Ireland's economic growth falls flat ...

Ireland's economic growth falls flat | Phillip Inman

There are 3 comments on the The Guardian story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Ireland's economic growth falls flat | Phillip Inman. In it, The Guardian reports that:

The report from the Central Statistics Office makes for difficult reading if you are finance minister Michael Noonan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Ireland to go out from the geopolitical corner need to stop euroskeptic politic, and to stop support nationalists in north Ireland.
The Scarlet Pimpernel

Shanghai, China

#2 Oct 24, 2012
The Guardian always gives a negative slant to everything. They are big ole' Debbie Downer's, that's what they are
fraoch

Methven, UK

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Ireland wont be the first or last in this Euro Dilemna!! So I think they are standing to what history gave us!!(Im a SCOT). I ADMIRE the IRISH!! God willing we will all come through it as we have done in the past! Scots and Irish have "Hard Genes"! END OF!! Pisstaking is lethal!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connacht, Ireland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
govsingapore (Jan '15) Jan '15 Goh 1
News Weather alert as rain turns to snow and tempera... (Dec '14) Dec '14 jvcasey 1
News From Tipp to Albania for Heart to Hand volunteers (Nov '14) Nov '14 Aleksandra 1
News Gold found in Kingscourt (Nov '13) Nov '13 james 1
News 'The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson': Diane... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Stefan 1
green (Aug '13) Aug '13 Featurin 1
News Michigan Irish Music Festival favorite Slide re... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Katie 1
More from around the web