More Than 4,000 Power Outages Linger in Commack

Nov 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Many Commack residents continue to linger int he dark without electricity as LIPA is slowly making strides to return power to the area.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Greg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Just live south of high school and have yet to see a LIPA truck. The COO should resign after this if he has a shred of self respect in his body. Can't get any answers from the LIPA people.
Bloomberg complains about Far Roakaway and the numbers almost drop to zero. Mangano complains about Nassau County and the numbers drop over 100'K in one night.
Who is standing up for Commack? Sent Steve Israel an e-mail and he has not responded yet.
LIPA are a bunch of idiots.
Mom from Missouri

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Greg, my son is in your town with lots of crews from our area and others trying to get your power restored. Gives these men a break. They have traveled thousands of miles and left their families to sleep on cots, no bathing facilities and work 16 hour days just to help others in need.
Gubamint Electric

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Greg wrote:
Just live south of high school and have yet to see a LIPA truck. The COO should resign after this if he has a shred of self respect in his body. Can't get any answers from the LIPA people.
Bloomberg complains about Far Roakaway and the numbers almost drop to zero. Mangano complains about Nassau County and the numbers drop over 100'K in one night.
Who is standing up for Commack? Sent Steve Israel an e-mail and he has not responded yet.
LIPA are a bunch of idiots.
Stop whining, you deserve LIPA!
Gubamint Electric

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Mom from Missouri wrote:
Greg, my son is in your town with lots of crews from our area and others trying to get your power restored. Gives these men a break. They have traveled thousands of miles and left their families to sleep on cots, no bathing facilities and work 16 hour days just to help others in need.
I hope you son is being well compensated for his good work and having to put up with whiny useless whimps like Greg.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••