Inflation Deflating Indonesian Proper...

Inflation Deflating Indonesian Property Price Boom

There are 1 comment on the Nu Wire Investor story from Jul 25, 2011, titled Inflation Deflating Indonesian Property Price Boom. In it, Nu Wire Investor reports that:

Nominal residential property prices are rising in nearly every market tier in Indonesia; however, post-inflation numbers are down despite fairly strong economic growth in the face of the global financial crisis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nu Wire Investor.

pawan jain

UK

#1 Jul 26, 2011
This is the starting of price hick in properties. I strongly feel with in two years price will be double in comprision with as on today rates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indonesia intercepts Aussie plane (Nov '14) Nov '14 The return of Ott... 1
News JAKARTA: Yudhoyono under fire for focusing on p... (Feb '14) Feb '14 jamil 1
News Tante Betty goes to Manado (Oct '13) Oct '13 Dedi manado 1
News Indonesia's Bangka Holds Potential For Iron Res... (May '13) May '13 viki 1
News MANADO: Asean, India sign agreement to promote ... (Jan '12) Jan '13 Evert 3
News Abandoned for two weeks, starving dogs eat owner (Sep '11) Jun '12 WhiteDevil King o... 23
News Scientists find 'prehistoric' fish (Jun '06) Sep '11 Balaur 8
More from around the web