Credit Suisse Says a Take Profita Aft...

Credit Suisse Says a Take Profita After...

There are 2 comments on the BusinessWeek story from Sep 15, 2010, titled Credit Suisse Says a Take Profita After.... In it, BusinessWeek reports that:

Investors should reduce holdings in the "overvalued" industries in Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines following a rally that helped the markets to the biggest gains in Asia this year, Credit Suisse Group AG said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BusinessWeek.

jack loach

Northampton, UK

#1 Sep 18, 2010
Update .Sept 18 th .2010.

PARTNERS IN CRIMES.

Pictet & Cie Bank.

Ivan Pictet.
Nicolas Pictet.
Charles Pictet.
Jacques de Saussure.
Jean – Francois Demole.
Renaud de Planta.
Philippe Bertherat..

Pictet & Cie.- claim they are the “Rolls Royce”of swiss banks.

Swiss Banks or more correctly Swizz banks.

Swizz.----“ a great disappointment.” or a “ fraud.”

Fraud.---“ an intentional deception or dishonesty.”—“a crime.”

Crime.---“ an act committed or omitted in violation of a law.”

Serious Crimes .
Conspiring to pervert the Course of Justice.
Perverting the Course of Justice.
Contempt of Court.

Pictet & Cie.

Pictet & Cie Bank –Partners –(1996—2010)-liable.
Peters &Peters – Partners.—(1999----2010)-liabl e.

The bank and it’s officials/lawyers deliberately withheld crucial documents requested under a High Court order. The bank and it’s officials/lawyers deliberately withheld evidence from the Police, and one of it’s account managers Susan Broadhead gave a false witness statement .
Another one of it’s managers Nicholas Campiche ( Now Head of Pictet – Alternative Investments.) concocted a letter pretending to be a client and closed his account. The senior partner (Ivan Pictet.) sought to have numerous documents destroyed,along with those copies held in their London office’s of Pictet Asset Management. Initially stating that they were forgeries then their lawyers Peters & Peters – Monty Raphael –and the barrister Charles Flint.Q.C. later had to admit in Court that the documents were genuine.

British Parliament. Hansard .29th March 2007.
Barry Sheerman .M.P.—quote.

---------“ Constituents of mine have lost £2 million through fraud. The fraudster used Pictet & Cie -- a French Bank -- and Pictet Asset Management to back the fraud being perpetrated.””

(1) It is a criminal offence for a bank to knowingly act for an undischarged criminal bankrupt in so far as it seeks to assist that criminal bankrupt in the fraudulent movement of monies.( Money Laundering.)
Andree

London, UK

#2 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jakarta, Indonesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cari teman curhat / selingkuhan yang bisa jaga ... (Feb '16) 1 min antonio hanggareksa 2,925
nyari partner yg bisa jaga privasi 3 min antonio hanggareksa 2,504
Aku Janda Kesepian (Feb '15) 10 min cika 15,079
apa yg kalian lakukan ketika insomnia #part 2 10 min slalu dhati 7
no hp om tajir hypersex 085776041299 (Jun '15) 12 min cika 1,560
Daerah depok, kenalan "no money oriented" 14 min slalu dhati 18
Konsentrasi Pemirsa! 17 min kakak jahat 977
debat islam vs kristen (fakta) kristen gak akan... (Mar '15) 50 min Allah SWT Kairul ... 101,133
More from around the web