Fiscal cliff: unhappy Republicans attack GOP leadership - US politics live

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: Guardian Unlimited 317

John Boehner's tenure as Speaker said to be under threat as House Republicans spread blame for fiscal cliff debacle Speaker of the House John Boehner entering the House chamber to vote on fiscal cliff legislation last night.

Read more

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#105 Jan 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
What's up with Booehner and his tears? Ridiculous latest tear up jag this week.
Imagine if some of those strong women pulled out the tears like he did, you guys would be all over them like a cheap suit with the whole woman issues.
Enough, Boehner, pull up your man pants.
You mean like Hillary did?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#106 Jan 4, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>If I call for shit you come slidin in Larrie!
You deserve all the shit I can offer.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#107 Jan 4, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You deserve all the shit I can offer.
well you are completely full of it

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#108 Jan 4, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You deserve all the shit I can offer.
You have the avantage, since your full of it.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#109 Jan 4, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
well you are completely full of it
Must be thinking of yourself and that crappy blog site you host teabagger.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#110 Jan 4, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
well you are completely full of it
I need the surplus so I can send a shit-seeking missile in your direction.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#111 Jan 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You have the avantage, since your full of it.
Vance 1 beat you to that feeble rejoinder. I guess weak minds think alike.
joey

Maringouin, LA

#112 Jan 4, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I need the surplus so I can send a shit-seeking missile in your direction.
just go to obama and reid and you can get all the shit you need!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#113 Jan 4, 2013
I am glad O won the election. He is a total falure. Had to have Biden get the new tax increases passed. The next 4 years will be like Hoover during the great depression, and the Democrats will be blamed. There will be a huge fight over the debt level, and that is where the tax cuts will be traded. No tax cuts, no new debt level. The Republicans must stand on principles. This is going to be fun, and the only people who will be hurt re the people stupid enough to have reelected Obama.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#114 Jan 4, 2013
joey wrote:
<quoted text>just go to obama and reid and you can get all the shit you need!
Sorry, Joey. You're going back to the minors.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#115 Jan 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be thinking of yourself and that crappy blog site you host teabagger.
Dear Commie, I am so glad you do not like it.
after all it is all about real and true Americans
Why

Santa Fe, NM

#116 Jan 4, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I am glad O won the election. He is a total falure. Had to have Biden get the new tax increases passed. The next 4 years will be like Hoover during the great depression, and the Democrats will be blamed. There will be a huge fight over the debt level, and that is where the tax cuts will be traded. No tax cuts, no new debt level. The Republicans must stand on principles. This is going to be fun, and the only people who will be hurt re the people stupid enough to have reelected Obama.
do you hate America?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#117 Jan 5, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Joey. You're going back to the minors.
He is actually considered smart....by Louisianna standards.....
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#118 Jan 5, 2013
I love America. I hate what the Democrats have done to her. Fortunately it won't be permanent, and we can elect someone like Reagan who will fix the economy, rebuild the military, and get these welfare Kings, and Queens back to work. We need tax payers, not tax takers
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#119 Jan 5, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You deserve all the shit I can offer.
Larry gets mad because like all leftists he has the emotional maturity of a 15 y.o. girl.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#122 Jan 5, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>This azzwipe tony t is an illegal who is also from Kenya. He like many others are sent to topix to post the filth and lies.
so true thanks

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#123 Jan 5, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I love America. I hate what the Democrats have done to her. Fortunately it won't be permanent, and we can elect someone like Reagan who will fix the economy, rebuild the military, and get these welfare Kings, and Queens back to work. We need tax payers, not tax takers
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#124 Jan 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I need the surplus so I can send a shit-seeking missile in your direction.
Careful, that could end up in Hawaii.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#125 Jan 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Vance 1 beat you to that feeble rejoinder. I guess weak minds think alike.
It goes to prove you and Obama both are legends in your own minds. A majority of one.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#127 Jan 7, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
What would be great is if the new jim jones (BHO) would lead his Libtard Marxist loons to the kool aid tubs and relieve us real Americans of the fraudulent filth.
That's funny...HOW ABOUT FOUR MORE YEARS, INSTEAD?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hurricane Sandy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Fix: Throw Florida's apparent rejection of ... Mar 9 litesong 3
News Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Mar 5 defafalkhleej 27
News Lawyer for Sandy victims says settlement needs ... Mar 2 Bill 1
News Senators call for hearing into fraudulent Super... Mar 2 Bill 1
News MacArthur demands FEMA chief step down Mar 2 Bill 1
News Weather forecasting: Continental divide Feb '15 John 1
News Christie Clarifies His Opinion On Vaccinating C... Feb '15 fedupwiththemess 1
More from around the web