Obama wants 'conversation' on climate change

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: The Brainerd Daily Dispatch 37

President Barack Obama said Wednesday that his administration has not done enough to combat global warming but said he hopes to begin his second term by opening a national "conversation" on climate change.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
responder

Columbus, OH

#21 Nov 19, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
The tipping point happened back when man discovered fire.
Too late now, sit back and enjoy.
When did you reach YOUR tipping point, and how far over did you tip?:)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#22 Nov 19, 2012
The energy balance is lost, man has influenced atmospheric greenhouse gas content since the inventions of agriculture and fire. We're doomed to climate, there's nothing we can do to mitigate climate change.

Except lie back and enjoy it.
responder

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 19, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
The energy balance is lost, man has influenced atmospheric greenhouse gas content since the inventions of agriculture and fire. We're doomed to climate, there's nothing we can do to mitigate climate change.
Except lie back and enjoy it.
As noted, you're an anti-science troll. You've never had anything to say here, Brainless.

If anything, your flatulence is making things worse...:)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#24 Nov 19, 2012
If flatulence consists of greenhouse gas then flatulence makes climate change worse; that's the theory. I disagree, our greenhouse gas emissions are insignificant, perhaps beneficial. This is where we differ.
PHD

Oak Park, MI

#25 Nov 20, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Human life's not significant either, we could be wiped out in a very short time as the dinosaurs were. Nonetheless, I think we should wake up, wise up, and stick around. We're more capable than they were of managing our own climate.
Well, YOU may not be, but many of us are...:)
As noted, you're an anti-science troll. You've never had anything to say here, Brainless.
If anything, your flatulence is making things worse...:)
Maybe your life is not significant. Maybe you should be whiped out in a short time.Nonetheless you need to wake up,wise up and get lost.As noted by your actions you are the commander troll. You nevr and will never have anything to say. You only pass useless babble tainted with hate.
responder

Columbus, OH

#26 Nov 20, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
If flatulence consists of greenhouse gas then flatulence makes climate change worse; that's the theory. I disagree, our greenhouse gas emissions are insignificant, perhaps beneficial. This is where we differ.
Flatulence of ALL kinds contains methane, a potent greenhouse gas. It is adding significantly to warming, whether you and other Deniers think that's funny or not.

And anyone who WANTS warming to spiral out of control is insane. That's not even debatable. You should be in institution.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#27 Nov 20, 2012
responder wrote:
You should be in institution.
Since 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslijnger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND ALLEGED & PROUD THREATENER, he belongs in a prison.
PHD

Oak Park, MI

#28 Nov 20, 2012
The responder is taking up the likes of the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA "tina" the responder said you should be in institution. It should have read you should be in an institution. This could not have been a mistake the responder is always telling us how smart it is.
responder

Columbus, OH

#29 Nov 20, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Since 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslijnger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND ALLEGED & PROUD THREATENER, he belongs in a prison.
Should probably add the semi-literate stalker and troll PHuD to that list, too. You know, PHuD - rhymes with "C.H.U.D."

;)
PHD

Oak Park, MI

#30 Nov 20, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Should probably add the semi-literate stalker and troll PHuD to that list, too. You know, PHuD - rhymes with "C.H.U.D."
;)
The responder needs to grow a pair. Can't you answer a question without the use of useless babble tainted with hate? Any reason why you choose to have an obsequious attitude?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#31 Nov 23, 2012
If you don't like emitting CO2, don't talk. You release less carbon dioxide when you are silent than when you converse.
keep yo gooose go

Hanoi, Vietnam

#32 Nov 24, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
If you don't like emitting CO2, don't talk. You release less carbon dioxide when you are silent than when you converse.
E. Pluribus Unum vs O. Puricarbon Unum!?! do U take Latin?;-0000
www.dictionary.com/references ........
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#33 Nov 24, 2012
steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver wrote:
If you don't like emitting CO2, don't talk. You release less carbon dioxide when you are silent than when you converse.
The most effective & easiest way to reduce CO2 emissions is to close your eyes. Strangely, closed-eye re-pubic-lick-uns could be AGW advocates..... except they keep glancing around to see how to skim the money.
PHD

Oak Park, MI

#34 Nov 24, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
The most effective & easiest way to reduce CO2 emissions is to close your eyes. Strangely, closed-eye re-pubic-lick-uns could be AGW advocates..... except they keep glancing around to see how to skim the money.
Wrong again Obama care will cover it.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#35 Nov 24, 2012
litesong wrote:
The most effective & easiest way to reduce CO2 emissions is to close your eyes. Strangely, closed-eye re-pubic-lick-uns could be AGW advocates..... except they keep glancing around to see how to skim the money.
Sure, AGW demagogy is bipartisan but cronyism and nepotism are Republican, I get it. As if Biden wasn't a Democrat.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#36 Nov 24, 2012
steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver wrote:
Sure......I get it.
You get nothing.

You won't admit that re-pubic-lick-uns & dems were once close on the subject of AGW. With the infusion of lots of money & propaganda into conservative & business websites by oil, coal & energy companies, re-pubic-lick-uns were effectively split from dems.

You won't admit that re-pubic-lick-uns could never do science & mathematics because they could never learn science & mathematics.

Your own forays into mathematics have left a trail behind you of errors of 73 million TIMES, 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES & 3000 TIMES.
PHD

Oak Park, MI

#37 Nov 24, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Human life's not significant either, we could be wiped out in a very short time as the dinosaurs were. Nonetheless, I think we should wake up, wise up, and stick around. We're more capable than they were of managing our own climate.
Well, YOU may not be, but many of us are...:)
Well the only thing your capable of is useless babble. Human life is significant. Unfortunately for you your less than a human so you wouldn't understand.So stop stalking us HUMANS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Activists try to rile up Chris Christie, pile u... 3 hr King Ugly Poison 13
D.C. has passed sea level rise 'tipping point,'... 19 hr Earthling-1 1
Travelers Unit Sued Over Allegedly Manipulated ... Dec 9 Fema Regions map 1
Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Dec 7 Btc Arab 22
Enviro Notes: We're better off, but still unpre... Dec 4 r we really bette... 1
Chris Rock tweets sharp, short response to Eric... Dec 4 Go Blue Forever 9
Move over big power - the micropower revolution... Dec 1 Philly2034 6
More from around the web