Romney's Global Warming Joke Should H...

Romney's Global Warming Joke Should Haunt Him

There are 48 comments on the Switched story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Romney's Global Warming Joke Should Haunt Him. In it, Switched reports that:

When Gov. Romney gave his acceptance speech at the Republican convention he quipped that President Obama wants to slow the rise of the oceans, by contrast he wanted to help American families.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#42 Nov 7, 2012
litesong wrote:
Wow! Its been nine hours since the last post on this thread.
You'd think romneyhood lost the election..... or romnesia has set in at this thread.
Go OBAMA go.

OBAMA WON!
joey

Livonia, LA

#43 Nov 7, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Hell, I'm hoping it drowns Willard. Mother Nature would have the last laugh on him and queen Annie!
many up north might have second thoughts on obama and green while they are freezing their ass off?maybe your stupid remarks on mitt and mother nature backfired on you?eat all the obama shit you can!maybe it will keep you warm?
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#44 Nov 7, 2012
joey wrote:
<quoted text>many up north might have second thoughts on obama and green while they are freezing their ass off?
Do you also believe the earth is flat?
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#45 Nov 8, 2012
Yes the Earth is flat.Oh look the Mitt has fallen off the edge.
responder

Columbus, OH

#46 Nov 8, 2012
litesong wrote:
Wow! Its been nine hours since the last post on this thread.
You'd think romneyhood lost the election..... or romnesia has set in at this thread.
Romney? Who was that, again? ;)
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#47 Nov 8, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney? Who was that, again? ;)
Well hang in there Obama care will cover you.
Ray

Newport, OR

#49 Nov 8, 2012
I'd be more scared of Obama's policies to "fight" Global Warming that set a dangerous precedent because it's another step towards the Federal Government becoming a dictatorship.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#50 Nov 8, 2012
Ray wrote:
I'd be more scared of Obama's policies to "fight" Global Warming that set a dangerous precedent because it's another step towards the Federal Government becoming a dictatorship.
No need to fear we have the House Maj.GOP leader to save us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisiana floods may be the worst U.S. natural ... Aug 21 Theocraencyclical 13
News Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Jun '16 hamada 54
News Debunking the Fort McMurray rumours: No, the fi... May '16 EVIL KHANs SMOKE 1
News Chicago is better poised to survive climate cha... Apr '16 Jazz Man 1
News Rudy Giuliani Announces He's Voting For Donald ... Apr '16 wild child 3
News Supercomputer quietly puts U.S. weather forecas... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Zach 1
News Sea level is now rising at its fastest rate in ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Earthling-1 3
More from around the web