Australia Admits Navy Entered Indonesian Waters

Jan 17, 2014 Full story: Wall Street Journal 23

Australia apologized to Jakarta after admitting its navy strayed into Indonesia's territorial waters several times during recent operations to turn back asylum seekers.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#31 Jan 27, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Australias waters belong to Indonesia
Indonesia has only existed since Australia supported it's quest to be independent from the Dutch who owned the place for 400 years until the end of the Japanese war ,this technically deems you to be of Dutch ancestry .
dreamer

Camperdown, Australia

#34 Jan 27, 2014
Eca wrote:
Don't worry. In a couple of decades when you have run out of ores to mine, we're gonna annex you folks and then all your bitches are belong to us. by that time, no amount of kissing queen camilla's ass will save u coz they would probably be busy with china.
Typical - you want Australia now that it's a developed First World country. You want to take advantage of something that Indonesians clearly are not capable of - creating a country with a decent standard of living for all its citizens.

Whining jealous b*tches. all of you.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#36 Jan 28, 2014
F off wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you of Yank 0Iiver Since: Oct 11 654 Location hidden ancestry, Nev STUPIDEASS?
You must be related to Beady to have got it wrong yet again .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jakarta, Indonesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cewe horny (Nov '13) 3 min real man 4
Cari Tante" yang Kesepian Jakarta Selatan 18 min pemuas nafsu wanita 41
cowo suka wanita lebih tua/tante/janda/Ibu-ibu ... 2 hr boyz 38
Aku Janda Kesepian 2 hr boyz 54
cari cowok daerah tangerang/jakarta barat untuk... 2 hr ali 49
Gigolo Panggilan Bandung 2 hr rony 3
Indonesia shot the wrong guy 3 hr hardly 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:27 am PST