Afghan and blonde hash and weed

Since: Feb 12

Ireland

#183 Feb 24, 2012
hashman wrote:
I'll be out to ya as early as possible man my phones acting up have the sim in a new phone now so sorted.. tried to text ya back loads of times but it kept freezing up
Hey bud do you have any 420 I could buy from you? Am in town now. Geuine here

Since: Feb 12

Dublin, Ireland

#185 Feb 24, 2012
Met up with Hman last week in town for 5g's of blonde. Good quantity, nice stuff. Just finishing my makings j now, nice strong, clean buzz. Would definitely recommend. Can't wait to try some green off here, if it's anything like the brown it'll blow your fúcking head off, haha
weedman

Cork, Ireland

#193 Mar 20, 2012
hashman, greenman, and 420man are all the same people
elliot

Dublin, Ireland

#194 Mar 20, 2012
hashman and 420 are different people, iv met them both. and their both very helpfull lads
hashman

Dublin, Ireland

#196 Mar 20, 2012
i dunno maybe we are the same people would it matter anyway.. Blue if i ever see u gonna rip the moustache off ur face haha
hashman

Dublin, Ireland

#197 Mar 20, 2012
i love these paranoid comments i was vsllymuncher a while ago too..... Time for a caramel bar
weedman

Cork, Ireland

#198 Mar 20, 2012
all you guys its a tactic to get more buyers and he gives himself feedback from the opposite accounts etc etc you know what i mean

“A.K.A Chewns”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#199 Mar 20, 2012
weedman wrote:
all you guys its a tactic to get more buyers and he gives himself feedback from the opposite accounts etc etc you know what i mean
You're a tw*t, go to bed.
Dr Thompson

Ireland

#200 Mar 20, 2012
weedman wrote:
all you guys its a tactic to get more buyers and he gives himself feedback from the opposite accounts etc etc you know what i mean
If your argument even made proper sense then people mite listen, but it doesn't.

Neither of them have any reason to shill or give feedback for each other because plenty of other people give them good feedback any way,cause they both stock good quality products.

If they were trying to pass of bunk gear as good gear and falsely bigging up products for each other then you mite have a better argument, but we all know that that is not the case.

And im pretty sure there's plenty of people on here who have meet both of them and can vouch that there different people.I think you know yourself your talking sh*t,trolling is fun but not when its done like that.
mr420man

Sligo, Ireland

#201 Mar 21, 2012
vallymuncher wrote:
Hashman an 420 man Aint the same person an whos greenman why wud hashman use more than 1 name he dont scam HË does f2f same as 420 man does I personally no hashman so stop puttin up compplete lies. Hav u ever met eithr if not den u cant comment one is southside and other north man people hav sad lives ur prob coverin ul for your own fakeness if u dont buy from either wat does it matter a toss t u either way
Nah this dude is one smart cookie, the jigg is up i suppose, was it the fact that we all have man at the end of names that sent your little brain into overdrive?

Nearly everyone on here has meet me or hashman at some stage there is about 15years between us and we look nothing alike, but you have givin me a good laugh....
alex

Carlow, Ireland

#202 Mar 21, 2012
so is there any decent weed around or wha'?
hashman

Dublin, Ireland

#203 Mar 21, 2012
i hear raoul duke is hashman too ;) Yeah its all selling tactics haha hilarious.. Ya conspiracy theorist.. Me and 420 type nothing alike and who is mister green man or whatever i dont even know him..
hashman

Dublin, Ireland

#204 Mar 21, 2012
bin laden didn't blow up the towers it was Clinton with bush as co pilot obviously..
weedman

Dublin, Ireland

#205 Mar 21, 2012
Dr Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
If your argument even made proper sense then people mite listen, but it doesn't.
Neither of them have any reason to shill or give feedback for each other because plenty of other people give them good feedback any way,cause they both stock good quality products.
If they were trying to pass of bunk gear as good gear and falsely bigging up products for each other then you mite have a better argument, but we all know that that is not the case.
And im pretty sure there's plenty of people on here who have meet both of them and can vouch that there different people.I think you know yourself your talking sh*t,trolling is fun but not when its done like that.
you mad brah
mr420manhashmang reenman

Sligo, Ireland

#206 Mar 21, 2012
weedman wrote:
<quoted text>
you mad brah
Let people think what they want it will keep certain people chasing their tails:) I could care less who thinks im who, once i dont rip, scam, or anything else of that nature i can be whoever i want to be...And if you had done a bit of reading first you would see that on occasion myself and hashman have had different opinions on some of the products the other had..
Now dont know about anyone else but i thought the hole point of all that 2,3 name sht was to big yerself up? How can i or he be bigging, shilling ourselfs up if we sometimes have different views and opinions about the quality of certain products, surely if we were the same person we would be saying that EVERYTHING the other has is top of the pops, thats not how it is mate, read over a few threads and you will see..
But thanks and keep up the guess work, i could be 10 people:)
Calvin 2011

Celbridge, Ireland

#207 Mar 21, 2012
Have met mr420 and got few things of him which were fine no problems... Haven't met Hashman but talked to him on phone and theirs no way their same person....
mr420man

Sligo, Ireland

#208 Mar 21, 2012
Calvin 2011 wrote:
Have met mr420 and got few things of him which were fine no problems... Haven't met Hashman but talked to him on phone and theirs no way their same person....
you are pi**ing against the wind mate, let them think what they like it actually suites me to have people think i am a number of other people:)
Calvin 2011

Celbridge, Ireland

#209 Mar 21, 2012
U know what u right!!!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#210 Mar 21, 2012
weedman: Ofcourse.. you are right... we are all one with nature and the universe, and You and I share the same mother.. We are all offspring of mother Earth as we blossom in the early morninglight and spread our love towards the world and unite.. UNITE i say to you.. We must share the love we have for eachother.. Come my brother and sister, because we are all the same in this cosmos. Let me take you under my wings and carry you out into the whirlwinds of black holes and supernovas...
Don't forget to grab your copy of the Watchtower before we start our journey into Eternity...

I need more drugs.:/
hashman

Dublin, Ireland

#211 Mar 21, 2012
haha this man talks sense.. Everyone should Read and absorbe the knowledge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
charlie sheeen 2 min asdfghjkl1234 3
weed 57 min gorunnova 3
Sex Meets Dublin (Feb '16) 11 hr Seanymac 108
Snapchat names 15 hr mike 28
Any real websites for DTF people in dublin?? No... Thu Pharaoh691567 1
my mates sister loves bending over for lads to ... Thu paddy 4
Older girl wanting younger male (Aug '15) Thu Dend155 33
More from around the web