PRUDEN: Obama and a world on fire

PRUDEN: Obama and a world on fire

There are 41 comments on the Washington Times story from Jun 23, 2014, titled PRUDEN: Obama and a world on fire. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Incompetence breeds incompetence, and eventually the slowest-witted among us recognizes the man who not only doesn't know what he's doing but won't listen to those who do.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Jun 23, 2014
Another hit-job piece by a right-wing nut against President Obama… the desperation grows as this idiot is now begging for the American people to ignore the fact that the GOP don’t have any ideas or solutions for the problems that this nation has in front of us… no… he is begging for the GOP to control congress because they want to further obstruct President Obama, progress and undermine this nation because they will never get over the fact that the President is Black.

Everything that is happening now is a direct result of the disastrous Bush years, but the right is praying that people will forget that…

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 23, 2014
Obama is worse than filth. Don't forget that.
He needs to be punished so others won't attempt his arrogant and traitorous ways.

Location hidden

#3 Jun 24, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Another hit-job piece by a right-wing nut against President Obama… the desperation grows as this idiot is now begging for the American people to ignore the fact that the GOP don’t have any ideas or solutions for the problems that this nation has in front of us… no… he is begging for the GOP to control congress because they want to further obstruct President Obama, progress and undermine this nation because they will never get over the fact that the President is Black.
Everything that is happening now is a direct result of the disastrous Bush years, but the right is praying that people will forget that…
WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
You are the one who is desperate.
All the millennials and women are leaving Obama's side.
There is panic in the White House. You are finished. Bye Bye now.
Cat74

Joliet, IL

#4 Jun 24, 2014
You can smell the sweat of desperation on those Democrats who know their days of influence are numbered. They are bringing in whole Mexican families trying to get enough illegal alien voters to overcome the lack of Americans who will vote with them any longer. The Republicans RINOs, who could change all this want to have the same power so they won't do anything about the IRS scum, but we can get rid of all of them in 2 elections. Don't wait. Register, and register your friends to vote in November. Then drive them to the polls.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#5 Jun 24, 2014
There are only two or three things you really need to understand about what's going on in the U.S.A. today.

Cloward-Piven Theory

Overton Window

Spend a few minutes, look them up and you'll see exactly what's been hapening these last six years.

The possible third thing is that these types outrun themselves and have to again go underground for in the range of 20-40 years. Unfortunately for the United States, under Øbama's administration has done a truly transformative amount of damage.

Remember to send them packing in November '14 and '16 and we can try to undo some of the harm before they rear their ugly heads again.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#6 Jun 24, 2014
O.k., there's a fourth: Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

There you have it.
Ohh em Gee

Webster, MA

#7 Jun 24, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
blah blah blah racism. Blah blah blah. Im a racist. Blah blah blah blame Bush. blah blah blah all will remember I'm a bigoted racist, blah blah blah
Same ol same ol from the racist trolling fraud. Yawn.....

“Be Progressive”

Since: Oct 10

America

#8 Jun 24, 2014
Fact-free, neo-nazi ranting from the foreign-owned Moonie Times. Absolutely nothing to see here.

Intelligent commentary about the President's ACTUAL actions - and failures - would be welcome. But you won't get it from the frothing, raving, power-hungry Right.

Damn their blackened, foul-smelling souls.

“Be Progressive”

America

#9 Jun 24, 2014
Far Away wrote:
There are only two or three things you really need to understand about what's going on in the U.S.A. today.
Cloward-Piven Theory
Overton Window
Spend a few minutes, look them up and you'll see exactly what's been hapening these last six years.
The possible third thing is that these types outrun themselves and have to again go underground for in the range of 20-40 years. Unfortunately for the United States, under Øbama's administration has done a truly transformative amount of damage.
Remember to send them packing in November '14 and '16 and we can try to undo some of the harm before they rear their ugly heads again.
Another tiny brain who "thinks" in Rightie talking-points and BS. You literally have no idea what you are talking about, but you're happy to spout gibberish and rave about paranoid conspiracy theories.

I hope you live long enough to realize what an utter fool you are.

“Be Progressive”

America

#10 Jun 24, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
Obama is worse than filth. Don't forget that.
He needs to be punished so others won't attempt his arrogant and traitorous ways.
I never forget the pain you'll suffer - and the utter joy I'll feel - when karma kicks you in your fat arse and you end up face-first in the gutter, imbecile.

Will you cry when I stand over you, unzip and whiz on you and your insane partisan dreams? LOL
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2014
Here's your intelligent, undeniable commentary...

