J-Lo to 'cover up' for Jakarta concert

J-Lo to 'cover up' for Jakarta concert

There are 2 comments on the CNN story from Nov 30, 2012, titled J-Lo to 'cover up' for Jakarta concert. In it, CNN reports that:

Singer Jennifer Lopez, famous for her revealing outfits, is expected to take a more modest approach when she hits the stage this weekend in Indonesia and Malaysia -- both Islamic countries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Bekasi, Indonesia

#1 Nov 30, 2012
it's ridiculous...for Jlo been asked to dress properly to respect the indonesian culture,,,Jlo supposed to open the youtube more how indonesian celebrity dress, or act, doing stage performance..the local traditional dangdut singers act like a bitch,,,they look like a stripper but they allowed to do the show,,,so pathetic..indonesia doesnt respect the idea from the "outside" that much...except the fans of course..the fans have been supporting their favorite amazingly...indonesian try to be look so idealistic..but they are pathetic..hopefully the rest of the world singer if they have a gig in indonesia they have to think twice..not good place to stop..my opinion..if you want prove..just check youtube..indonesian sexy dangdut singer..i'm gonna puke..
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#2 Nov 30, 2012
She should make no concessions to muslim vermin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jakarta Raya, Indonesia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowok Cari Pacar Cewek Hypersex suka Phonesex (Nov '12) 47 min Wawan masage 3,752
gigolo jakarta 1 hr antho 8
Lesbi Jogja (Feb '15) 2 hr Silva 28
Butuh cowo yg bisa nemenin (Mar '15) 2 hr Imam8864 346
Fantasi sex hypersex phonesex 12 hr radit26 759
kenalan yuk 12 hr Joni 9
whatsapp.bbm.line cewe.cowo.tante yang hyeper sexs 13 hr jiy 207
More from around the web