mark their spot.Their just not street guys thats all.
agreed

Dublin, Ireland

#16 Oct 11, 2012
have to agree wrote:
No way all you guys that deal with him already have swapped numbers etc.so your really only using this forum like facebook for momo's to let ever1 know how great they are and what they have.floats needs this forum like i need a hole in d head.obvious show boating.go to facebook f.f.f.fl.ll.oats they love your kind over their.leave this place 4 vendors with common sense and the balls to do things right.
Well said & 100% accurate. Show boaters.
Oh I have weed, yeah I have your weed,its great,yeah it's great.
Pointless.
Showboating for no reason
hey

Dublin, Ireland

#17 Oct 11, 2012
greenage wrote:
all the grays, same person!
Hey man have you got any off floats?
Is it any use
Truth

Dublin, Ireland

#18 Oct 11, 2012
agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said & 100% accurate. Show boaters.
Oh I have weed, yeah I have your weed,its great,yeah it's great.
Pointless.
Showboating for no reason
Thats d thing with these dreamers they find a forum like this and think they can b anything they want to be.that is until a regular street guy wants to get served and all of a sudden they go silent.dont want to meet with any1 that might burst their little dream.So heres a reality check Floats ur no gangster the only gang u control is ur fingers and i hate to think were theyve been.
Truth

Dublin, Ireland

#21 Oct 11, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man have you got any off floats?
Is it any use
have u not been reading this thread.it doesnt matter if its any use or not.sorry to break it to u but your never going to get even a smell of it .he might piss his pant if he has to meet u.lol
eddie vedder

Dublin, Ireland

#22 Oct 11, 2012
greenage wrote:
all the grays, same person!
and this is comin frm a fcukin clown that licked up a scammers arxe when every1 knew wat that person was up 2. not the brightest tool in the box are ya, fcuk off dipshxt

Since: Jul 12

Dublin, Ireland

#24 Oct 11, 2012
these threads are hilarious, best of luck floats really enjoying the green many thanks.
eddie vedder

Ireland

#25 Oct 11, 2012
greenage the state of ya

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Oct 11, 2012
eddie vedder wrote:
<quoted text>and this is comin frm a fcukin clown that licked up a scammers arxe when every1 knew wat that person was up 2. not the brightest tool in the box are ya, fcuk off dipshxt
did he take your money and not send you weed?no?then hes not a scammer.he just ignores you
greenage

Clonmel, Ireland

#27 Oct 11, 2012
eddie vedder wrote:
greenage the state of ya
LOL, rise up n show ur age.. ;-):O

Since: Jul 12

Dublin, Ireland

#29 Oct 11, 2012
greenage wrote:
<quoted text>
How ya doin there savage m8? did ya get tht other thing sorted? Im gonna try for some cigs on there sooner or l8r, cheap as fk. Gotta work up your rating n all tht malarky.
yea iv been busy got that sorted quite a hassle but it will be up and running next week they make you jump through some hoops. still there's quite a selection box. hope all is well with you
eddie vedder

Ireland

#31 Oct 11, 2012
smokeandfly wrote:
<quoted text>
did he take your money and not send you weed?no?then hes not a scammer.he just ignores you
and who are you exactly?mr f*kn state the obvious...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pensioner scammed 1 hr lawn man 10
Horny girls in Ireland for sextong (Dec '14) 2 hr beemac 78
Wat happens if you tell GP your strug out on be... 8 hr Ozzie 3
Driving to school 14 hr Cpt1697 2
Philly mcMahon is a scumbag Mon Bosco40 1
Bi or gay irish lads Sun Jamesk91 5
Poll Do you support Israel or Palestine? Aug 29 Yomama23 3
More from around the web