Fast & Furious..........lies and cover up.
Benghazi…………………………lies and cover up.
NSA Spying…………………………lies and cover up.
AP Phone Record Scandal…………lies and cover up.
Eric Holder Perjury……………………lies and cover up.
IRS Targeting…………………………lies and cover up.
IRS E-mails lost…………………………lies and cover up.
VA Scandal…………………………lies and cover up.
Solyndra…………………………failure.
Libya…………………………failure.
Ukraine…………………………failure.
Egypt…………………………failure.
Arab Spring…………………………failure.
Bring Back Our Girls Hash Tag…..failure.
Bergdahl Terrorist Swap……………failure.
Iraq…………………………failure.
Syria…………………………failure.
Economy…………………………failure.
Education…………………………failure.
Race Relations…………………………failure.
Energy Independence………………failure.
Green Energy…………………………failure.
Employment…………………………failure.
Transparency…………………………failure.
Immigration…………………………failure.
Border Security………………………failure.
Obamacare…………………………FAILURE
Cat74

Joliet, IL

#12 Jun 24, 2014
That about covers it. Don't forget to vote, and get volunteer to check out the absentee voters to see if they are still breathing.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 25, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
I never forget the pain you'll suffer - and the utter joy I'll feel - when karma kicks you in your fat arse and you end up face-first in the gutter, imbecile.
Will you cry when I stand over you, unzip and whiz on you and your insane partisan dreams? LOL
Democrats are gutless pigs, as you all can see by this souless azzhole's words.
He represents Obama and the Democrats. Vote Republican. It's an easy choice.
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#14 Jun 26, 2014
You are right. The non productive that you get up every morning, work all day, pay taxes so they can sit on their butts at the computer don't even respect what you have done for them. What a Godless, worthless bunch of free loaders.

“Be Progressive”

America

#15 Jun 27, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Here's your intelligent, undeniable commentary...
Fast & Furious..........lies and cover up.
Benghazi…………………………lies and cover up.
NSA Spying…………………………lies and cover up.
AP Phone Record Scandal…………lies and cover up.
Eric Holder Perjury……………………lies and cover up.
IRS Targeting…………………………lies and cover up.
IRS E-mails lost…………………………lies and cover up.
VA Scandal…………………………lies and cover up.
Solyndra…………………………failure.
Libya…………………………failure.
Ukraine…………………………failure.
Egypt…………………………failure.
Arab Spring…………………………failure.
Bring Back Our Girls Hash Tag…..failure.
Bergdahl Terrorist Swap……………failure.
Iraq…………………………failure.
Syria…………………………failure.
Economy…………………………failure.
Education…………………………failure.
Race Relations…………………………failure.
Energy Independence………………failure.
Green Energy…………………………failure.
Employment…………………………failure.
Transparency…………………………failure.
Immigration…………………………failure.
Border Security………………………failure.
Obamacare…………………………FAILURE
Awww, who furnished you with the tissue of lies, douchetroll?

Those read more like a reTHUGlican list of failures, since they've failed on virtually ALL of those topics, often obstructing Dem/Obama reforms or initiatives.

ReTHUGlicans = Party of No (Brains)

“Be Progressive”

America

#16 Jun 27, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
You are right. The non productive that you get up every morning, work all day, pay taxes so they can sit on their butts at the computer don't even respect what you have done for them. What a Godless, worthless bunch of free loaders.
I love your whiny suffering, fake though it is....LOL

“Be Progressive”

America

#17 Jun 27, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats are gutless pigs, as you all can see by this souless azzhole's words.
He represents Obama and the Democrats. Vote Republican. It's an easy choice.
"Gutless" says the long-time Topix whiner and troll, who's attacked thousands from behind his pathetic disguise and who runs away at the slightest hint of resistance.

"Gutless Pig" should be your first two names, eigth-of-a-man....LOL
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#18 Jun 27, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, who furnished you with the tissue of lies, douchetroll?
Those read more like a reTHUGlican list of failures, since they've failed on virtually ALL of those topics, often obstructing Dem/Obama reforms or initiatives.
ReTHUGlicans = Party of No (Brains)
Please provide an explanation of how you believe republicans were failures on each of those listed items. I can't wait to see this!!!!

“Be Progressive”

America

#19 Jun 27, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide an explanation of how you believe republicans were failures on each of those listed items. I can't wait to see this!!!!
Please f---k yourself with a rusty tin can, Stevie. I don't "provide" you with s--t because you whine and stamp your feet and demand it.

Virtually ALL of the cited claims were absurd. The NSA comment was one of the few that wasn't. Not that spying on Americans originated with Obama, but it IS a failure.

“Be Progressive”

America

#20 Jun 27, 2014
I'm going to say about 6 of the 27 were actual failures attributable in some way to Obama or his administration.

Probably another dozen represented failure by obstructionist reTHUGlicans; the rest are mere absurdities, lies, and distortions falsely attributed to the President.

You guess which ones,'baggers. I'll just laugh at your feeble attempts.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jakarta, Indonesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharing tentang #Grafologi yuk 1 min toshi2cool 23
debat islam vs kristen (fakta) kristen gak akan... (Mar '15) 3 min MONTI 78,648
Swinger Grup jakarta (Jul '15) 3 min Teguh 14
kusus cowok ganteng masuk (May '15) 4 min edo 255
Mau di pijat dan dijilmek 6 min rudy 27
Ada ga cow gay? 9 min Spider 3
Nyari PRIA 14 min Ted 602
Aku Janda Kesepian (Feb '15) 18 min NormalMan 9,298
Ada cewek asli ga sih disiniiiiiii -_- 24 min nong 405
chat sex yuk.. (Jun '15) 50 min netneot 10,533